Reply Social Room
nintendo's anti hacking policy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm
should be the same as microsoft's 360 policy then i wouldn't be fighting shiny latio's in the online battle tower that don't ever seem to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:58 pm
You can't really prove that was hacked, though. The first legit pokemon to get someone banned would cause a major shitstorm.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:00 pm
Nonononononononono!
I don't want them to be like that! Some people like to hack and there's zero way to tell, anyway. :B
Maybe someone sat there for a million hours and restarted til their Latios was shiny! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Nonononononononono!
I don't want them to be like that! Some people like to hack and there's zero way to tell, anyway. :B
Maybe someone sat there for a million hours and restarted til their Latios was shiny! XD

Very possible.
Stubborn people have done this with starter Pokemon.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 pm
sure theres a way to tell. something in the math on a pokemons stats won't add up to the games parameters. microsoft can tell if you added an LED. A SINGLE LED LIGHT, remotely. why can't nintendo?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Xilo The Odd
sure theres a way to tell. something in the math on a pokemons stats won't add up to the games parameters. microsoft can tell if you added an LED. A SINGLE LED LIGHT, remotely. why can't nintendo?
Because Nintendo didn't build in a way to monitor electric current remotely.

Oh, that was rhetorical.
Well yes, it's possible to change the stats in a way that couldn't happen in game, but if you're smart about it you can hack a pokemon that's identical to the best possible legitimate stats.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 pm
Deathgod of Legend
I_love_Inuyasha1
Nonononononononono!

Very possible.
Stubborn people have done this with starter Pokemon.

Exactly. And those people terrify me. XD
Xilo: Just because a Pokemon is hacked, doesn't mean the stats are. I think.
But why would you want them to have that much control?
Edit: And what Dev said. Check best stats online. Make. Bulbapedia has them, so it would be easy to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:14 pm
When I use hacks I mainly do it for fun.
Like my lvl 100 Abra with Psychic, teleport and shadow ball? I believe.
And my godly shiny Magikarp.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm
i have also hacked as well, but only for items, for anti grinding reasons, tired of farming for rarecandies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 pm
Xilo The Odd
i have also hacked as well, but only for items, for anti grinding reasons, tired of farming for rarecandies.

How did you do it?
I used a team of 6 linoones each with their own personalized name.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:04 am
Hey, my Emerald Latias is shiny. Don't be hatin' just because you're not awesome lucky like me and whoever had the shiny Latios that(apparently) kicked your a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 am
I normally use action replay to get me all the tm's, and held items like "lucky eggs" Those items are godly for levelling up your pokemans. I also tend to trade over a team I wanna raise over to a new game so they get that boosted exp also. <3

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm
Rad Electropow
Hey, my Emerald Latias is shiny. Don't be hatin' just because you're not awesome lucky like me and whoever had the shiny Latios that(apparently) kicked your a**.
i acknowledge a legit shiny legendary is possible, but one that feels like it has 999 hp when i hit it with a critical supereffective hit off one of MY ev trained pokemon and it does oh say... 5% hp damage. something is up. but regardless with how B/W works, i'm not hacking a damn thing, now that TM's are infinite use.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:30 pm
Nintendo is pretty lax on hacking since they're pretty ignorant of online multiplayer anyway.

/trollface  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm
At the very least ban all the broken pokemon that might as well be legendary.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff