6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm
THIS LOOKS F-ING AWSOME!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhtiG66SQc&feature=feedf  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 pm
IT TOOK THEM TO ******** LONG TO FINNALY LET THIS GAME OUT, wtf they say that they will make it and then they say that they wont b/c of cuts and the they do then they dont now they are? WTF WTF~~~~~  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

a-TAP-in-time123

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:25 pm
I just learned about it today... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:08 pm
The thing is, the trailer looks great. But everyone is getting hyped up over the trailer. While its a moving piece of cinematography, its only a trailer. I'll wait for some gameplay footage release before I get excited by a potential L4D spin off.  

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm
It looks cool mans. I hope its fun considering the 4 player co-op.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 am
i can't wait to play it. it's coming out in december right?  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 pm
Samuel Garwood
The thing is, the trailer looks great. But everyone is getting hyped up over the trailer. While its a moving piece of cinematography, its only a trailer. I'll wait for some gameplay footage release before I get excited by a potential L4D spin off.

exactly and im afraid it will just be like left 4 dead and dead rising combined nothing special  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm
s is for almost
Samuel Garwood

exactly and im afraid it will just be like left 4 dead and dead rising combined nothing special

I wouldn't mind if it was like L4D so long as it has storyline based gameplay like in most FPS and linear games, that and online co op. Then maybe finally I'd be able to do an online co op Let's Play.

Depending on release date, when I FINALLY get my PS3, etc. Though I'm pretty sure I'm set to get the console and an HD TV in July. Though what ratio do I go for; 1080 or 720? As far as I'm aware, most games aren't in 1080 yet, so is there any point of getting a 1080?  

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm
s is for almost
Samuel Garwood

what would be the problem with that??  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm
Samuel Garwood
s is for almost
Samuel Garwood

I wouldn't mind if it was like L4D so long as it has storyline based gameplay like in most FPS and linear games, that and online co op. Then maybe finally I'd be able to do an online co op Let's Play.

Depending on release date, when I FINALLY get my PS3, etc. Though I'm pretty sure I'm set to get the console and an HD TV in July. Though what ratio do I go for; 1080 or 720? As far as I'm aware, most games aren't in 1080 yet, so is there any point of getting a 1080?

1080 also plays 720 so get a 1080  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 pm
greenmage420
s is for almost
Samuel Garwood

the fact that left 4 dead actually a very bad game if you actually look at how lazy they were with it and the dead rising thing just dosent appeal to alot of people its also been done before the thing with zombie games is they are all the same  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:02 pm
s is for almost
greenmage420
s is for almost
Samuel Garwood

the fact that left 4 dead actually a very bad game if you actually look at how lazy they were with it and the dead rising thing just dosent appeal to alot of people its also been done before the thing with zombie games is they are all the same

....your opinion  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm
greenmage420
s is for almost
greenmage420
s is for almost
Samuel Garwood

....your opinion

fact its called sales and quality  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces