Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
dont you hate it when...... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:23 pm
people go and make repeats of already existing guilds. i mean its sooo original (sarcastic). its just stupid tiny little bullshittyness ******** like that, that piss me off.

plus i mean it seems like no one is even in this anymore and its dieing cause that other gaytard guild seems like it stole all the members. oh well. at least i know im original on here on creating guilds. so have fun and for those who stick it through here and are regulars at posting and stuff, i thank you. maybe a reward in store for the few who satyed true to the originallity of things.

your capi-tan,

Drago  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:20 pm
Ya that really grinds my gears when someonr dose that same exact thing as u and everyone leaves ...but im still here i was just grounded...lol
well A7X still kicks a** and so dose this guild!
cha  

Mr_Stabby

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:20 pm
Yeah, that does get pretty annoying. I've stuck to this one, I never even thought about joining the other one, I like this one better anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:47 am
ive noticed and i thank you guys. but i think its funny cause i can go and check whos joined the pther and compare both. but who knows. wouldnt surprise me if there will be a couple more rip off guilds of a7x.  

Drago

Deirdre_Elewyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:36 am
I love Avenged Sevenfold, and think that ALL A7X fans should UNITE under one guild.... because, as you said, it's idiotic for us to have multiples of the exact same thing.... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:09 pm
yeah i really hate that especially if they all say the "official" or something to that manner!  

AntichristTheWikidClown

Drago

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:12 pm
official doesnt mean s**t unless its the original and if you possibly have some ok by the band to have it. thats my standards at least. plus little knock off guilds ruin the whole guild system.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:14 pm
Exactly, plus I mean there's always room for us all to unite under one guild, we don't need multiples because that's just a waste.  

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

Berts little black cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:31 pm
I'm a member of both guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:57 pm
yepp yepp well I just joined this one and its cool  

Ninja Pig

Drago

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:18 pm
[xSinnerx]
Exactly, plus I mean there's always room for us all to unite under one guild, we don't need multiples because that's just a waste.
and also if people see multiple guilds it will show people that they are going to become over rated and blah blah stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:29 pm
Drago
[xSinnerx]
and also if people see multiple guilds it will show people that they are going to become over rated and blah blah stuff.
Exactly.  

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

IAMSEX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:44 am
This guild seems to have a pretty slow moving forum, and I checked out most of the members and some have little to no posts in the forum neutral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:28 pm
Numbing the Pain
This guild seems to have a pretty slow moving forum, and I checked out most of the members and some have little to no posts in the forum neutral

thats cause they went to the other guild..... its annoying, i allow pretty much anything but they take it and s**t on it pretty much.  

Drago

IAMSEX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:16 pm
Drago
Numbing the Pain

thats cause they went to the other guild..... its annoying, i allow pretty much anything but they take it and s**t on it pretty much.

Oh, we'll show them. ninja Hurrrrrr!

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces