Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
7-11 [Grocery Shop] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blowjun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm
This place is called 7-11. They sell hotdogs, drinks and magazines just so you can stop by.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

.:: Zane Thunder ::.

Zane walked in the store to get some food. He stopped at the magazine section to look at whats going on. He notices that there is a immortal on the loose, but ignores that and looks at artists who made songs. He then went to get two hamburgers and two sodas. He payed the store clerk $5 because it was so cheap. Then Zane walked outside to get some fresh air taking a bite of his burger. Then he decided to go take a stroll at the hill.  

blowjun

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosey opens the heavy 7-11 door. It gives a jingle. The clerk runs to the desk "Do you need anything, dear?" He chirps.

"No, thank-you." She says softly and makes her way back to the coffee where she makes a coffee with a lot of cream and sugar.

She goes to the check-out where the total is only $1.07, Rosey pays, and leaves. Heading back to school she takes small sips of the crappy coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm
Ivory enters the 7-11, slightly winded. She should eat something, and she knew it. But the horrible sayings were back in her head telling her not to. She waited by the liquid section in the back for Rose to arrive.  

Tempest of Poetry Muse

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Rose browsed the aisles finally deciding on a bag of pretzels and a cheep gas-station coffee.

"You ready to go?" She asked Ivory  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 pm
"Yes," I walked up to the register with three vitamin waters, two packs of mint gum, and a pack of mints.  

Tempest of Poetry Muse

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:36 pm
The payed for their stuff and headed back to the dorm.

(Done for the night, meet ya 2marrow in the dorm)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked to the store and took a good long look at it. So this is what a 7-11 looks like, he thought. He came from a wealthy family, so places like these were never at the top of his list for places to go. He remembered Amy and held the door open for her. "Ladies first." he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amy smiled "thank you" She said as she walked in "I take it you've never been to a 7-11" she said as she looked at Erik  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:51 pm
"No, I don't usually eat this food." Erik muttered and looked at some chips. $1? That's outragiously cheap!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Amy chuckled a little "well what food do you tend to eat?" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 pm
"Alfredo, caviar, normal food." Erik muttered and raised an eyebrow at something. "Worms?" he furrowed his eyebrows and picked up a bag of Gummy Worms.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm
Amy's eyes widened a little then "Normal?" she was a bit shocked she had never even tasted caviar. "yeah gummy worms are amazing" she said as she grabbed a bag walked over to the counter and paid for them "try one" she said as she opened the pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Erik hesitated when she opened the bag. "I, uh, don't eat worms..." he muttered. He seriously doubted that they were amazing.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm
"they aren't real worms" she said trying not to laugh "but you don't have to try one i can understand you being scared to try one" she said smiling a little as she looked up at him and put a blue and red one in her mouth.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff