Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
7-11 [Grocery Shop] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm
(all i have to worry about is Cubans,floods,lightning,storms,people from up north and all the other flordia wildlife)

John ran back to Lena "you alright" he said then looked to the building "Lena if you let me get the military to fire a Mac round on that building we can get out of here you mom has a 50% of makeing it or dieing" he then said to her as he had the radio of one of his men then looked up to the building once more  
((WOAH last year was bad alot of fire))
"Oh," Nikki mumbled."Try not to talk much I'll use my powers to heal you as much as I can."
Nikki mumbled a few words of magic and starting healing Lena. A ball of light wrapped around Lena and started to heal her.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
he pointed the nozzle at her head, but remembered what Lena said "your lucky Lena doesnt want you dead." he seethed and picked her up by her collar. he dangled her on the side by a flagpole.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 pm
"DON'T SAY THAT NAME!" Veral growled then smirked. "It wants me alive, eh?" she said and looked down. Managing to ignore the awful pain, Veral pulled out one of her dual pistols and shot the boy's hands so he'd be forced to let her go.

Lena felt her skin blush back to life as her wounds healed. "Thanks." she smiled gratefully at Nikki just in time to see her mother fall off a five story building. "Mom!" she shouted and started dashing to where she would land.

((looks like you've got it easy Arytom lol))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 pm
Nikki saw Lenas mum fall. She had used to much magic for healing and couldnt use any more.
((Wow... Australia is lucky XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 pm
Nikolai's wounds healed instantly, thanks to him being a taboo. he looked down and climbed down.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 pm
John looked at Nikki "just rest you need to stay alive" he said to her smileing he then put his arm on her soulder and watched lena run to the place were her mother would land

((i wish my home town is a cuban smuggleing area along with the mexicans there is alot of gunfights every now and then so far we have had 6 or 7 drug bust this month and the firework thing i hate that))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 pm
Nikki nodded.
"Why does she save her mum when her mother hates her?" Nikki asked.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 pm
"her mother hates her yes like mine did but she is blood family or there is something lena sees in her i don't know but better not to ask were you sould not be in the first place" he said to her as his red aura started to go into nikki to heal any wounds she sould have  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm
Nikki stared at Lena running to catch her mother not noticing the aura. What did Lena see in her mother?  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm
((you've got the firework bane thing, too? the worst i've got is living probably a few hours from the Mexican border))

The black demon mask formed in Lena's good hand. Please God, don't let her die, she thought and put the mask on, turning her into her black silhouette of a demon. With faster speed, Lena ran towards the building and jump up, catching her mom easily.

Veral watched it transform into a monster and tried to pull out her gun. "I knew there was something wrong with you!!!" she yelled. "You're a monster!!!! A freak!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 pm
Nikkis eyes widened as Lena turned into a demon.
"Did she just-" gasped Nikki  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 pm
"Don't ask" he said to her then looked back at Lena Lucy he then got back up and looked at Nikki "you want to get out of here"

((Ya we got it))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm
"Why," asked Nikki. She was fascinated by everything that happened today it added the first excitment since she was a small kid. Since that day.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 pm
The mask crumbled to pieces as Lena set her mother down. "I know..." she said softly, back to normal. A monster. Something that would always describe her.

"What, you're not going to kill me like you did your father?" Veral hissed, managing to stand up. Pure rage was keeping her up now.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff