Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
7-11 [Grocery Shop] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:Yay pizza
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] happy [ Location ] Street near 7/11 [ Status: ] Single

xxxx
Jupiter grinned at him, or at least hoped it was close to him for she followed where his voice was. His voice is lighter now. Purplish hues and blues. No longer angry…oh good! ”Good! I will! You’ll have to pick something out to of course. Or you could just tell me what you like to eat.” She laughed and then continued eating, occasionally wiping her face on a napkin just to be extra cautious. She didn’t want a sauce mustache after all.~ Her smile only grew when he mentioned it wasn’t weird. She was glad he didn’t think so. She tilted her head at the mention of his friends being from rich families. I see…I wonder I he was more like me. Well in a way anyway. I was never one to like prim or proper, then again I don’t even know what that is like. Who cares what it is considered… She nodded and when he paused she spoke softly, laughing a bit. ”I know what you mean. Though I don’t think it should matter what “class” it is as long as it is something you enjoy. There really is so much to do out here...I wish I could experience more often.” She trailed off this time and shrugged while eating the rest of her pizza. She hummed at his question and grinned. She wasn’t told she had to keep it a secret. Sure it made her a bit sad to think about but it wasn’t too big of a deal. ”I think that is where I died actually! Well…kinda…I’m a will-o-whisp. A spirit, though I still have feelings and a heart. Annyyyway. My parents decided they had better things to do so dropped me off into the world once I couldn’t see anymore. I’ve always been sickly, but because they did that I was able to learn more than I most likely could have annnnd I was able to come to school! That’s the jist of what I meant anyway hehe.” As she talked a bit louder, her European accent was clear now, it sounding more irish and Scottish. She had swayed her feet a little as she talked and giggled at the end. She talked as if it were no big deal and wondered what his reaction would be to it. Most didn't believe her, then again she had only told one other person. She didn’t know if he was human either anyway. The world had so many mysterious.

User Imageooc:Hope it sounds okay! Just got home from vacation. Hur hur she just throws it out there haaaay not human xD.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:59 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

"I love American food, all the fast food here. It's convenient and I love how it tastes. It's getting harder to exercise this off!" he laughed before hearing her comment about class, snorting at it. Yeah, that's what he heard from a lot of the rich people. As long as you love it, do it! Never mind the huge expenses, or the fact that if you're bad at it everyone will hate you! Yeah, no worries.
Yasu opened his mouth to take the last bite of his food when he heard Jupiter for the third time. He froze in place, food inches from his mouth and wide eyes aimed at her. Did... Did he just hear her right? Did she said that she... died?! He lowered his food, honestly surprised that it didn't fall to the ground, and numbly turned to her with an exasperated look on his face as she carried on like nothing happened. "Wait," he said after a while. "So... So you're dead? I-I don't really get what's happening. You're a will-o-wisp? I-I've never heard of that before." He didn't know what to think. If he were Ken or any of the others then they would've shrugged this off easily, but Yasu was always one that loved reading manga and watching supernatural shows. Still, for this to happen in real life? It had to be impossible... right?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

xxxx
Jupiter hummed and nodded again, her eyes seemingly twinkling, they could still be a bit bright even if she couldn’t see. She was happy to have a conversation and get others input. It was a new learning experience. Though she couldn’t help but laugh at his last phrase. ”Good thing there are different ways to exercise it off!~ Like swimming…I love swimming as well~ More so I like to float…The imagination can do wonders and take you anywhere”~ She sighed dreamily. Her mind is what led her on adventures, but she was having an adventure right now so today was a good day for her. She wondered what he could be thinking, some of the things she said her viewpoint was different than others.

She giggled hearing his exasperated tone. She could only imagine his facial expression. A flash of dots had exploded her vision with his voice tone and reaction so she knew he was surprised. Or something of the sort. To his question she nodded but then shook her head. ”I’m alive…in a way. I have feelings, I get sick, etc. I have a heart to. You can feel it, I think I have a pulse there~” She paused for a moment and laughed again. ”I am…or at least that is what I’ve been told by others before I came back here. I don’t often show what I actually am…but I don’t mind people seeing either. It has to be dark though. Normally on a foggy day and by a body of water. I don’t know why…Tradition I suppose? There is a lot to learn from it. Each has a different meaning. I guess ghost might be a simpler term in a way. Ah…I haven’t scared you have I? Hehe if I were rude, I would be feeling you right now to see what your expression is. I can only imagine. There are so many wonders in the world that even I don’t know about.~” She finished speaking, having wound up rambling a bit. She didn’t mean to talk so much, maybe she could re-direct the conversation and point it to learn more about him now. I wonder if he’ll even believe me hehe…from his reaction I guess he is human. Then again I am human right? Or well I was…

User Imageooc: razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:50 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

Yasu looked at Jupiter, as if waiting for her to burst into a fit of giggles and tell him that it was all a joke.
But she didn't.
Instead, she continued talking about it, smiling without a care in the world. Well, maybe that explained her optimism. She could do anything now that she was dead, or at least knew what it was like. Did that mean she didn't fear it anymore? Wait, what was he even talking about? A real ghost? There was no way. He needed absolute proof before he could let his mind run with this.
"I'm not scared, just confused." he explained to her, looking at his food. He wasn't hungry anymore. "I've never met anything, er, paranormal. I've always seen it on TV, and those usually turn out to be fake, so I'm pretty skeptical." He looked at her. "Do you think we can try it? Maybe meet up near some pond or lake later tonight? I don't know. I think there's a beach here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:03 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

xxxx
Jupiter hummed some more as she waited for his response more. She grinned, happy that he wasn’t scared. Confused though, she wondered why. She had explained it. Her smile faltered only a fraction of a second as she listened to his next words. Giggling a bit, she decided to tease him, mainly because of how she felt. She was slightly uncomfortable, and didn’t want to be treated any different. So she was doing what she did best, make light of a situation. Mock gasping, with a hand over her mouth and looking a bit surprised before grinning and giggling again, she spoke. Yasu…asking me on a date already? I’m honored!~ I humbly accept~ Hehe…just kidding. You know I’m the same as I’ve always been…nothing really changes. I’m me.~ I live and breathe…kinda…at least I think I do. Anyway yea that is fine we can try it, I should be able to find it on my own. For some reason I’m more drawn to water…oh well. Really though, the paranormal is real…supernatural…like I said, there are many things to learn about different worlds. It’s a little hard to grasp, but the fun is in learning about it.”~ Jupiter really had no care in the world, this was casual talk to her. She loved knowledge and mythology. She knew a lot of the things were real as well, for stories originated from somewhere right? She was a bit worried though. She had just made a friend, at least she thought she had. She didn’t want him to be weird around her now because of this. Maybe she shouldn’t have let it slip? To late now~ Time will tell…

User Imageooc  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:45 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Family's visiting. I probz won't be on for a while longer.

Yasu Ito

The drummer stiffened when he heard her joke, clenching his jaw and blushing. "Wh-What? I'm not-!" He scowled when she laughed and claimed it a joke, though he was still blushing. Was it from humiliation or the thought of a date? He couldn't tell. He didn't usually think about dating people, never having had someone hang around him long enough for the thought to float around.
When the subject went back to the supernatural, he scratched the back of his head and looked forward. "I don't know what I'll do if I find out all about the supernatural. It'll freak me out." he muttered then looked at her again. "You sure you'll be able to find the beach all right? You don't need me to get you at your dorm or anything? Speaking of, you need me to walk you back?" he asked as he stood up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:Yasu....I want to learn more about him

xxxx
Jupiter’s smile got brighter as she heard him stutter. She tried to hold it back but she couldn’t, laughing again, her voice ringing like bell chimes. Catching her breath she spoke, ”Hehe…Yasu! Your reaction was so cute! It let out purple and blue dots, a bit like fireworks.” She lifted her hands a bit as if an attempt to touch his face but faltered and set them down again. Ah…curiosity could have ruined that…I’ll find out what his expressions might look like later. He most definitely is different than how his first impression left him. ”I’m glad I can’t see in times like this…It allows me to see a person for who they really are.” She was saying this more to herself as she looked up to where the sky would be. She missed her sight but at the same time, she discovered inner feelings which was an amazing thing to discover about people. Hearing his mutter she hummed and tilted her head toward him. ”I see…I guess that will be another fun reaction from you huh”~ She didn’t know it but her smile had slightly faltered. She was worried. She didn’t want to lose her first friend. But then again, Yasu seemed like someone who could get over a shock. It’ll all be okay! I’ll be accepted as me fully…I was never one to like keeping secrets anyway. Well about myself. Yasu continued to surprise her…though she couldn’t tell if he was being nice or thought her incapable. With a huff she stood up and put a hand on her hip, with a teasing grin. Again she was doing what she did best. ”Yasu~ are you just trying to spend more time with me? Cause if so, I can’t say I would mind.~ However, I may be blind but I’m not helpless. I can find my way back after I go somewhere once or twice normally. But like I said, if your offering just so you can talk to me more, I won’t refuse.” She laughed after saying the last part and set her hand at her side again.

User Imageooc: No problem! It's a busy season haha smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:26 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Yasu Ito

Yasu raised an eyebrow at Jupiter. Something changed. He couldn't tell what exactly, but something was off about her now. It was like she was faking that smile. He didn't say something to offend her, did he? Of course, she just had to steer his focus away with that teasing! He too was glad she couldn't see, that way she couldn't see the blush on his face again. "Ahh, quit it! Else I'll ditch ya in the middle of the woods or something." he scowled and scratched at his cheek as if it would wipe off the blush.
He rubbed the back of his neck and looked towards the dorm. He might as well head back too, so since he was going that way he could- The ring of his phone caught him off guard. He picked it up to look at the caller ID. One of his "friends". "What?" he grumbled once he answered the phone. He waited a few minutes, his expression shifting from surprised to angry, before hanging up. "I gotta go." he sighed as he looked at his phone's "Call Ended" screen. "I'll head to your dorm after I'm done." He made sure to exchange numbers with her before walking away, and in a grumpy mood.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Theme Song-Galaxies
Shooting Stars

« Will-o-Wisp-Looks 17 »

« The Blind Dreamer »

Thoughts:I can't wait till later~

xxxx
Jupiter’s smile brightened again and she started giggling at his reaction and words. The colors and image she got did not match up with his threat at all. I wonder what his emotion is right now? He sounds slightly embarrassed. At least it seems I lightened the mood~ It is my specialty hehe. Oh~ I just thought of a nickname for him. Su su~ I wonder what his reaction would be to it. I’ll find out later. Still with that shining smile she spoke up, ”Yasu~ come on now, you wouldn’t do that to a poor, helpless blind girl would you? Hehe besides the color of your words doesn’t match your little threat haha. I really wish I coulda seen your reaction. She was trying to stop her giggling. He was just to fun to talk to. It had been a long time since she was able to have this much fun. It seemed as if he was going to say something, and Jupiter tilted her head to wait. Except it never came for a ringing of a phone interrupted him. Jupiter hummed and swayed a bit as his demeanor seemed to change. She could hear it in the ‘what.’ She waited for him to finish and made a slight aww sound when he said he had to go though. That smile was still on her lips as she was merly messing with him again. She was just trying to cheer him up. Jupiter nodded as he said he would head to her dorm when he was done and they exchanged numbers. It was a good thing her phone had braille so she could type and it spoke the texts. Although this would be a first that she would get to use her phone. She would most likely call then text. As he walked away she grinned and called out to him. ”I’ll look forward to hanging with you again Su Su!~ She then giggled and started walking back to the dorm, only imaging what his reaction would be to her finally saying the nickname she had thought for him. ”Cute”~ She said this to herself as she made her way closer to the dorms, she could feel the familiar path again.

User Imageooc:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

Bell ringing as she entered the store, the half blind feline gave a soft hum and flexed the fingers on her metalic hand a moment, glancing down at the whirring gears she could spot just through the crack in her shoulder. It was still so frustrating to her that this had happened. shaking her head off those thoughts, she took another step into the store, headed for the fruit section.

Browsing over the selection of apples, the former experiment hummed to herself as she began brushing the small red orbs around, trying to find the perfect one. Mechanical hand reaching out, she squeezed a little to hard on one and frowned when it got stuck on her thumb. "Scheiße" she frowned, shaking it off and glancing up at the clerk in hopes he hadn't seen. ugh. he definitely had. he was trying not to laugh, too. great.
Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Working so close to the school, and being a non-human himself, the clerk had seen many oddities and had become immune to it. A neko cyborg? Nothing special. A horned, pale blue demon? What's new? A guy with a paper bag over his head? Sure, why not?
Smiley was grateful for the lack of stares, although he was never truly bothered by them. People stared at the unusual, and a big paper bag covering the face was just screaming unusual. But it was fine, because a smiley face was drawn on the bag, and so he'd always smile back at people, even when he didn't feel like it.
And boy, he didn't feel like it.
What was there to smile about? He had no family, no friends. No Lionel. Smiley tried to think of something else to distract him. He gazed down at a can of ravioli he must've been holding for fifteen minutes. Ah, this would be messy. It would get all over his bag. He set the can down and turned around just in time to hear a girl nearby utter something under her breath. He peered over the small aisle and saw the sight.
"Ah. Do you need help?" he asked quietly while pointing to apple with a hole in it as it rolled past him.

... and to always

Ş̵͙̞͚M͉̰͚̩ͅÌ̷͔͔͉͚̀L̴͏̦̖͍͇̳É̡͇͕̪̥͢

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

Looking up at the faint mumble coming from her left, the feline blinked at the sight of a bag over someone's head before looking back to the apple she'd gotten off her thumb moments before. "ah. no... i'm just... getting adjusted," she sighed, rolling the metal shoulder a moment before grabbing at it again, somehow managing to get her thumb into the same hole.

"I guess that'll have to do." she grunted, shoving it into one of the bags before trying for another, only to repeat the same mistake. "ugh. damn this stupid thing. I'd've been better off with a nub." she huffed, good ear flattening against her head as she glared at the apple.

Glancing sideways at the man with a bag on his head, she gave a pout and looked to a wall. "i suppose... a little help wouldn't hurt.... this arm's practically useless to me right now"

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:54 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

The man tilted his head down to look at the metallic arm, although it was difficult to tell what he was staring at. In fact, it was difficult to tell whether he could see out of that bag at all! There didn't appear to be any eye holes in them, but he did appear to see the girl's arm well.
"What happened to your arm?" he asked as he made his way towards her. He was tall and slim, but that was all that could be made out. Every inch of his head was covered behind that paper bag and that thin smile drawn on. His quiet, solemn voice contradicted the happy face.

... and to always

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

"I did something stupid," she sighed, shoulder whirring as she shrugged. Returning to her shopping, she began scanning over the apples briefly before spotting one that looked fairly decent. Reaching out, she paused and then lowered her arm with a small frown. She'd just put another hole in it.

"What about you? Why do you have a bag on your head?" she asked calmly, bright fluffy tail coming up to tug her bangs from her face as she looked up at him. Standing next to him, she felt a little short, even if there was only half a head between them.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:08 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

Catching the girl's stare at the apple, the man reached out to grab it, holding and examining it as he was asked about his mask. He turned to face her and pointed at the smiley face. "So I can always be happy," he said, although there was something distant in his tone, as if he was telling himself that more than explaining to her. "Always have a smile on your face. It'll make everything better," he muttered. "And that's why I go by Smiley. What's your name?"

... and to always

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out