Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
7-11 [Grocery Shop] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

A smile huh? She hadn't had a real smile in a long time. "My name's Niji," She purred, holding out her hand for the apple he was holding so she oculd put it in her basket with the two she'd punctured. "So, Smiley, what exactly are ya doing in a town like this?" she asked, tugging one of her braids over her shoulder to fidget with the end of it.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:07 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Nothing in particular. I like to travel. If I keep moving then it can't catch up with me," Smiley murmured while handing her the apple. His expression was hidden behind the paper bag, but there was something about either his tone or stance that said he wouldn't explain any more.
"What about you? Do you go to the school here?" he asked as he looked around at the non-humans.

... and to always

Ş̵͙̞͚M͉̰͚̩ͅÌ̷͔͔͉͚̀L̴͏̦̖͍͇̳É̡͇͕̪̥͢

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:19 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

"hmm? No-er... yeah, i am. I just enrolled at the school a little while ago," she started, having to correct herself mid-way through brushing the school off. She'd actually decided to take the year off and study up a little since she'd missed her last three years of tutoring. Plus, the rest would allow her to become accustomed to her new arm. "I'm pretty sure my big brother is still at the school too," she added, plopping the apple into her bag before sidestepping to the next stand of food. These muffins look kind of sad...

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:50 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

"That's nice. I don't have any siblings," Smiley said while seeming to stare down the aisle, but it was hard to tell what he was looking at. He stayed silent for nearly the entire walk around the store before finally speaking. "Have you ever... felt sad?" he asked in a strange tone. "Did you ever want to grab that sadness and choke it until it's lifeless in your hands, unable to bother you anymore?" He held his hands up to show how it would look if he choked someone, with the air substituting for the victim.

... and to always

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

"I used to be sad all the time, actually. About a lot of things. But, a few years ago I decided I wasn't going to let that rule my life and that I was going to do something about it. Now most days just feel numb. but it's better than the sadness."
she breathed, looking up at him again. That wasn't the proper way to choke someone. Not that she'd correct him.

"I've found that the best way to deal with sadness, for me, was with a knife."
she purred, voice low as a smirk slipped across her face, a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

"It doesn't work," Smiley said as he turned to face her, lowering his arms. "Numbness, knives. I'm not looking to avoid the sadness. I want to smile and be happy." Ah, he should stop talking. He was beginning to feel those unwanted feelings get closer to him, threatening to drown him.

... and to always

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

"Don't we all." she snorted, ears falling back against her head as a pained expression crossed her features. "It's not always easy to get that happiness. Hell, the only guy around here i know who smiles all the time's a total dingbat, but they made him nurse at the school so he must be doin' somethin' right" she shrugged, setting her basket up at the register to let the poor kid behind the machine ring it all up.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:20 am
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

Smiley glanced at the girl briefly. "Does he really smile all the time?" he asked. What was his secret? Being crazy? He supposed it was easy for crazy people to smile all the time, lost in their own world. Could he be like that, he wondered?

... and to always

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

Pausing, the feline tilted her head to the side and snorted. "Pretty much, yeah. Wacko even sings to himself," she mumbled, tail swishing lightly behind her as she dropped her items out of the basket.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

"How does he do it?" the man asked, his voice louder as some excitement boiled in his stomach. "Does he have a secret? I'll do anything to be like that."

... and to always

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

Pausing fully, the feline pulled away from her stuff and looked him square in the dots. "You're really that desperate?" she asked softly, tapping her fingers together lightly as she thought over the pros and cons of telling him. Shrugging, she looked back to him and started pulling out her money to pay the guy who'd rung out her stuff. "It's a medicine thing he takes, he keeps it on him at all times. Without it, he's this grouchy jerk who just scowls at the world like someone just spat in his bean curd," she explained, pulling her groceries away and sighing softly.

"He's not someone you can just approach about this kinda thing,"
she added as a warning. "He's dangerous with a capital everything and red letters. the kind you don't mess with unless you know how to handle yourself. Don't go getting your bag crumpled because I opened my fat mouth."

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:16 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

Smiley eyed her carefully. So it wasn't that the man was crazy, it was that he was taking drugs? Of course, how simple! "Ah, but I don't have the money for drugs like that," he murmured while twiddling his thumbs.

... and to always

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

"No money to it when the nutter makes them. I watched him for a whole day and saw him make like a batch of twelve of them shots,"
she snorted, leaning on the window by the door. "He's never seemed to need a lot of money, from what I could tell. He basically lives in the nurse's office at the school."

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:17 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

"He makes them?" Smiley mused, briefly looking at the clerk when they were handed their bags. He was quiet, lost in thought, then turned to the girl again. "You said you saw him make them. Do you remember how? Maybe I can replicate it." He'd consider simply taking one of the twelve batches himself, but if the girl was to be believed, he'd sooner find himself sliced to bits.

... and to always

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Invisible Hunter

"No, it was years ago, I don't remember,"
the feline sighed, shoulders slumping softly as her fingers began tapping against her bag as she tried to think. "There was... urgh... no, I can't remember. Sorry, Smiley." she sighed, ears flat against her head a she looked at him, wishing she could do something for him.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items