Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Avatar: The New Age of the Four Nations
And then an idea was sparked...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm
This mention of Sasuke Uchiha and the memory of Naruto using elements has made me think about an idea. Elements + Ninjas = Elemental Ninjas = Bender Ninjas.

So I wonder... Why has no one become a bender ninja? Something like the Blue Spirit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 pm
But people already have! Clearly, you haven't been reading enough crappy Naruto fan-fiction. There is always an annoying Mary Sue-styled OC (who's usually an Uchiha, but sometimes not) who can bend ALL the elements, but is also a ninja! Which means that along with being an Avatar-styled element bender, she also knows all these super power jutsus. Oh, and sometimes she's a jinchūriki too! But despite all this, she's still a frail, sweet little girl.

Please, to all my beloved rps of this guild, if you are going to create a bending ninja, I beg of you, do NOT make your character like the above OC that I have just mentioned.

And also, please do not create any characters that are like Sasuke Uchiha. If you do, I think I might just have to use my Guild Mistress powers, and randomly kill said character off.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 pm
Stream the Emo Child
But people already have! Clearly, you haven't been reading enough crappy Naruto fan-fiction. There is always an annoying Mary Sue-styled OC (who's usually an Uchiha, but sometimes not) who can bend ALL the elements, but is also a ninja! Which means that along with being an Avatar-styled element bender, she also knows all these super power jutsus. Oh, and sometimes she's a jinchūriki too! But despite all this, she's still a frail, sweet little girl.

Please, to all my beloved rps of this guild, if you are going to create a bending ninja, I beg of you, do NOT make your character like the above OC that I have just mentioned.

And also, please do not create any characters that are like Sasuke Uchiha. If you do, I think I might just have to use my Guild Mistress powers, and randomly kill said character off.
You just reminded me why Naruto makes me sick. gonk

I wanna see a Power Ranger-like team of bender ninjas in this guild and no lame jutsu (which is pronounced wrong by every person who doesn't know Japanese; you don't pronounce the "u" XD).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm
Oh come on! It's not really that bad! All girls go through that stage; they create a character that super-powerful, and falls in love with their object of adoration! Even I did it...except my OC wasn't an Uchiha. And she didn't fall in love with Sasuke. And I didn't write a horrible fan-fic about her (the ones that write fan-fics about their OCs have really gone off the deep end). But Naruto in itself if pretty cool.

Once you get past Sasuke's annoying (and never-ending) angst, Sakura's inability to do anything (And not just Sakura's inability; ALL of the girls inability), the fact that Naruto is basically a God-character, and the fact that all the cool characters are eventually killed off.

...I see what you mean.

That would be SUPER awesome. But I'd only allow literate rp-ers to take any of those positions! Because I'm just mean like that. And of course there wouldn't be any lame-a ss jutsus!

What do you think this is, Naruto? XD  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm
Well if you don't remember, my character, "Damien; Prince of Ba Seng Se" has taken on the role of the blue spirit but he is stuck in the northern air temple because the girl he rped with is no longer posting... ever... so I am forever stuck unless he gets help.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:46 pm
I wanna see some bad asses in tight, assorted colored or monochrome suits that use bending and martial arts to achieve assassinations and spy on enemy forces. It only makes sense.

Like I would make a Blue Spirit/Dai Li fusion character who worked for some secret organization (cause I can totally do that cause I'm that awesome) and he/she would go around and attack people trying to assassinate them to keep the war going cause it's making profit for that same organization. And he/she would be disguised as a normal person who can't do anything right only to turn around and totally own everyone with the Awesomeness style Kung Fu.

And maybe just to be cooler and godlike, I'll set up the organization in the mountains where they train for years before becoming assassins so they're like Rain's character from Ninja Assassin. And-and...you're gonna all be so jealous cause he/she can do chi blocking and acrobatics. cool

((If you hadn't noticed by now, I'm actually trying to inspire someone to create that "secret organization/village/clan" so I don't have to do all the work but can still get a super ninja from out of it. Aren't I just slick? You know you're thinking about it as we speak. dramallama ))  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:27 pm
You are SO slick! Now I want to go out and create a character that fits your ideals. Too bad I seemed cursed; no matter what happens, whenever I create a character for this role-play, things just sort of fall apart, or I loose my spot or something like that. Eventually, I just stop posting as that character. Such a tragedy :'(  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Stream the Emo Child
You are SO slick! Now I want to go out and create a character that fits your ideals. Too bad I seemed cursed; no matter what happens, whenever I create a character for this role-play, things just sort of fall apart, or I loose my spot or something like that. Eventually, I just stop posting as that character. Such a tragedy :'(
You got to BELIEVE ...to ACHIEVE! *80's theme music with guitar solo*  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:38 am
speaking of bender ninjas i just realized the post i made yesterday had a piece similiar to gara's sand armor...hmmmm must look into this further for combat tactics for earth benders...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm
And so it begins.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm
All this talk of ninja-benders has gotten me thinking about my favourite Naruto character. How great of a sin would it be to totally barf up the Naruto character Haku into the Avatar world (with slight modifications)? I'm SO into this ninja-bender thing; I'd love to create (barf up) a character for it!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 am
Stream the Emo Child
All this talk of ninja-benders has gotten me thinking about my favourite Naruto character. How great of a sin would it be to totally barf up the Naruto character Haku into the Avatar world (with slight modifications)? I'm SO into this ninja-bender thing; I'd love to create (barf up) a character for it!
You totally should. twisted  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 am
OMG, we're both online at the same time! That's weird o.0 This never happens.

I'm totally going to. You should too, since you came up with the idea. And, yes, before you ask, I actually as going to post as this character

heart heart heart heart

I'm very happy today...which probably means that in the next few hours, something is going to go HORRIBLY wrong. But that is OKAY!

-Ahem. Please excuse my spazziness.-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm
Darn, I lost track of this thread in the sea of madness. X_X

Rangers assemble!  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 am
Stream the Emo Child
Oh come on! It's not really that bad! All girls go through that stage; they create a character that super-powerful, and falls in love with their object of adoration! Even I did it...except my OC wasn't an Uchiha. And she didn't fall in love with Sasuke. And I didn't write a horrible fan-fic about her (the ones that write fan-fics about their OCs have really gone off the deep end). But Naruto in itself if pretty cool.

Once you get past Sasuke's annoying (and never-ending) angst, Sakura's inability to do anything (And not just Sakura's inability; ALL of the girls inability), the fact that Naruto is basically a God-character, and the fact that all the cool characters are eventually killed off.

...I see what you mean.

That would be SUPER awesome. But I'd only allow literate rp-ers to take any of those positions! Because I'm just mean like that. And of course there wouldn't be any lame-a ss jutsus!

What do you think this is, Naruto? XD
sasuke's angst is funny to me, all of the cool characters who does were either "evil" or old like Jiraiya. otherwise all the other cool characters are in the Leaf. namely Gai, Lee, Kakashi, Neji, etc  
Avatar: The New Age of the Four Nations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games