Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
U G L Y L o v e [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm
profiles are to be here sillies. no posting!
this here is the roleplay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lisa Miranda Stewart

But my friends call me Lisa..I don't really have friends
I am just recently seventeen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a female, silly
According to my birth certificate, I was born on July 15th
I measure up to be 5' 5" and 119 lbs

xxxxI can still remember it..the sounds, the smells, the fear I felt. I was only four years old, not even out of daycare yet, when it happened. My parent's murder, a completely random break-in, that ended in death. Two druggies that were down on their luck broke into our house in the middle of the night, and my mother came into my room to hide with me while my father went to confront them. We were hiding behind my dresser when we heard the struggle, and then the shot. They came upstairs then, and my mother threw me into the closet and barricaded the door. I waited, with baited breath, and then the door opened to my room. She yelled and screamed at them, flung herself upon them with nails raking their faces. They shot her too, and then the sirens came. The men were arrested, my parents were dead, and I was sent to live with my only family. My aunt, who was the younger sister of my mother, and a little weird.

She loved me though, as much as my own parents did, and because of it I never questioned her when she would come in and tell me we had to pack and leave once again. Every six to twelve months we moved, but I grew used to it. I liked books more than anyone, so I never really had anybody to say goodbye to when we had to leave due to her job placements. I never did ask what it was she did for a living, I never really cared. She took me in, and I was grateful, so as long as she treated me well I didn't poke my nose into her business. Our last move had me in a very prestigious high school, where I was once again an outcast. I even had the school's 'prince' picking on me personally during my very first day half-way through Junior year.

Now it's Senior year and we have to move again, or rather, I do. Again, there aren't any details, but for some reason I'm being moved to some guy's manor to be privately tutored or something.. I don't know, but for once my aunt won't be there with me. So it's just going to be me and my books, with whatever or whoever is living in this manor. This I believe, would be the first time I actually want to know what is going on.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Sweet and quiet, Lisa mostly just keeps to herself. She likes to live in the fantasy worlds of the books she reads, and so people avoid her because she's always got this far-off look in her eyes. She doesn't get angry easily, but she does get annoyed and offended at times. She's not afraid to stand up for herself, and she likes to do so with witty retorts that leave her opponent confused. When reading, or looking at flowers, she's very reserved.

These things make me happy!
♥ Reading very long books, with lots of interesting words
♥ Gardening and tending to exotic flowers
♥ Baking lots of sweet things

But I can't stand these. . .
xPeople who are rude for no reason
xThe dark and loud noises, they remind me of...that night
xHaving my books tampered with

My Dirty Little Secret! I sleep with a night light, because of my fear of being in the dark
I'm pretty good at Baking, and coming up with clever replies to snotty people
You should know. . . Nothing to put here really

Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Marie Elizabeth Taylor

But my friends call me Marie
I am twenty-three years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a female
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August fifth
I measure up to be 125 lbs. and I'm 5'6"

xxxxMy life is unlike others. I am a witch, but I'm not all bad. Well, maybe. My sister died a while back and had a daughter. I was the only family the girl had and I took her in. My niece doesn't know I'm a witch, so I try and keep it a secret everyday, but it just got harder. I went to a high school party and transformed myself as a nerd. I put a spell on a very nasty boy. He was cute on the outside, but on the inside it was nothing but bad. Now, we're moving into a mansion with him but I can't help but feel scared for my niece. After all, I did turn him into a beast that drinks the blood of humans. I swear if he hurts her, I'll kill him instantly.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I'm quiet, cynical, obstinate, sharp tongued, tsundere, and fair.

♥Likes. Daisies, casting spells, and protecting my niece.

xDislikes. Preps, jocks, bright colors, and people overall.

My Dirty Little Secret! I can never have a child of my own due to a spell that another witch casted on me. Because of that, my niece is the closest I have.
I'm pretty good at casting spells, playing instruments, and singing.
You should know. . . my favorite spells are those that makes people pay for their mistakes.

Vampire Mari Miharu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Verick Thomas Richter

But my friends call me Rick
I am twenty-seven years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a man
According to my birth certificate, I was born on April 11, 1984
I measure up to be 175 lbs, 6' 4"

xxxxI was born in Cologne, a large city in Germany settled on the Rhine River. I, not unlike many children, loved to hear stories. Not only that, but I also loved to read. As I look back now, I think it was more a thirst for knowledge than a love for words. Anyway, I grew up with an IQ remarkably higher than those that surrounded me and I graduated from my secondary school early to attended the University of Cologne. I decided to become a teacher, so I could help others rise up from the shroud of ignorance that so many are engulfed into. I earned degrees in each of the subjects typically taught to school children, and I started my job after seven years of college at the age of twenty-three. It was difficult teaching teenagers who were only a few years younger than I, but I kept my patience out of my love of teaching. Teenagers, obviously, are not my favorite subcategory of the population. Most of them are cocky, rude, selfish, and think they know everything. They are cruel, and that is why each and every one of them require an education, an attempt to plant a seed that might one day grow into a functioning member of society. But, I get off topic. One day after classes, I ran into a lovely young woman. She and I became wonderful friends very quickly, and kept in close contact. I have to admit that I had a small 'crush' on my lovely friend, but I have never revealed this to her. Of course, I was well aware that she was a witch, but it made no difference to me. When she asked me to tutor a group of teenagers, that she'd cursed, I found it next to impossible to refuse. So, now I live in a grand mansion with these troubled young adults, teaching them because they can no longer attend regular school. It's not what I would call my dream job, but I'd do almost anything for my lovely witch.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I'm observant, patient, and a little strange. I'm told that I have a.. different sense of humor; a bit darker and colder than most would consider, well, humorous. I enjoy irony, especially the irony of the situation I find myself in at the moment. I can be intimidating when I want to be, but I'm usually very respectful and polite.

♥ Reading, quiet, knowledge, teaching, running.

x Teenagers, loud noises, interruptions, bitter foods.

My Dirty Little Secret! I seem to have feelings for a certain witch.
I'm pretty good at teaching, even to those rotten teenagers; running, I do it to keep in shape; ignoring people; being patient.
You should know. . . I speak English fairly well, since i have to teach it, but I do refer to people as 'Herr' or 'Frau,' purely out of habit. I also require my students to address me as Herr Richter.

Qwa i i

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

Riley Aria Basilio

But my friends call me "Riles"
I am Seventeen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Female
According to my birth certificate, I was born on April 4th
I measure up to be 109 lbs 5'2"

xxxxMy family is easily classified into the dysfunctional "three children" category. Luckily enough, I was the youngest child. Though I wasn't amazingly intelligent or talented, I was considered the good kid. Really, that just meant I knew how to cover my tracks whereas my sisters didn't. By the time I hit high school, one sister was married and the other was in college. I was pretty much an only child. I had pulled myself into the "popular" crowd, and knew most people in school. Though I had my rivals, most people thought I was, well, nice. It was only a matter of time until he asked me out. Everything seemed perfect. But those parties. I'll admit, I'm a bit too much of a hopeless romantic, but still. You get the most popular guy in school and the only times you see him is when he's throwing a party and drunk off his a**? I don't think so. Finally, it was the last straw, and I broke up with him. That just made my life a living hell. People made me out to be the bad guy and suddenly people loved to hate me. Well, I hated back. I was still popular, and powerful, and I think I got a little out of hand with the whole "revenge" thing. Well, clearly. After all, I'm saddled with this stupid wolf thing. I just have one major problem: What's with her? I'm not gonna lie, I still like him. But how can he just move on so fast?

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Riley was always a little more outgoing and confident than her sisters. She was bright, witty, and care-free. It didn't take long for that personality to get her up on the popularity scale. Soon, being around all sorts of people who only cared about her status made her more sarcastic and guarded. Her light teasing started to get sharper and meaner, and now, nobody knew her very well. That was just how she had to fit in.

♥Sarcasm
♥Taking a nap in the sun
♥Bluegrass music

xStupid people
xSpiders (full on arachnophobic)
xMath

My Dirty Little Secret! I always believed in magic, even before this curse.
I'm pretty good at Fiddle, as in bluegrass violin- it's a secret. I also write poetry.
You should know. . . I don't believe in love.

anticupid16

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
What I used to look like

Zaniel Caelan Ignatius

But my friends call me Zane, Zani, or just Z
I am just recently turned eighteen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a guy
According to my birth certificate, I was born on June 21st
I measure up to be 152 lbs and 6'1".

xxxxI was born in a perfect family. My father was a successful business man and my mother was a model, and we were filthy rich. Naturally, I became stuck up and self-absorbed. I had everything I ever wanted except for my parent's love. They were always too busy with everything else to pay any attention to me. So I sought out attention from other people; from my group of friends, from everyone else. The easiest way to do that was to humiliate people. That usually got people's attention. I didn't care if what I was doing was right or wrong; it got people to notice me and that's all that really mattered.

My parents still didn't care though. Even though the school would tell them about my horrible behavior, about how I picked on everyone and how I acted like I owned the place. They just didn't have time to deal with me. My behavior got worse as my parents got jobs that took them out of the country. I threw parties at my place so often, it was nearly always trashed. I didn't care. The more people came to my parties, the more I humiliated those I didn't like.

Then came the day that changed my life. I had another party; they were becoming famous, but those poor suckers that were invited still never knew what hit them. There was a new girl in the school, a nerdy looking person, and I hated nerdy people. I humiliated her during the party...and she turned into a witch. Literally. She cursed me and the group of people with me. I became half-dead, and there was no way out. I wasn't allowed to feed, the only thing that would've kept me alive. Or, well, I wasn't allowed to attack humans to feed. How was I supposed to do that? I had no clue. I had to move out to a manor to live far from the humans, on my own with only my werewolf turned friends to be my company...and my questions were answered in the form of a girl. A girl I remembered well. I used to be horrible to her as well...but she doesn't recognize me. I hope she doesn't...because now I feel horrible for all the things that I did to others. I wish I could go back and redo everything...but I can't.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

He used to be arrogant and cruel, selfish and haughty, not caring what others would feel as long as he got what he wanted. He doesn't trust people easily, and loved the lime-light. Now, he just wants to be alone. He doesn't want to die, but he wants to stop being so selfish. He's not a friendly person, and he can't really keep his temper under control, because he's a little more than very spoiled, but now that he's trying to turn over a new leaf, he's struggling to bring all that under control.

♥ Rainstorms
♥ Being alone
♥ Humanity

x Being deprived of blood
x Large groups of people or crowds
x The Witch who gave him this curse
x Being hung over
x Overly clingy people

My Dirty Little Secret! I act mean because I'm afraid of getting hurt, and because I don't want people to know that I'm cruel just because I was attention deprived and my parents didn't care for me.
I'm pretty good at Singing and humiliating others (but I've given up on the latter, because it's the only way for this curse to end...)
You should know. . . Nothing to put here that hasn't already been spilled out, I don't think...

Hunter Crawl

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas