Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Want me to draw your fursona for free? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 am
I gotta do an art project in my independent study class, and I figured I would do a furry thing.

So, here was my idea. I thought I would draw willing participants' fursonas in one art project. It will be done in dry pastel, and when I'm done I will post pictures of the original work, along with each fursona cropped for your individual use.

If you want to be a part of this, just include the following:

Your fursona's name
species
very detailed physical description (be sure to include what features are anthropomorphic, cuz I know some people whose fursonas are just the animal that is capable of standing upright.)
reference pictures (with details from each picture that you would like for me to include or consider.)

This project should take a maximum of two weeks, depending on the recovery of my finger. The more the merrier! And remember, it's FREE!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am
Sure why not?

Name : Foxfire
Orientation : Bi
Species : Fox wolf
Description : Silver fur fox/wolf, 5'11", C bust, Humanoid (Average half and half), One blue eye one purple eye, tufted ears, fluffy foxlike tail with white tip.

my only ref pic : Foxfire  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 am
Your fursona's name: Kitsune
sexual orientation: Bi
species: Fox
very detailed physical description: Very cute half human half fox girl with purple hair with blue tips if you want. She has three tails each has blue tips and each ear has blue tips too. She has blue green eyes and is tall and slim.
She runs around nearly nude most of the time >.> It's just who she is. I'm fine with her hair being shoulder length or longer. Oh and C breast size XD
reference pictures
Picture 1 Ignore the purple mark on her forehead it was me just messing around. This hair style for her is fine.
Picture 2
This hair style is fine as well but #1 i like better. I also like her shyness in this picture. The collar is a nice touch too. Do what you want with it ^^ Oh and if u can't see the pictures just quote me and I'll upload them on Photobucket.

Oh and there's one of my animal form on my profile if u need any more help on coloration XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 pm
Lusty101
very detailed physical description: Very cute half human half fox girl with purple hair with blue tips if you want. She has three tails each has blue tips and each ear has blue tips too. She has blue green eyes and is tall and slim.
She runs around nearly nude most of the time >.> It's just who she is. I'm fine with her hair being shoulder length or longer. Oh and C breast size XD
reference pictures
Picture 1 Ignore the purple mark on her forehead it was me just messing around. This hair style for her is fine.
Picture 2
This hair style is fine as well but #1 i like better. I also like her shyness in this picture. The collar is a nice touch too. Do what you want with it ^^ Oh and if u can't see the pictures just quote me and I'll upload them on Photobucket.

Oh and there's one of my animal form on my profile if u need any more help on coloration XD

Yup, both came up as "403 Forbidden" when I clicked them.  

SilentFox21993

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm
SilentFox21993
Lusty101
reference pictures
Picture 2

Yup, both came up as "403 Forbidden" when I clicked them.

Yeah I couldn't remember if I had saved them with a warning or not xD Ok

BTW excuse my old old art >.> looking at this one now I feel horrible I'm better at poses at least a bit more <.< and I am wierd xD

Pose 1

Pose 2

There xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 am
Name : Knux
Orientation : straight
Species : Wolf
Description: Blue eyes, white ears (timber), White tail with a little orange at the tip. Carries a sword.
Only reference i have is my signiture.
VV
VV
VV  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Canis The White

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:46 pm
Name : Caine
Orientation : Straight
Species : Arctic Wolf
Description : Off-white fur, about 5' 10", Humanoid, light blue eyes, tail has a slight curl in it near the end, almost always has glasses and a black collar on, clothes are optional

Ref pics (FurAffinity):
Pic 1
Pic 2  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 pm
Your fursona's name FANG
gender female
sexual orientation bisexual
species wolf (unknown subspecies)
physical description In anthro form she is 5' 7" and has straight dull-brown hair that goes to the middle of her back. She accessorizes with lots of black and neon green things like belts, bracelets, necklaces/collars, etc. Her clothing style is kind of gothish-emo with a punk rock edge. As for shoes, she will only go barefoot or wear her converse high-tops.
reference pictures I don't have any references of her anthro form but I have this ref sheet and this other example of her quad form.  

FANGwoof

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm
Please include my fursona too! biggrin

name: Rainshine
orientation: straight
species: aardwolf (it is a species of hyena)
description: She basically looks like a creme-coloured fox with dark brown stripes and really dark brown ears, paws and tail, and a long mane that is almost black. her eyes are a deep green, and she has little dot eyebrows (sort of like a rottweiler). Her nose isn't black like most aardwolves'; it's sort of pinkish brown. She has one long fang that hangs out over her lip, but she is otherwise very dainty and feminine. Her body-type is sort of odd. Her arms (excluding the paw-like hands) and torso are more human-ish, but her legs are animalistic, and her feet are paws; and she has six breasts.
for reference art, check out the many pictures of her I have on my deviantArt profile. (The pictures that have "Happiness Hyena" in the title are her.)

Oh, and please make sure when you draw her you give her three stripes on her cheeks, as any other stripe pattern simply won't do. Also, if you're going to draw her wearing clothes, she usually likes to wear light blue or turquoise, and yellow.

Thankxabunch!
~Rainshine (Celtic zom-kitty<3)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm
Well, turns out that this idea won't suffice as a graded project until my teacher gives me instruction in painting...which doesn't make sense to me because my studies are dry pastel based...but as I see it, there are four options:

1: I could recieve my instruction in painting and then do the originally intended project as it was meant to be: in dry pastel.
Quality: good
Time Frame: unknown start time, unknown project time.

2: I could recieve my instruction in painting and then, once I have those skills down, do the intended project in acryllic paint.
Quality: Unknown
Time Frame: Start time within 3 or 4 weeks, project time more than pastel

3: I could forget about my class and do the project in pencil whenever I have the time.
Quality: Good
Time Frame: Start time whenever I get time, project time depends on how much time I can get to work on it.

4: I forget about the project completely.

It's your choice. Vote, chat, whatever; I'll do whichever seems more popular.  

SilentFox21993

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 pm
I vote you should totally do the project, and do it in whichever medium you feel most comfortable working with. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 am
Name : Kashi-Chan
Orientation : Gay
Species : Cheetah
Description : Regular cheetah with yellow glaze fur...5'7...black eyes with split blonde and red hair....black reading glasses....wears a silver ring on index finger on the right hand. Wears pentacle neckless.  

Kashinami-chan

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm
well nothing saying you can't do it in pastel or acrylic outside of class just buy some pastels as long as they aren't super expensive (I got some for free but I find some around for about $6 so you could always get some) But do what ever you feel like doing ^^ Free art is free art  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 pm
Your fursona's name Ashley
gender Female
sexual orientation gay
species fox
is anthromorphic
fur is silverish pinkish has a purple heart on right cheek  

Sissybabynathen

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 am
Your fursona's name: John Foxton~ <3
sexual orientation: Gay
very detailed physical description: Well, my fursona is birght-red except for the tip of the tail, which is black, and the tip of the ears. They are white. He's like a human, but he's a fox. So he's not an animal on two legs, if you get my point. My fursona is a femboi, He loves stockings & Nighties. :33. (Purple is a favorite~ <3) Err, Oh yeah. I'm short, only 5"7, and lithe & slender & sexy.
reference pictures: Let this be a challenge. All my reference pictures has been depleted from my computer, and I tehrefore have no evidence whatsoever my fursona exists. Shock with how you think my fursona looks. :3. I'm looking forward to seeing it~  
Art Share

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff