Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
Red

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this review help you?
  Totally!!
  Not even close!
  *Catapults into black hole* I'll never say!
  *Sneaks in yoinks gold and sneaks out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm
This was the last movie I saw in theaters...sad I know. So many I've missed but hopefully I'll get to go more but for now on with the review of Red.

In my humble opinion this is how an action movie should be. It has that tiny bit or romance that just enough to be cute but not make you role your eyes...unless you hate any and all romance. It has just enough action that it can easily be called an action movie. It has comedy out the yin-yang! And the most important part...it actually has a story! I know shock and behold an action flick does have a storyline.

This movie though has it all and I found it quite refreshing from have the other action movies out there. I loved the characters how each stood out yet melded with the others in the group, I loved the adventure they go on and the story it weaves of how all these characters are connected or become connected, you have the comedy to lighten the mood of serious situations so you're not all serious all the time, and then it wraps it all up to end on a good yet amusing note.

Personally a must see action movie in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 pm
Wow, I've never even heard of this one before. Is it an indie, or am I just not paying attention anymore? confused Sounds cool, tho.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm
Indie? Oh you mean Independent Film? If that's what ya meant then no I don't think so. But then again I don't really pay that much attention to who makes what are at least to much I don't. sweatdrop

It's already out on video now so you could easily rent it or I'd think so. Yeah, it was absolutely cool just enough romance, a lot of comedy, some good action, and a good storyline too. At least I thought so. Then again having a guy catapult himself out of shrubbery to get the jump on you because they're watching you from space and he lives in yet below a car when there is a perfectly good house near by, just cracks me up and we won't even get into the pig. *snickers*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm
Lol, sounds nonsensical. I'll check it out when I'm in the mood for craziness.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces