Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.>
  <.< =3
View Results

meandmyotherme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:23 pm
About two months ago Kayla, Angelia,Kt,Nick,Jc,Brett, Me and a bunch of other people planed to have a snow ball fight. Well we're at Kayla's house when Nick comes out of his room and Says: "Oh Stephanie what are you doing here baby? Angelia's here.."

Well I was confused and then he tryed to kiss Angelia and he was talking about how he was her man and what not. Well Nick likes to joke that he's in Love with Kt, Angelia, or Me ((Not Kayla because she is his Cousin)) and it's creepy. Well we prank call Nick and say weird things like "Hey Foxy Lady" and "What's your Cousins number hotty?" and stuf like that..

TODAY- I was going to go over to Kaylas houser today but had HW and Chores so they sold me out! They gave Nick my Number ((and I kind of like him but I'm suppost to pretend that I don't)) and he called me.. He Called ME. eek

I was quite shocked to say the least. He said, "Hey Baby what are you doing? " So I hung up. He called back and I was still in shock so I didn't answer my Phone and he left a message. It said "Hey Baby What are you doing? Call me back later bye"

Well that was my Story for the day. In fact that was my day.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:39 pm
Awwww!!!! That's like a friend I have only ... I don't like him ... and I don't think he has my number ... but yah!  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:43 pm
You know what's REALLY weird?

I have a friend named Stephanie...And she has a friend named Kate, but they call her Kt...And they know a person named Kayla...

THAT IS ONE FREAKY COINCIDENCE...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:49 pm
Maybe they're the same people !!! surprised  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

meandmyotherme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:03 pm
Super_Chihuahua
You know what's REALLY weird?

I have a friend named Stephanie...And she has a friend named Kate, but they call her Kt...And they know a person named Kayla...

THAT IS ONE FREAKY COINCIDENCE...
wow, I must be cool like that  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:59 pm
I know I am.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items