Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
which song should i do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:13 pm
we and some buds wanna get together and do a local cover contest we picked the band Bayside but don't know what song to do if ya want listen to the two i post and pick which one you think i should do

Bayside- The Walking Wounded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZJaumYFBQs

Bayside- A Call to Arms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANw-Epkca5g&feature=related

im also thinking of a song from the Raconteurs

The Raconteurs- Salute Your Solution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITTAB2smnA  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
How about something good like The Who  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm
merrr  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 pm
greenmage420

no one in my group is a big who fan and i only like a couple of their songs bay side and the raconteurs are great bands  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 am
s is for almost
greenmage420

no one in my group is a big who fan and i only like a couple of their songs bay side and the raconteurs are great bands

Bah! kids these days... no respect for where the music you listen to came from...lol

sorry neither are really my style... im more a Who, Zepplin, Sabbath kind of person....oh yea or SLAYER!!!

theres a good one play some Slayer  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:23 pm
greenmage420
s is for almost
greenmage420

Bah! kids these days... no respect for where the music you listen to came from...lol

sorry neither are really my style... im more a Who, Zepplin, Sabbath kind of person....oh yea or SLAYER!!!

for one we do listen to the music that it all came from like B.B. king and some blues artist (his name has handy in it that's all i can remember but he was the man who started blues) music like the stones the Beatles and the beach boys they are who started the genre they influenced almost all the music with the way they went out and changed things and broke from the norm in 90% of all music you can see that the chords are either played on the 12-bar blues song pattern or AAB song pattern slayer sabbath the who and zeppelin didnt start that genre they were just born earlier but i have nothing against that genre Kashmir is one of my favorite songs  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:33 pm
merr  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm
s is for almost
greenmage420
s is for almost
greenmage420

for one we do listen to the music that it all came from like B.B. king and some blues artist (his name has handy in it that's all i can remember but he was the man who started blues) music like the stones the Beatles and the beach boys they are who started the genre they influenced almost all the music with the way they went out and changed things and broke from the norm in 90% of all music you can see that the chords are either played on the 12-bar blues song pattern or AAB song pattern slayer sabbath the who and zeppelin didnt start that genre they were just born earlier but i have nothing against that genre Kashmir is one of my favorite songs

wow completely missed the point stressed

all I said was that the Who helped shape modern rock into what it is in a facetious manner... and if you go on to read I was merely stating that Sabbath, Zep, The Who, and Slayer were some of my favorite bands...

also Slayer wins hands down... sorry, you lose.  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 am
greenmage420
s is for almost
greenmage420
s is for almost
greenmage420

wow completely missed the point stressed

all I said was that the Who helped shape modern rock into what it is in a facetious manner... and if you go on to read I was merely stating that Sabbath, Zep, The Who, and Slayer were some of my favorite bands...

also Slayer wins hands down... sorry, you lose.

WTF its your opinion if any one wins its the magical duck that says merr (lust)  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games