Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
So good!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 am
Is turkey pot pie not the best thing for breakfast. So delicious!

Carry on!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:53 am
i prefer barely cooked eggs with salt and pepper and pancakes but thats good too  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:49 pm
i like pizza with cayenne pepper and blakc pepper in the sauce and with olive oil it tasts so good and i can practically make pizza perfectly from scratch now except the crust, and i was never patiently making the sauce just mixing wierd stuff together cuz, i dotn make my own sauce by cooking it i jus tmix spices and some oil with tomato paste.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:30 am
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
i like pizza with cayenne pepper and blakc pepper in the sauce and with olive oil it tasts so good and i can practically make pizza perfectly from scratch now except the crust, and i was never patiently making the sauce just mixing wierd stuff together cuz, i dotn make my own sauce by cooking it i jus tmix spices and some oil with tomato paste.

Wouldn't that count as making your own sauce?

I only like pizza for breakfast if it is from the night before, and cold biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm
yeah i like pizza that way too, my favorite tasting foods are twix icecream-cake blueberries and pizza and general tsos chicken, but im trying to be healthy lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:21 pm
Nothing like homemade pancake batter; I'm talking about flour, egg, butter, milk, chocolate chips, cinnamon, assorted nuts, topped with minced banana, complimented with a light dowsing of maple or chocolate syrup. I actually cooked these a few days back.  

Yagami Foxclaw

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 pm
Yagami Foxclaw
Nothing like homemade pancake batter; I'm talking about flour, egg, butter, milk, chocolate chips, cinnamon, assorted nuts, topped with minced banana, complimented with a light dowsing of maple or chocolate syrup. I actually cooked these a few days back.

That sounds very sweet (in a literal sense) :p  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 pm
00Shoe
Yagami Foxclaw

That sounds very sweet (in a literal sense) :p

Simply put they were what I refer to as a 'mouthgasm.'  

Yagami Foxclaw

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers