Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Town~ (Zombie Fans Rejoice!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 am
Jimmy headed into the hunting store and barricaded the door behind him, he then grabbed a hunting rifle from nearby and a box of ammo "target practice" he said as he walked to a window and poked the barrel of the gun through it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 am
walks into the hunting store he looked around to see a back room all nice and looked behind a iron door walking over he kicks the door down showing a large amount of automatic guns "i love this ******** town so many gun to play with" he said walking over to a M16 and picking it up  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm
he walked over to the hunting store, but kicks something on accident. "ah! damn!" he looked down. "whoa....look at this Dino! fully loaded as well!" he laughed and picked up the STG-44  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm
"I'll leave you boys to play with your toys then"she said smirking as she snagged a crossbow and shotgun."See ya later now!"she mounted Echidna and speed off.  

FenrisPhoenix

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm
"ok guys i thing we sould head to the city hall it's got military inside already and we could last for days in there " he said takeing out two more uniforms of the UN plantaryforce "just put the uniform on you won't get shot then"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Jimmy looks down at the uniform and then returns to shooting zombies through the window, "I have a better idea." He shoots a zombie in the head and then shoulders his rifle "Why don't we take the military inside city hall down from a distance? Less chance of getting shot"  

Erok75

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:34 pm
he laughed "listen, all I know is that this town has buldings full of weapons, food, water, and Ive gota crate full of ammunition." he smirked. "catcha laters"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm
"radio contact the city will be on a scorched earth level is they lose one of them two buildings thats the reson i turned my radio off when i got here they have to post every five so it takes ten min to see if they lost the base or not"he said turning his radio back on and at the same time the city hall radioed in it condition  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Nika wandered through the town. Everywhere she looked, it seemed like something, or someone was watching her. "Creepy..." She wobbled a bit back and forth as she walked through the town, looking back when she heard a gunshot everyonce and awhile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff