Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Bounce ~The Fight Club~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm
The club was a strange place. All the highschoolers knew about it. It was a place kids could go to for fights. It was the forgotten basement at an old abandoned house no one noticed until someone who was a pretty good theif unlocked the basement. He found nothing but a long pathway that led to a two-door room with nothing but a circular podium.
In it was nothing, but someone found opportunity in it. The walls were painted with detail, candles were hung, a long rug laid out in the pathway, a cage placed on the 100 foot radius podium, and benches around the podium for watchers. It was now The Fight Club.
It's free and anyone is welcomed. However, this place is expected for those who want to settle their differences or those people that enjoy a free show.
Oh, and remember...
There are no rules. None. Anything can happen. The only rule is that fighters in the cage shall remain until someone is dead, unconscious, or has surrendered. Their fight shall not include anyone else. There is nothing else besides that. Have fun, and make sure to keep the blood of the red carpet, it leaves awkward shades.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 pm
RESERVED POST GET TO IT SOON

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Cameron West
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My dad can be pretty scary at times." Cameron commented while walking down the sidewalk with Liam at his side. "But he's a nice guy. To me, at least. To other people, I don't know. Whenever I was around him he would be really cold and mean to them, but he's nice to me and my mom." He glanced over at the doctor. "What were your parents like?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:03 am
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

I'm not who you think I am...

"My mother was beautiful and loving, as any mother should be," he shrugged, not really remembering much else about his mother. It had been so long since he'd last seen her, after all. "Father was a bumbling idiot. I remember he wasn't as smart as my mother, but she loved him all the same. Thought his stupidity was charming. Honestly, I hated him. Still do, even though he's long dead." Liam released his grip on Cameron, shoving his hands onto his pockets and walking somewhat slowly."My mother doesn't speak to me anymore. She's... frightened of me. I could never hurt her, bless her heart, but I suppose I can't blame her. After all, she saw what I did to Father. I could very easily do it to her." Gpamcing upwards, the doctor smiled strangely. "I think that's why I like you, Cameron. You aren't afraid of me one bit. It's... refreshing."

...I'm far more dangerous than that!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 am
Mayah Playah

"I don't think you could kill me even if you tried." Cameron chuckled. He was amazed to know that Liam actually killed his own father. He couldn't imagine harming his own father or his mother. That kind of confidence was something to admire.
They finally reached the club, and already the officer could hear the sound of the bass being played repetitively. "I haven't been in this one, but I've seen a lot of people around here." Cameron mentioned while opening the door for Liam. "We'd better be quick. I'm sure our outfits will get some people freaked out." he snickered lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:30 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

Reaching up, the doctor mussed the officer's hair. "Just take off your shirt," he ordered softly, licking his lips. "Believe me, with a remarkable body like yours, you'll attract someone fast. You getting a woman or a man?" Liam's eyes flashed dangerously. "I recommend a woman."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Cameron blinked but did as he was told, revealing a loose tee that fit his body right. He folded the uniform over his arm and looked back at the doctor, giving his question some thought. "I guess it's first come first serve for me." he shrugged. "What about you?" he asked as they stepped inside, already spotting a few people that eyed them hungrily.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:48 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

The doctor tugged off his coat and his purplish-blue shirt, revealing a v-neck t-shirt several shades darker than his eyes. He bit his lip hard, plumping it before licking his lips and mussing his hair. Soon enough, he looked more seductive than ever before. With a wink, he set a hand on his hip and smirked. "Watch and learn, Wonder-Boy," he purred, walking over to the bar and ordering a glass of water. Several men instantly approached him, offering other drinks, each trying to out-pay the other.
Liam laughed, the tinkling sound making each man sigh and watch him more closely. "Oh boys, please! I can only fall madly in love with one of you~" Reaching out, he gingerly pointed at each drink. "Eenie, meenie, miney, moe!" Landing on a martini, he lifted the glass and smiled at the winner, who was a tall, gorgeous man with tan skin and dark hair, clearly a Spaniard. The man reached out, caressing the side of Liam's face, to which the doctor blushed. "Beautiful? Me? Oh, you must be mistaken. I'm so plain... Not worthy of such a sweet compliment."
The man protested, and before long, he was hooked on Liam's modest charm and beautiful looks. Smiling, he took the man's arm and glanced up to Cameron, alluring eyes waiting to see what he thought.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Meanwhile, Cameron was rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly and laughing with two beautiful women that looked to be in their early twenties. They wore dresses that complimented their curvy bodies and wore an acceptable amount of make-up, though the lighting of the bar took care of what was missing. The officer smiled his goofy smile at them and said something to them that made them burst with laughter, making them inch towards him even more. Cameron was just being himself, being goofy and loveable with a certain charm to his style. After a couple minutes when it was obvious the ladies were drunk and wanted him for the night, he looked over his shoulder and gave Ellery a thumbs up sign to signal that he was ready to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:10 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

Leading the man to the door, Liam walked him out and looked up to Cameron, somewhat glaring at the women. "Oh! Cameron! Are you walking the same way we are?" The doctor looked down at the man. "Cameron's a dear friend of mine, be kind?" After the man nodded, Liam looked back to Cameron, grimacing slightly at the sight of the two girls, although he was practically draped into the Spaniard's arms. "And who are your two friends?"

Awesome nerd
Time to go, bye!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"Hey Liam! Didn't think you'd be here!" Cameron played out while walking the two girls towards him. "This is Martha, and this is Betty. They're both Pre-Med majors at the college nearby here, isn't that great?" he laughed and put a hand on the back of his head, his goofy smile back. "They going to help me get a check-up." he said with a bright laugh, the two girls joining in. After a moment he lowered his arm to his side and smiled at Liam. "We live close by, why don't we all walk together?" He looked at the girls and smiled at the reluctant looking one. "I could carry you if you'd like?" he offered, getting a giggle and a blush in return.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:57 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

He bit his lip, glaring at the women for a second before once again returning his attention to the beautiful man on his arm. "Antonio and I would love to!" Leaning closer, he kissed the Spaniard's cheek. Turning back to the officer, he smiled. "This is Antonio de la Fuentes, of Barcelona. He's here to sow his wild oats before he has to go back to Spain and get marri- oh! Antonio!" Liam giggled as the man kissed his neck, biting gently. The doctor swatted him away, blushing. "Oh my!"
Glancing back to the girls, he almost growled, only to gasp as Antonio forced his attention back. "Liam, está todo bien? Te ves agitado."
The doctor sighed, then smiled once again. "Estoy perfectamente bien, querido. Yo realmente no me gustan las chicas. ¿Puedes culparme? Todo en ellos sólo me disgusta llano!" he replied in his usual perfectness. He gazed at Cameron, nodding. "You wanna go the short way or the fun way?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah
Aha! I somewhat understood that emotion_awesome

As the two spoke in Spanish, Cameron smiled at one of the girls that talked to him about some final she had to distract herself from. The woman took a wobbly step forward and was just about to fall had the officer not caught her. "Easy there." he said and put an arm around her shoulders to help steady her. He looked back at Liam and smiled, "Let's go the short way. We can always go the fun way later."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:30 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

"Always taking my fun away," he pouted, running his fingers up and down the Spaniard's torso. "Well, not all my fun~"
Antonio chuckled deeply, moving his mouth to nibble on Liam's neck, biting hard enough to draw blood.
The doctor gasped and dug his fingernails into his chest, fighting back moans. He was playing hard! Wh-what?! He allowed another bite, a rough lick, enjoying it more than he thought he would. It was almost as good as when Cameron did it!

Awesome nerd
I didn't xD I'm the worst Mexican ever. You wanna post first?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers