Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai had fallen asleep on the ride, snoring peacefully among himself and muttering in Russian occasionally.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 pm
Awesome nerd
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai had fallen asleep on the ride, snoring peacefully among himself and muttering in Russian occasionally.

The silver dragon would hate to have to wake him up but they were here and she was starting to feel weak having been so far away from Ikuto even for that short of time, she sighed softly. "Nikolai we're here." Riko said lightly as she lifted him off her back placing him in her palm.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:39 pm
Nikolai opened his eyes, only they were purple. "Mmm, I don't like being woken up, dearie." Sloth yawned and stretched. He somersaulted off the dragon and landed on his feet, limber as ever. "Now where is this darling boy I'm supposed to like?" he sniffed and looked around sleepily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

"Umm Nikolai are you okay?" The dragon asked as she shrank down to about 2feet tall so she could fit in the window again.

Ikuto stood up off the floor stepping on his now long blonde hair jerking his head down. "Ouch that hurt." He said as he lifted his foot off his hair. He looked around the room his now green eye's shining brightly while he tried to find something to do while waiting. "If i am stuck like this it's going to take awhile to get used to." He said with a frown on his now prince like face.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 pm
"Hmm, If I am waken up from any kind of nap or sleep then I, Sloth, take over for a while." Sloth muttered as he looked around then smiled at the dragon. "But don't worry, dearie, I shan't be a while." He walked towards the cabin he recognized, practically being exactly like Nikolai, and snuck into the room to see the fair haired prince wandering around restlessly. "Someone's got cabin fever, hmm?" giggled the Sin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"Nikolai she found you!" Ikuto shouted as he ran over and hugged the man. "Jeez i know one of the prom things is like a mascaraed but this is just to much." He said as he looked up at Nikolai with a frown.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 pm
"Oh dearie, enough with your modesty, you are looking absolutely stunning!" Nikolai smiled and hugged the man back, his eyes slowly returning to lime green. "Look at you, dearie, all ready for the Prom." he grinned and looked up and down Ikuto's body. "I honestly don't know why you don't like this, I love it~!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"It's not that i don't like it it's that i can't seem to change back and i'm afraid to try my other two spell's i could end up stuck as something else worse them this." Ikuto said as he watched Nikolai's eye's change.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm
"I say give it a go, dearie." Nikolai shrugged as he leaned against the wall. "Worse come to worst you could always make a deal with me to fix yourself." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Awesome nerd

"Okay i'll try them and as good as that sounds i know better." He said with a smile as he took a deep breath then mumbling to himself. A quick flash of light and then it faded leaving Ikuto to look himself over. "Well that didn't work and now i look even more different." He said with a laugh as he looked at himself.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:15 pm
"From prince to knight." Nikolai grinned and walked over to Ikuto and his new look. "Oh my, I don't know where to put my hands, dearie, on your shoulders, your hips, you pants, I just don't know." he frowned and put his hand to his chin, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd

"How about your pocket's." Ikuto said with a chuckle as he drew in another deep breath mumbling again. With another flash of light there stood Ikuto once again still not himself. As he looked down Ikuto screamed at what he saw. "I...i..i..i have breasts...What the hell!" He said loudly in a female voice as he looked down at himself seeing the red silk dress and light tanish sleeves. "This is so wrong...i think i'd rather have one of the others." He said in a girls voice with a frown knowing Nikolai was going to say something that he'd find strange most likely.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 pm
Nikolai blinked slowly then winced when he heard a high scream that even Ikuto couldn't match... at least until now. He blinked at the girl that was Ikuto for a while and tried not to laugh at the boy's confusion. "Hush now, dearie, I think it's rather darling." he said and poked Ikuto's boob. "You're like a doll!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 pm
Awesome nerd

"It's not funny!" Ikuto whined in his now female voice which was as smooth as honey and soft as silk. He twitched when Nikolai poked his boob and stepped back. "Don't do that it feel's weird." He said blushing a bright red. "Don't call me a doll......." Ikuto trailed off as something flashed in his head he stared blankly.

"Fine if mommy and daddy won't play with me then you will won't you Iku-chan." A Female said as she stomped into her room slamming her door shut. She walked to the far corner of her room were a red head sat facing away from her. "Hehe if only they knew right Iku-chan?" The girl asked as she grabbed yanking the red head by the hair.

Ikuto shook his head as he felt a sharp pain go through him. "Ouch! What was that just now?" He said as he looked over at Nikolai with a strange look on his girly face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm
"Oh, but you look so ravishing, my dear." Nikolai grinning and pursued him until he practically had him/her pinned to the wall. He was about to say something else when Ikuto got a distant look in his/her eyes. He studied it for a while then stepped back when the boy/girl yelped randomly. "I've no idea what you're talking about, darling." he muttered, reflecting Ikuto's confused face. "But it looked to me like you were having a flashback."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff