Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Ethan landed on the bed and looked over when he saw Lock fall beside him. He blurted a laugh and made fun of him for a second until their kiss resumed. Heat rushed to his cheeks at the switch from laughing to passion. Instinctively his legs hooked around the other's waist and his arms wrapped around his neck. He'd never get tired of this.

~~~

All of his energy gone and his body very satisfied, Ethan slept peacefully against Lock on the large bed. He had to admit, he was glad they went here. There was just something about the romantic atmosphere that was way better than watching TV back at their dorm. But, well, as long as Lock was with him, any place was great.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:39 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock, however, was wide awake as he stared up at the ceiling, one arm folded under his head. A lot had happened int he past few months, but one thing was absolutely certain in the Korean's mind: he had to retract his proposal. They were definitely going to marry someday, but right then, they weren't acting like an engaged couple. They were dating, and Lock had placed too much pressure on their relationship. In the morning, they'd talk about it. But right then, he needed to sleep. With one more kiss to Ethan's forehead, Lock smiled and fell asleep.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

It was a peaceful sleep, long and filled with no school. Perfect. The only thing it needed was...
Ethan slowly opened his eyes. He was thirsty, but also comfy. Couldn't he rest for a little longer? Looking up at Lock, he gently nudged him. "Hey," he whispered. "Can you get me some orange juice?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

One of Lock's eyes opened halfway, peering down at Ethan. "What, now?" he groaned, but knew he'd end up doing it, so he stood up and yanked his pants on. He bent to plant a kiss on Ethan's forehead, then started for the door. "I'll be right back, 'kay?" he said, rubbing his eye with his fist.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ah, he didn't think that would really work. Nevertheless, Ethan happily covered himself in the blanket and relaxed in the wondrous mattress. He could feel sleep come, the amazing dreams already forming, then-
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Ethan opened his eyes. Lock was already back? When the knocks came again he sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes. He pulled his phone off his cabinet to check what time it was. Oh, half an hour already passed. He heard the knocks again and yelled, "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" and searched for his clothes. He put them on once he found them then impatiently made his way to the door. "What happened? Did you leave the key he- Mmph!" He opened the door to be quickly smothered by a sharp smelling cloth. He looked at it in surprised and tried to get the wrist holding it off him, but it was a tight hold. He tried to look at the person responsible for all this, but before he could see a face the chemicals in the cloth took effect and slipped him into unconsciousness.

By the time Lock would return, the Texan wouldn't be there anymore.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:52 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock walked in ten minutes after Ethan was taken, holding three bottle of orange juice. "Alright, I got pulp, no pulp, and- Ethan?" He looked around, detective mind not as sharp as usual since he hadn't been exercising it lately. His eyes caught the welcome mat's displacement, the rumpled curtains, the smell of chemicals, and the loss of Ethan. Dropping the orange juice to the floor, Lock pulled his phone out and dialed the first number he could think of, tears in his eyes and voice growing thick.
"Fredrich! Fredrich, you gotta help me! Ethan's been kidnapped!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:44 am
"I'm a bit busy, Han." seethed the detective from his end. "Now think. Are you sure he didn't just wander around? Is there an orange tree nearby? You two didn't get into another fight, did you?"

As Fredrich listed off the possibilities, Lock's phone began beeping with another caller. If the Caller ID was checked, he'd see that it was Ethan calling.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Hold on, I think he's calling me, I'll call you back!" interrupted Lock as he hung up on Fredrich, pressing Accept under Ethan's name. "Hello? Ethan? Where are you?" he asked frantically, looking around.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"How interesting."
chuckled a voice that was definitely not Ethan's. It was low with some kind of sophistication to it, something only wealthy people could have. It seemed somehow familiar, but it would take a lot of digging through memories to uncover who owned the voice.
"I was going to ask if your dear partner had forgotten to take his steroids shot judging by how weak and easy to take he was, but now that I hear you I can assume that you were the one to take it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:45 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The voice made his head hurt, it sounded so familiar. He clenched his fists, struggling to keep his voice level. "Who are you? And why have you taken Ethan?" he asked, pressing a small button to record part of their conversation. He'd be pouring over this conversation to figure out who the hell this man was. He knew the voice! He did!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"You've forgotten me so soon?" the man asked, feigning a hurt tone. He laughed bitterly. "It doesn't matter. I just wanted to call you to find out just how important you were to have this BRAT whimper your name so much. I didn't know his name was Ethan. It's fitting. Oh! Do you want to talk to him?" A sadistic smile was practically visible as he spoke. The sound of reception breaking now and then due to movement came then was followed by silence. It was quiet for a second until a smacking sound followed by a distantly yelled, "Speak!" could be heard.
"Lock...?" Ethan's voice mumbled quietly, nearly whimpering.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:59 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock froze at the sound of Ethan's voice, catching his breath and nearly losing his composure. "Ethan, i'm going to get you out of there," he said, voice shaking although he tried to be calm. "I'll save you, I promise!" He had to save him, he couldn't live without him! This was one of those moments where the future of their relationship didn't matter. Lock knew that he was going to end up with Ethan, he knew it, and he had to protect his loved one to ensure it.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:11 pm
Mayah Playah

"White suit. Red hair." Ethan uttered quickly. He was going to use whatever time he had to give Lock as many details as possible. "Brick walls and one li-"
There was another smacking sound, much harder than before. After a moment the phone went back to being silent.
"That's enough of that." the other voice panted. He took a second to regain his composure then, after clearing his throat, said, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to end the call here, Mr. Han. I've a book to write, and your precious Ethan is just the protagonist I've been wanting. He'll need a little training first." With a cackle he turned off the phone. The man was confident about what he did, and for good reason. Wherever they were, the walls were thick enough to repel any tracking device. Ethan was completely off the grid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:23 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Ethan!" cried the blonde, mentally listing what he'd said. When the man finally hung up, Lock's hand kept the phone by his ear, as if he thought that he could keep listening and hear more. The man, now positive of what had happened, tore out of the cabin, dialing Fredrich's number once again. "He'd kidnapped, the man just called me!" he yelled into the phone, finding an unlocked car and getting in. "I recorded the conversation, I'll be at your place in twenty minutes. Wake Ellery up, tell him it's an emergency. We have to find him, Fredrich, we have to find him before that man does something bad to him!" He hotwired the car, turning it on and starting to tear down the road. He had to get to the detective. Fredrich was the only person who could help him now.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:37 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana exhaled as she pulled her goggles off, walking into the large, warm cabin. It took about ten minutes, but she managed to change into a pair of jeans, a long-sleeve shirt, and her favorite hoodie. She tossed the goggles and her hat onto a chair, running a hand over her hair. She'd braided it into two thick braids, her usual for when she was skiing, but this time, her braids were irregular and uneven. It was as if she'd asked someone else to braid them for her. Speaking of someone else...
"You should've asked the instructor for help," said the woman, starting to unbraid her hair and sitting on the large bed. "Maybe then you wouldn't have gotten into an argument with a tree." She snickered, pulling her fingers through her hair to shake away the braids.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas