Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:20 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"It popped out of nowhere." grumbled the king as he shook off his skis and entered the cabin. The warmth from the already lit fireplace was welcoming. He dusted off the snow that covered every inch of him and began hanging up his thick jackets. Skiing didn't look so hard. Then you actually do it and you end up walking in place until a gust of wind knocks you down a hill. If he had done that 'pizza', 'french fry' exercise then he was sure he'd break an ankle! What a way to go, huh? Not by fighting a megalomaniac or protecting people, but by skiing.
Roy looked up when he shed out of his snow clothes, frowning a little at the braid being undone. "Aww, I worked so hard on that." he muttered, disappointed. Sure it wasn't great but... Well, it was his first time doing that! He thought it was really good for someone's first time.

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:30 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana chuckled. "And it was beautiful, Roy, but I have to take a shower in a bit and I can't wash my hair with braids." She stood up, walking over to him and touching his shoulder. "You can braid my hair again tomorrow, I promise." Leaning close to kiss his cheek, she pulled away, starting for the bathroom. "Why don't you make us some hot chocolate?" she asked, then paused, walking back over to Roy.
"Hey, why don't you shower with me? It'll save time and warm us both up faster," she she said, gesturing over her shoulder. Where they far along enough in their relationship? Maybe. They'd been dating for quite some time now, long-distance and in close-quarters.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

The king smiled lightly at the kiss and turned to go to the small kitchen area and make their drinks. He had taken three steps when he heard her offer, nearly tripping over himself. He spun around, a stupefied expression on his face. "Wh-What? You want us to shower t-together?" he asked to make sure he got that right. A couple didn't just shower together to get clean!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:28 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Yeah, why not?" she shrugged, crossing her arms and looking away, a blush on her cheeks. "I mean, it doesn't have to be sexual or anything, just to save on time." Suddenly, Dana shook her head, starting to walk away in embarrassment. "Never mind, it's a dumb idea. Just forget I said anything."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"No." Roy said after a while. He looked down, building up his courage, then looked up at her with a determined look on his face. "Let's... Let's do it." he insisted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:10 am
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana turned back to him, smiling slowly as he agreed. "I-I'll start the water, then," she said, backing into the bathroom and leaning down to turn on the hot water. She glanced back to the door, then started to peel off her clothes. Wrapping a large, fluffy towel around herself, Dana tested the water, then called out. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Yeah, just give me a minute!" he called back. After a few minutes he went to the bathroom, a bashful look on his face as he kept an iron grip on the towel around his waist. His body was definitely that of someone that exercised often, with muscles matching a marble statue's. "So... Do... we keep the towels on?" he asked while trying not to look at Dana's body. Even with just a towel on, he could see how slim she was. This was a bad idea.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:50 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She shook her head, eyes on the ground and her cheeks bright red. "H-how are we supposed to shower if we're wearing towels?" Dana turned away from him, then slowly opened the towel and let it fall,quiet as she folded it and set it on the counter, then moved her arms to cover her chest. She still looked away, her hair falling and covering part of her face.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Of course they'd need their towels on. But even with a tub that decently sized, there was no doubt that with two people they'd... Roy gulped. He didn't want to rush things. This was Dana's idea, though, wasn't it? Did she want...? His thoughts fell instantly when the towel did. Wow, fully nude Dana. It was rude to stare, he knew, but he couldn't help it! Most of the time he found himself wondering how she stayed so slim when he saw how much she ate.
Well, it was finally his turn. Sighing, Roy loosened his steel grip and removed the towel. He wasn't worth boasting about, being nothing like in romanticized movies and books, so he could only pray that he didn't disappoint.
After a while, the silence became too much. "Umm... You look really good." he assured. Gosh, he felt like a preteen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:22 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She chuckled quietly. "You mean, for someone who eats for a living?" she joked, then looked to him and bit her bottom lip for a brief second. "You... You look really good, too." Jesus, she wasn't a virgin. Why was she acting like this?
Clearing her throat and finding courage, she moved closer to Roy, then reached out, touching his shoulders and looking up at him. She licked her lips, then held her breath as she leaned in to kiss him.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:31 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"For anyone in general." Roy said. Gosh, he couldn't look away! Was he being weird? Rude? He tried to turn and stop, but before he could he noticed Dana get close. He hesitated, wondering what she was about to do, and blinked as she kissed him. He stood there, dazed for a second, then he remembered himself and kissed her back, his hands gripping her slim hips and holding her close.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:47 am
Dana Klein

User Image

The kiss lasted for a minute, before she pulled away and smiled mischievously. Taking his hand, Dana started walking backwards. "Come on," she urged quietly, pulling him into the shower and under the warm water.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:03 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

~~~

Arthur nervously fidgeted with his fingers as he sat in a log cabin. He surprised Aki with this yesterday night, exclaiming that it was to celebrate their six month anniversary. Six months had already passed in the blink of an eye. It had been a wild ride, yet time always seems to slow down whenever he was around Aki and his carefree nature.
Arthur looked around, blushing. Ah, he wasn't used to these romantic getaways, even if it was Aki - especially Aki! In a place like this for an occasion like this Arthur would have to be the best he'd ever been! He clenched a fist of determination, stars in his eyes. Yes! He'd do his best!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:44 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Akihiko grinned as he entered the cabin, brushing the snow out of his hair and setting down the stack of firewood. "Babe, I'm telling you, you gotta plan our getaways more often. This trip is amazing!" He took off his jacket, walking over to the Sin and kissing his cheek. "It totally beats what I was planning for our anniversary," he praised.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

"It was nothing," Arthur said modestly while twiddling with his thumbs, a blush on his face that only deepened once he was kissed. "What was your plan going to be?" he asked.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff