Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:23 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

"Oh nothing, just a weekend of staying inside and cuddling," he shrugged, moving to carry the firewood to the fireplace. "It's rare I get this far in a relationship, so I wasn't totally sure of what to do."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:32 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"We could still do that here...?" Arthur suggested with a rosy blush. He perked at the next comment. "Is this the longest you've been in one?" he asked. Just think of it, all those supermodel-esque types, those adventurous and interesting people, and he was the one that got to be with Aki the longest!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:38 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Aki looked over his shoulder, winking at the Sin before looking back to the fireplace and trying to start a fire. Once he had one going, he looked back to Arthur and nodded. "Yeah. You're definitely my favorite, too." He moved over, wrapping his arms around Arthur's waist.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

Arthur pursed his lips hard enough to form a squiggle and buried his flustered face in the man's chest. "Y-You too," he said, voice muffled.
He used to spend so much time picturing moments like these, he couldn't help but feel a little bitter about this. Not because of Aki, he was perfect, but because of Envy. The Sin had put so many restraints on him, constantly draining his self-esteem to the point of him not even being able to properly flirt without blushing like a schoolgirl; making him doubt Aki every time someone passed them by - hell, when there was a TV show; and, worst of all, he couldn't say he loved him. Envy never explained why, only saying that it was the biggest taboo a host could make.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Akihiko rubbed his lover's back, closing his eyes and holding on to him tenderly. "Who would've thought that Leon woulda brought us together?" he asked after a while, chuckling softly. He was so completely happy like this, with Arthur in his arms and a warm fire closeby. He felt at peace, content, something he hadn't felt since his brother went away. Arthur did that to him. He made him feel so amazing.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

Leon. Arthur distantly thought of him now and then, still holding him in high regards but... Now that he was with Aki he couldn't imagine how he felt so strongly for Leon! That and he was terrified that just thinking about the man would bring Nikolai's wrath upon him.
"I think we would've met even if he wasn't around," he said and looked up at the man. "Like Fate, you know?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:21 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

"... Yeah." Aki trailed off, distantly remembering the day they met. It was a day he usually tried to put out of mind. That was the day of his cousin's funeral, a day he still cried about from time to time. Who would've thought through such tragedy, he'd find love like this? Wait, love? Yeah. Love.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:33 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

"What made you like me?" Arthur asked after a while. "The people we've met while traveling were all cool and spontaneous and interesting. But I'm bland. The only thing interesting about me is being a Sin, but no one hunts after me like with Nikolai, and you've never asked me to shapeshift for you in bed."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:43 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

At this, Akihiko chuckled. He leaned back just enough to look Arthur in the eyes. "Are you kidding? You're far from bland. All those people I've dated, they were the boring ones. All of them, traveling the world to get away from issues at home, to get away from their boring lives, but you? You travel with me for the adventure. You're fun and sweet, and the cutest person I've ever seen in real life." His finger moved upwards to touch Arthur's chin. "And why would I want you to shapeshift? This form of yours is beautiful. Everything about you is so incredibly beautiful, Arthur. To me, you're like a walking work of art."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

This had to have been the millionth time Aki told Arthur, but he never got tired of hearing it. Aki never showed frustration whenever Arthur's doubts piled up, and he was always understanding. Even when they met for the second time and Arthur kept trying to push him away, Aki smiled patiently and helped him through everything. If anyone was a walking work of art, it was him, in every sense.
"Aki," Arthur smiled gratefully. He could hear Envy warning him not to say what he was thinking, but this time he didn't care what the Sin had to say. Nikolai told Leon he loved him all the time, so why couldn't he? "I lo-"
Before he could finish, an explosion of green smoke surrounded him. When the smoke dispersed, Arthur was no longer there. Instead, it was what looked to be a court jester.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

The drifter remained quiet as the air grew dense with tension. Arthur was going to say it, he was going to actually say it! Aki didn't know he'd be so excited by the words, but he felt his chest grow tighter with every syllable that came out of Arthur's mouth. Nothing could have prepared him for what came next, though.
Jumping, it took a second for the man to remember he had his arms around the jester. He stepped back, confused and a little scared. "Whaaat is going on?" he asked, holding up his hands.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 am
Mayah Playah

Envy

"I should be asking the same thing!" the jester said while pointing his staff at Aki. He pulled his staff back and rested it on his shoulder. The man was very strange looking, dressed in a red and black garb with a flowing cape behind him. His mask was reminiscent of a drama theater's emblem, with one half depicting sadness and the other joy.
He tilted his head from side-to-side, letting the bells on his hat ring. "First off, don't you know that a Sin can never say the love someone? And yet here you are trying to seduce Arthur! Have you no shame! Did you ever care to think about me for a change? Narrow-minded IDIOT!!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Akihiko took another step back, taking int he sight of the strange man who took his lover's space. "Wait, Sins can't say they love someone? Why not?" He looked away, then back to Envy and narrowed his eyes. "Hey, I didn't ask him to say he loved me. He came to that conclusion on his own! Although it does make me rather happy to know how he feels."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:17 am
Mayah Playah

Envy

Envy shook his head vigorously and pointed the staff at Aki again. "Ack! Don't assume!! Until he says it himself, we'll never know!" He relaxed again, casually tapping his staff against his shoulder while the other hand held his hip. "When someone becomes a host for a Sin's soul, it's because they've lost their purpose in life. Carrying our souls becomes their new purpose. However, if they fall in love and openly admit it, then they're admitting that they can no longer focus on spreading sins. Love distracts people, it gives them a new purpose. If Arthur tells you he loves you, I'll have to leave. If I leave, he dies. Simple as that." He paused then shrugged. "Don't look at me like that! I'm the only responsible one in this! I possessed him so he wouldn't finish talking. I wasn't planning on doing it so soon, but let me tell you, jumping from body to body is exhausting. I'd rather just steal traits than body switch."
Envy looked and walked around the area, taking in its appearance. He bent over to look through the window at the snowy landscape. "Wow, a real cabin in the woods. That's pretty romantic. You'll make tons of people jealous," he commented in a somewhat praising voice.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

"Wait, wait, wait. Go back." Aki followed Envy to the window, waving his hands to recapture the Sin's attention. His expression wasn't the carefree one he usually had. Actually, this was the exact opposite. He looked hurt and confused, like he couldn't understand why his chest was now hurting so much. "Are you telling me that Arthur and I can never tell each other how we feel?" he asked, voice cracking near the end of the question.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces