Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Envy

"Uh..." Envy drifted off while scratching the sad side of his mask's cheek. "Well, you can tell him all you want, but he can't. Unless you want him to die. Even if you did, I'd just pop right back up to stop him." He paused, as if deep in thought. He tucked his staff between his arm and side and swung a fist down on the palm of his hand. "That's it! I'll just keep possessing him for the rest of time! That brat'll only try to tell you he loves you if I give him this body back, anyway. Besides, there's a certain Sin I'm due to visit~" he said while holding his face, shaking his head like a giddy schoolgirl as he pictured the look on Sloth's face when he saw him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:35 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

"What? No!" Akihiko balked at the idea of losing his Arthur to this-this thing! "Envy, come on, he won't say it! I promise!" He stepped back, trying to give the Sin space as he tried to think of ways to rescue his lover. But what could he do? He was just a human. He couldn't help in any way. Surely, Envy would listen to reason.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:38 am
Mayah Playah

Envy

Envy turned to face Aki, scoffing at his promise. "What, am I supposed to take your word for that? I hear this kid's thoughts all the time. He's, like, obsessed with you. Of course he'll say it. He'll probably think dying because of that will be the ultimate romantic gift. Anyway, you should be happy. Technically, if I keep this body for the rest of my life he won't die either! Or is that what you meant with the promise?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

He shook his head vigorously. "N-no, not that. I mean, I'll talk to him. I'll make sure he knows he can't say it, but that it's okay. Please, Envy. I'll do anything. Just please, bring him back." He clasped his hands, doing everything short of getting on his knees.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Envy

Envy considered it, tilting his head from side to side to let the bells ring. "Alright," he finally answered. He leaned over so they were eye level. Even with the mask right in front of Aki it was impossible to see anything through the dark holes. "I won't possess him. But! Only for as long as you're alive. See, Sins are immortal - Age-wise, that is. So as soon as you die, he'll be too depressed to focus on anything. Once you're gone, I'll take over his body forever." Envy leaned back and held a gloved hand out. "Deal?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Aki didn't move, trying to decide if he should trust the Sin. "You can't end my life prematurely either, okay?" he said, then closed his eyes and slid his hand into Envy's. "Deal."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Envy

Envy grunted in disappointment. He pulled his hand away. "Hang on," he grumbled as a poisoned dagger slid back up his sleeve. After making sure it wouldn't come out, he turned back to Aki and cheerfully grabbed his hand, shaking it. It was a simple action, yet something hung heavy in the air as soon as the deal was made.
"I look forward to seeing you again, Memento Mori," Envy teased. "Even if it's your tombstone." Green smoke began to swallow the man up like last time, vanishing to show Arthur staring off into space.
"Huh?" he mumbled and looked around. What happened? He was in the middle of something when everything went black. Did Aki do something erotic? No, he would have at least remembered some of it. For that matter, what was he doing when he blacked out?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Aki ran his now freed hand over his hair, glancing away and looking back just in time to see Arthur again. He surged forward, wrapping his arms around his lover and holding him close. "So hey, we gotta talk about something," he said, rubbing Arthur's back and trying to find a decent way to break the news.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What is it?" Arthur asked while hesitantly hugging Aki back. He didn't like this. Usually Aki was nonchalant and always smiling, but something was off about him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:30 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

Aki sighed, not really sure how to phrase what had happened. He looked away, then tightly closed his eyes, held Arthur at arm's length, and told him about the deal he'd made. "He was going to possess you permanently, I had to do something! But we can figure our way out of this. There's gotta be some way we can stop this!" he insisted, certain there was something to be done.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur listened silently as Aki told him everything, about how he was about to confess before being possessed by Envy. The Sin didn't speak in his mind either, leading him to get further confirmation.
Arthur sighed, running his fingers through his hair. So it wasn't some bluff. Saying he loved Aki would literally kill him. How could Nikolai do it, then? He vaguely recalled how he and Leon would talk about how they had died for each other. Did Leon bring him back after the confession? But Aki wouldn't be able to do that, he was only human.
"Maybe I could make up a word instead of love?" Arthur considered. "Or maybe I'll just say I really like you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:05 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

"Like wouldn't be the same," he said, looking away and out the window. He kept very quiet, then snapped his fingers and moved back towards Arthur. "I got it. Maybe we don't have to say it at all." Taking Arthur's hand, he held it up between them. He intertwined their fingers, his other arm winding around the man's waist. He kept their hands between them, tightly laced together, and smiled softly. "When we're in bed, and we hold hands like this, we're telling each other we love each other," he said.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:36 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin frowned as his ideas were shot down, but his blush swallowed his face when Aki held him. "Y-Yeah," he gulped, though part of him still wasn't satisfied with that solution. He could understand why Nikolai would throw his life away to say it then. No matter how intimate they got or how loving their gazes were, it was all just a bunch of conjecture.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 am
User Image

Akihiko Mori

The man smiled, swaying gently. "And I really do, Arthur," he whispered, thumb gently stroking the small of Arthur's back. "I'm so happy to be with you. I never thought I could ever feel this way, but I'm so happy it's with you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur looked up at Aki as he confessed in his own sort of way. Although his heart fluttered at the sincerity, he felt even worse. At least Aki was able to verbally convey his words. Arthur would never get that chance. His brand pulsed, as if reminding him of what was at stake.
"Me too," he said. "I remember before we first went on a road trip, how I told you that it felt like I didn't have a purpose in life anymore. But... But you gave me one." He buried his face in Aki's chest, hugging him tightly. "I'm so happy you're around."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff