Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 pm
"Damian carried her off....so im gussing the graveyard." he said and put an arm around her "wanna go see her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 pm
She nodded numbly and leaned against him without saying a word.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm
he nodded and led her to the Graveyard, giving her a rose on the way.
((Ill post first in the graveyard))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai walked into the check-in cabin and rang a bell. He studied his lime green nails until a rather sleepy looking slender man arrived. "Excuse me, dearie, but has a young red-haired boy come? Name Ikuto?" The man shook his head slowly and Nikolai sighed. Well, he supposed he should've expected this.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:10 pm
Awesome nerd
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai walked into the check-in cabin and rang a bell. He studied his lime green nails until a rather sleepy looking slender man arrived. "Excuse me, dearie, but has a young red-haired boy come? Name Ikuto?" The man shook his head slowly and Nikolai sighed. Well, he supposed he should've expected this.

(OOC: Ikuto is calling your phone from the graveyard.))
Ring Ring

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:56 pm
Nikolai was sitting at the lounge room, watching clouds pass by through the window, when he felt a vibration followed by Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. He blinked and lazily pulled out his phone, allowing it to ring a little bit longer to enjoy the song, then finally opened it and breathed sharply when he saw the caller ID. Ikuto. He pressed the phone to his ear. "Ikuto, dearie, is that you?" he answered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm
"Yea it's me so how did your little job go?" Demon Ikuto answered Nikolai with a slightly harsher tone then he intended. He ground his teeth on the other end of the phone because no matter what form he was in he couldn't let his darkness take over and right now it felt like he was going to explode. "Where are you anyway?" He asked Nikolai as he breathed out a puff of smoke on his end of phone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm
((Which one are we gonna post the conversation in??? confused ))

The Sin didn't flinch from the tone in Ikuto's voice, in fact he was expecting it. "I convinced them to wait a little longer." he murmured and studied the tone. There was something else in it, something... dark. Perhaps he was just over-exaggerating. "Why, I'm waiting here at the cabins, dearie." he said simply with a light smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 pm
((This one sence we started already ^_^ ))

His black eye's fliched when he heard Nikolai say he was at the cabins turnning back to there vibrant gold color on his end. "Your at the cabins I thought we were going together?" He asked his voice softening while he gagged on his end of the phone from the smoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm
"We were, but then I was dragged away from you, darling. I was hoping you would be here since you weren't at the coffee shop." he paused when he heard a gag. "You're not choking again, are you, dearie?" he asked, dreading the thought of having to run around the school to find and save him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 pm
Ikuto smile softly on his end. "No I'm not chocking again just a bad taste in my mouth and how would i be at the cabins i have no idea where they are Nikky." He said as he blushed when he noticed he'd called him Nikky.He smaked his forehead. 'What's wrong with me?' He thought to him self when he heard the girl from befor ask him something.There was light murmering from his end of the phone the he was back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm
Nikolai grinned. Nikky? Surely that was a good sign. His grin only furthered when he heard a girl's voice from the other end. "It seems you've found your way," He paused for dramatic effect then finished his sentence by whispering oh so gently, "...somewhere else?" He stopped and allowed a few minutes to pass and for Ikuto to define what somewhere else was to him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm
"What's that supposed to mean?"He asked and for some reason Ikuto felt like he was going to passout but he realized it was only his chest hurting again. "If your trying to blow me off just come out and say it without the dumb riddles please." He stated as he held his scar thru his shirt feeling a sharp pain from over useing his powers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm
The Sin blinked, not expecting such a straightforward comment. "I assure you that that's far from what I'm doing, dearie......... At least for now." he murmured the last part to himself, too silent to reach through the phone. "Where are you, darling? Do you need me to pick you up?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 pm
Ikuto could of sworn he heard something but choped it up as being static on the line. "Yes I'm sure it is." He said useing loads of sarcasm as he sat down on a bench. "I'm at the graveyard and yes i need to be picked up because I'm not sure how i got here." He answered shyly feeling dumb for getting himself lost.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff