Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 pm
"I'll be there in a heartbeat, dearie." he said and hung up the phone just before vanishing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Time passed and the Sin returned with his date around his arm. "What do you think so far, dearie?" he asked and looked around at the check-in lodge. It was all made of logs with a toasty fireplace a few paces past the log-in station, there was a mounted deer head in every room, and fuzzy carpets snuggled the floors. The drowsy man was still standing behind the country, resting his cheek against his hand.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 pm
"It looks cool sept for the animal heads on the wall." He said with a small frown but stood strait up as he thought about something. "Hey wait do we have to share a bed!" He squeaked loudly as he looked at his new boyfriend. ' I can't share a bed i sleep half naked!' He squawked in his head. 'Hmm has a nice ring to it Boyfriend.' He thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

Nikolai gave Ikuto a bemused look as he leaned against the counter, nonchalantly snapping his fingers to keep the bellhop awake. "Only if you want to, darling. I can sleep on the couch." he smiled. "Mmm, I could even lay down on a pile of cacti and have the best nap of my life." he grinned, remembering when he really did do that. It was a day he got stuck in a desert, and the needles really did good for his back. Like acupuncture. He turned back to the man and said his name then was slowly handed his room key.

((gtg, but i'll be back later!))

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm
Ikuto made a funny face as Nikolai said he'd sleep on the couch. "But that wouldn't be fair your the one who invited me." He said as he looked at him with a strange look hopeing he could figure something out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

"Then I suppose we'll be sharing a bed." Nikolai grinned a Cheshire grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 am
Ikuto gave the man a stern look as he walked in front of him. "No funny stuff." He said looping his arm with Nikolai's while smiling softly at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

His grin turned innocent. "Putting a leash on me, are we, dearie?" he said as he took his room key before leaning into Ikuto's ear. "Will you punish me if I behave badly?" he purred seductively.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm
Ikuto's face turned cherry red as he lightly smacked Nikolai's are. "No and what do you mean by that?" He asked as he hid his face from him. "Where's our room at?" He asked from is muffled spot in Nikky's arm as he peaked around. 'I wonder what the room will look like?' He asked himself in his head.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

"Mmm, I forgot how innocent you are, dearie." Nikolai smiled and lazily glanced at his room key. "Cabin 4, not that far from here. Good, I'm not one for long walks." he chuckled softly while stuffing the key into left breast pocket, the one adorned with his crest. He walked Ikuto out of the Check-in Cabin and after a quick stroll down a snowy sidewalk did they spot their cabin. Nikolai rushed a little to escape the cold, hating snow dearly. He opened the door and smiled in approval of their room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 am
Ikuto just blushed more and followed Nikolai into the cabin looking around at how nice it was."Wow it's so cool!" He said excitedly as he ran around the room at a fast yet slow pace. He grinned at the detail in the wood and paintings.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

"Very cool indeed." Nikolai mused and looked around nonchalantly. His eyes finally rested on something that delighted him and brought him over to the kitchen. It was hot chocolate. "Would you like some hot chocolate, dearie?" he called out to Ikuto, though he was already making enough for two glasses.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:12 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"Very cool indeed." Nikolai mused and looked around nonchalantly. His eyes finally rested on something that delighted him and brought him over to the kitchen. It was hot chocolate. "Would you like some hot chocolate, dearie?" he called out to Ikuto, though he was already making enough for two glasses.

"Yes please!" He Shouted from the Bedroom of the cabin as he jumped up and down on the bed then flopped down spreadeagled on the mattress.Laughing loudly as he just couldn't help himself or stop the fit he was having,he just found it to fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

Roughly five minutes passed before Nikolai entered the bedroom with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. "Here we are, dar-" He stopped and stared at Ikuto's position on the bed and felt himself mentally twitch. "Oh my~ Has someone been lonely without me?" he purred and made his way up to the red-haired boy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Roughly five minutes passed before Nikolai entered the bedroom with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. "Here we are, dar-" He stopped and stared at Ikuto's position on the bed and felt himself mentally twitch. "Oh my~ Has someone been lonely without me?" he purred and made his way up to the red-haired boy.

"Yes and can i have my Sweet Hot chocolate now?" He asked rolling over onto his stomach and holding his head up with his palm's giving Nikolai an adorable look. "So what do you wanna do?" Ikuto asked with a innocent smile as he waited for his Hot Chocolate.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff