Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Moonracer's Day! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should Moonracer do on her day off??
  I have an idea *Posts it*
  I haven't got a clue *lurks*
  I'll never say! *Boot to the head of a black hole* (wasn't a bright idea)
  *Sneaky sneaky in yoinks gold and sneaky sneakies out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm
Seriously I have no idea what to do or when to do this. Is this a sign that I have a problem??

*waves hand* Okay so I'm turning to you guy's for help. *mutters* Am I now sane because of this? *clears throat* Anyway...So when should I take my day off and what should I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 pm
Hmmmm. Well, if money is no option then go on a one-day trip somewhere fun ...like an amusement park, or a museum. (Not really sure what you are into) ... If you don't have much money to blow, then take the day to yourself and make a nice dinner and spend the day reading, watching a movie, playing a game... or doing things around the house that you enjoy!!

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 pm
The key to enjoying a really good day off is to pick an activity that has no goal. If you think to yourself "I really need to finish that game," it's not as much fun as just playing for the enjoyment of it. Go for a walk or read or watch something silly that will clear your head, then do something fun. Maybe you could spend the day sketching and getting all those demons out of your head. surprised But don't draw with any goal in mind, just draw whatever pops into your head, whether it's ants attacking a dwarf or a candy striper having a picnic with Santa Claus.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Totally.

When I don't want to do anything specific...

I pick something simple or something I've already done, and just mess around with it.
(like a playing a game you've already finished, only using the invincible cheat) ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:25 pm
*nods* Hmmm...yeah to cold to go out right now, but I'll certainly keep that in mind for a later date Rini totally want to hit up a couple of museums soon.

*nods* I see...hm...those are all good ideas and suggestions. I'll keep them in mind and let ya know how it turns out after I decide on a day to make mine.

*walks into war room and pulls out a calendar puts on military hat and looks it over* Hm...a good day lay waist to..? *Pulls out day planner* Hm... *turns* First! Get the dart board and we'll rework what happens!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:04 pm
LOL

I can be Commanding Captain in charge of blow'n sh** up.

LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm
whee Well, I hope you have a great time, with whatever you choose to do! heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:18 pm
*hands Dude bomb hat and a large black bag* Do you accept your duties of blowing stuff up good General Bomber Dude?

*sticks head out of war room and smiles* Thanks Rini me too! Though thanks again for the great ideas when the weather warms up a bit more and I save a bit of money I'm totally going to do a few of those suggestions and thanks for reminding me about museums. ^_^ *Waves and vanishes back into the war room*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 am
I miss going to museums. *pouts*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 pm
MR: I accept them eagerly.

Just tell me what my first target is ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm
Purple: You and me both. *drag you off to one with me*

Dude: Wonderful! Hm...first target are the censorship corporation, next will be all those who put adult adds on T.V. during day time instead of even hours, after that will be a guy I once knew that one is totally person so blow him up good. After that hm...oh oh gas stations then oil fields force us to switch to better stuff. *eventually makes a short list* Here to start with add what you deem worthy but I approve or not. *waves hand* Go.

Well I chose today to be my day off...totally fell threw as normal! *laughs*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:01 pm
*blows up all censorship companies and groups that try to get stuff banned*
*blows up everyone against me so I can take over the country and remake it as I see fit*

(and that's what would happen if you gave me THAT kind of power) LOL
MWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm
*takes bag back and smacks Dude over the head with a rolled up news paper* No! Bad Dude bad! No bombs for you! *shakes rolled up news paper in Dude's direction* Don't make me get a censored copy of your favorite anime and force you to watch it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 am
AAAAAAHhhhhhhhh NO !!!
*takes bomb from behind my back and throws it at you*

You'll never take me alive cop'rs !!!

*starts running around while chucking bombs, that I made after copying yours, at you*  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 pm
We need a Guild field trip.

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers