Will you help me?!
  BIGFOOT AND I WILL HELP!
  CHIHUAHUA!
View Results

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:32 pm
ALRIGHT!!!

I need your help, peoples of the random nonsense guild!

Hee, see, I'm in a recrution competition. If I can reach fifty people, I win 5000G and a Sword of Aegis...

So if you wanna help me win, post your username and the usernames of anyone else you might think is interested here!

The guild this is for is called Mercenary inc. It's pretty small right now...But it's a really fun guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:44 pm
Sign me up!
Names:
you_die!!!
rave_killa (this is my mule account, but I think that it should still count. If not, just ignore it)
the_director*
Notexa*
deltafalcon*

*not sure if they are members of the Random nonsence guild.

I will post more here if I can think of some other people.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:46 pm
I'm sorry, but I'm already in three guilds that take up alot of my time, and then there's everything else I do off Gaia ... and I don't know anybody who would join ... well ... I might ... but I don't think so.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:52 pm
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Any help is much appreciated!

I hope this will get me closer to helping you get your Were-tail, You_Die!! razz  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:58 pm
If I had more gold I'd donate some for your tail ... but alas ... I have almost none ...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:02 pm
my dog ate my sanity
If I had more gold I'd donate some for your tail ... but alas ... I have almost none ...

Don't bother donating to me...I have issues accepting genorosity...I really do, no matter how greedy I am... sweatdrop  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Alright, I'll try to keep that in mind ... but ... if I decide to donate to you ... remember ... I'll just keep sending the trade till you accept xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:05 pm
I've seen some stuborn people try to get gold, but this is rediculus.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:09 pm
It wouldn't be trying to get gold, it would be trying to give gold xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:11 pm
my dog ate my sanity
It wouldn't be trying to get gold, it would be trying to give gold xp

I'm more along the lines of talking about both of you. She is greedy and usually won't accecpt money, and you try to force it on her. It's just too funny when you think about it.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:27 pm
crying

I can't help it...I'm just greedy...But I feel guilty about being greedy...

And really, the only reason I'm trying to get money is to help you get your Were-tail, You_Die!!!

Also, the other prize for the winner of the competition is a Sword of Aegis, ahahaha....I want one of those too...Heh.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:30 pm
Um, your going to need to send the people an invitation with a link, except me, so that they can be invited, otherwise, they won't know.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:35 pm
Oh, I don't have to do that, I'm not crew...I just post the usernames in the drive box, and the crew of that guild do it for me mrgreen

I don't think either of them have been on since I added your people to my list, so... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:14 pm
How many do you have so far?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:37 pm
In my list, I've got about...uhh...I think 27... sweatdrop

And I don't know how many have been accepted, but I know at least a few have recieved notification! mrgreen

I'm so gonna lose, the leader (and by chance the only other person doing the drive) has 72 people in his list.... crying  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff