Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm
jack watched her walk on the water he then laughted "your cheating i can only swim" he said as he jumped in the water wans swam over to her  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:24 pm
Ceilia gigled "Sorry." She kicked water at him...
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm
jack got the water out of his eyes then went under water and grabed ceilias leg and draged her in the water with him " i think i won" he said as he hugged her in the water  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Ceilia squiled a little. She laughed and dunked him.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grace sits on a cold rock and sighs. Leaning her head against the cavern wall a tear slips down her cheek.

(plz quote me mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image Max was in a strange mood, he wanted to go somewhere and he wasnt sure where his eyes where a tad dreamy as he wandered around and found himself at the caves he looked around surprised for a moment Oh uh guess im...lost agian...damn oh well...i feel like being here so i guess im not lost he thought smiling to himself as he entered the cave  

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:45 pm
My Paper Rose

User Image
Leila was running as fast as she could, when she ran into a boy. They fell to the ground, with her landing on his chest with an OOMPH! "S-s-sorry..." she stuttered. She looked back, then ducked her head, putting a hand over his mouth and shushing the crying girl. "Quiet, else he'll hear us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image Max stumbled in surprise and looked at the girl before he could respond there was a hand over his mouth he stared for a moment he? hm im not sure how i feel about this how should i... he backed away from her hand and then sighed looking at the ceiling of the cave and put his hands in his pockets then said loudly "You know for a pretty girl you sure Are clumsy! you should watch where your going or you might fall off a cliff you dope he smiled and winked at her sarcastically  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Leila rolled her eyes and laughed mirthlessly. "Do you always pick up girls like that?" A clatter arose behind them and she pounced on the boy again. "Now are you going to shut up, or do I have to gag you?"

A tall man walked by, smirking. "Come on, little lamb. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want what you took from me." He finally headed out of the cave, stopping once to scream into the cave. "I swear, Leila, I'll find you! I want my book back!!" With that, he disappeared.

Leila sighed and climbed off of the boy. "I apologize for jumping you, but I had no choice." She held out her hand to help him up, looking away. 'Damn you, Aki. It's my book! I earned it!'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image he was in a pretty good mood until he heard that voice of the man he sat up when she got up, his voice sounded like danger his eyes turned steely and he glanced in the cave and saw the two girls whoever that guy was he sounded like trouble, i wonder what he ment, damn i shouldnt get invoved but... he glanced at the girl then took her hand, his facial expression was like a brick wall damn i guess i have to, that guy sounded like trouble and i dont want this girl in danger... "Well, pretty lady not only does it sound like your a clumsy dope but your a troublesome idiot to he laughed and patted her head but there was worry in his expression  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm
Leila frowned at him (her face - =3= ). "Hey, be nice, I just saved your life." She mentally blushed at his hand in her own, but didn't let it show. "You should be thanking me instead of insulting me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image he smirked at the girl then bowed like a old fashioned gentlemen "Thank you for saving me kind madam, i am in your debt, your wish is my command~" he poetically kissed her hand and looked up at her with a playful gleam in his eye it seemed as through his mood took a 180 turn  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm
Leila looked away, her blush finding its way to her cheeks. "Better, but not enough. I'm hungry, why don't you take me to eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image he smiled and his eyes softened he looked like a child for a moment and he giggled, he stood up strieght "Okay madam hang on~" he wrapped his arms around her and his skin glowed and then they both dispelled, he had transported to the Coffee shop  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100