It has come to my attention that several people are upset by the slowness of most of the colorists, and they have every right to be. Right now we are working to resolve this issue, get everyone their Herla, and are taking steps to ensure this kind of thing does not happen again.

As a sign of good faith and to help out with this goal, I am making the worklist of every single colorist public and finalizing the details on the following:

- Maximum number of customs and breedings a colorist can do in a month.
- Strict restrictions on how many real cash customs can be taken in a month and year.
- Disallowing 'Emergency Funds' mass customs.
- Colorists may not take more monthly customs/breedings until ALL of the Herla of the previous month are finished (with the exception of growings).

These rules will apply to every colorist, most of all me (I'm a primary offender, I'm sad to say).

I've created a shared google doc where you can not only view our up-to-date worklists, but also a section where you can anonymously post suggestions, complaints and questions. There is also a section showing the upcoming features and changes that we are planning and/or working on. I and other members of the staff will be checking this document regularly.

The document is here.

Though a few of the colorists have not completed their sections of the worklist, if you are owed a custom or breeding that is not on this worklist, please PM Kaiven immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can post them in the document or PM me (Kaiven).

Thank you. <3