Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire

Back to Guilds

Join the challenge in creating a brand new Anime Role Playing Game or posting in either a familiar RPG or new one. 

Tags: Gaming, Anime, RPG's, Manga, Writing 

Reply Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire
New Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlauerMond13

IRL Conventioneer

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 am
Hello! I'm BlauerMond13 (Adriana in real life) and I'm currently 18. I like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Kobato, Pokemon, Vocaloid, drawing, video games, cosplay, *and this list will keep going on and on if I don't stop now*.

I used to roleplay as Liechtenstein when I was into Hetalia, but that RP site eventually died. I hope I can get back into roleplaying once again and gain some more experience~ emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 pm
Greetings Adriana aka BlauerMond13,

Thank you for joining this Guild and get set to have some fun!! "Tsubasa Chronicles" RPG is currently running and it would take some time to get you and a character running on it. I will reactivate the "Hero on a Quest" RPG and since it's a simpler one to Role Play in I will be able to help you get some practice Role Playing again. I look forward to working with you. heart

Sincerely,
Smithers456 Guild Captain  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

X_Infernal_Abyss_X

Vice Captain

Tasty Fox

8,725 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:37 pm
Hello everyone!

Crew member InfernalDarkness Aka Charles! I'm below average when it comes to role playing as I'm not experienced in socializing. Anyways, I'm EXTREMELY interested in the "isekai" genre of anime and manga/light novels (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, Problem Children are coming from Another Dimension, Aren't They?, Etc.) but my all time favorite anime (and I don't want any crap for this) is Sword Art Online (season 1 is good, season 2 is trash [my opinion], and haven't seen season 3 as it's NOT IN FREAKING DUB YET!! Hurry up Aniplex!) but I really enjoy reading the Sword Art Online: Progressive light novels as it goes into detail of each floor. Right now the SAO: P light novel series has 6 volumes in Japanese and 5 in English and I cannot wait for the next volume in February. I don't always have time to get on Gaia or often forget to check it (Blame my dad as I got his bad memory genes) but feel free to contact me for anything and I'll reply as soon as possible!

Have an awesome time here!
-Crew member InfernalDarkness  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:33 am
X_Infernal_Darkness_X
Hello everyone!

Crew member InfernalDarkness Aka Charles! I'm below average when it comes to role playing as I'm not experienced in socializing. Anyways, I'm EXTREMELY interested in the "isekai" genre of anime and manga/light novels (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, Problem Children are coming from Another Dimension, Aren't They?, Etc.) but my all time favorite anime (and I don't want any crap for this) is Sword Art Online (season 1 is good, season 2 is trash [my opinion], and haven't seen season 3 as it's NOT IN FREAKING DUB YET!! Hurry up Aniplex!) but I really enjoy reading the Sword Art Online: Progressive light novels as it goes into detail of each floor. Right now the SAO: P light novel series has 6 volumes in Japanese and 5 in English and I cannot wait for the next volume in February. I don't always have time to get on Gaia or often forget to check it (Blame my dad as I got his bad memory genes) but feel free to contact me for anything and I'll reply as soon as possible!

Have an awesome time here!
-Crew member InfernalDarkness

Hi Dark Chante / Ron here with a few answers. This Guild needs some work I need your help with that. Here is a RPG on this Guild to consider.I know what you think about SAO. That's fine. Currently their is an Anime RPG called Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions that really caught my interest. On this Guild we have the Dragon Lance RPG. It's based on Dungeon and Dragons. The Dragon Lance World has a few locations but to create a World complete with challenges, Dungeons, Guilds Etc I need help in building it. Imagination is key here. Below their is a General Description of the Dragon Lance RPG.

I appreciate any and all help in creating this World. A lot has changed in my World over the last 6 years. I have always been the Captain of this Guild and you certainly have learned a lot about me in our other Guild.

A RPG can be built from scratch and become something that's either easy to play or be on a more advanced level. At this time only Katie (Our Vice Captain, Sky Yam, and I are advanced level players). Tsubasa Chronicles is currently on hold due to our Vice Captain's job. Katie works at Disney World Florida hence the name she has now. She works as a Hospitality worker at one of the Star Wars attractions. As you can imagine she has a very busy life. Tsubasa Choricles is still going to be on hold until she has a lot of time to finish playing it with me.

I really like what they have done with the Grimgar Anime series. If you have not seen it their are some simularities to SAO at the start and then everything changes.

The beauty of this Guild is that you can come up with your own RPG. Let me know what you would like to do and we can work on it together. Also their are a lot more resources here than on our Guild in the Anime RPG's Sub Forum. This is why the Guilds are linked. I chose you as a Crew Member for both Guilds for this reason. For this Guild to work I need new life to be put into it. My Niece Miranda is going to help with that as an Honorary Crew Member. She is really good at RPG, especially Pokemon. So we will start a Pokemon Fan Based RPG at some point. Sky Yam is busy with other things in her life right now. So it comes down to you, me, and my niece. Miranda has her own Sub Forum which I will add to from time to time. She is not able to join Gaia Online officially. It's similar to our newest Crew Member and Greeter. Limited access. Fortunately Miranda is 19 years old but still lives at home. She has very limited computer access but can interact with me through cell phone just fine. She is my Pokemon expert.

Dark, Check out the Dragon Lance World and RPG also consider watching the Grimgar Anime series. Then we can work on creating a brand new RPG together. I have the knowledge to build it and you can heave it set up and played any way you are comfortable with. This is how our 2 guilds differ a lot. Put on your thinking cap and let me know what you would like to do. In the Meantime I will look over the Dragon Lance World to refresh my memory and see what's next.

Chante / Ron (Smithers456)
Guild Captain

PS - With time your social skills will improve. That was what happened to me with Star Trek RPG's Lots of characters working together running basically an episode of Star Trek. Also Chante herself (My Nick name) is a major character who pops up in a lot of places on this Guild. Especially the Forest Adventure RPG.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash