Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:23 pm
I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

Cat sat at the Koi Pond laying on the ground looking up at the sky. It has been about a year since she received the sword Kusanagi. It was so powerful that Cat had a hard time controlling it. She was much more depressed these days than she use to be when she was 16. Cat stared up at the cloudy sky and then inwardly closed her eyes. "Cat..." The wind whispered and Cat's eyes shot open. She sat up looking around the area. Suddenly Cat felt the air around her get heavier. What the Hell going on?! Cat thought to herself as she tried to get on her feet. "What? Have you forgotten me already?" A voice came from behind her. Cat turned around to see a bright red haired man floating on what seemed on smoke clouds. "A-Aku?" Cat stuttered just trying to say his name. He looked exactly the same as 9 years ago. "Come on, Mikachi... You didn't forget me so easily. It's your best friend Aku." He mused as he looked right at her with a happy smile. That one sentence about them being friends made Cat snapped her out of her daze and unsheathed her sword without hesitation. Cat glanced down at the sword knowing she was not strong enough to control it. "Aku..." Cat said grimly and Aku raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm going to kill you!" Cat screamed as she charged at him. Aku avoided her slash by a hair."Oh, so your going to kill another one of your friend?" Aku asked. "What do you mean?" Cat said a angry scratchy voice. "You abandoned your friend and that's what killed him! Admit it! It was your fault that he died!" Aku yelled at her and the sky started to thundering. "I know okay!" Cat said with her voice cracking as she glared into Aku's eyes. Just then it started to rain heavily on the Koi Pond. "I know that it is my fault!" She said once again with tears streaming down her face and her hands clenched to her sides. "How can you sleep at night with yourself? You walk around acting righteous and like a savior! In reality you're just a evil little girl..." Aku jaw clenched and a devious grin crossed his face. "I... I just... I never..."Cat looked down at the ground lost in thought looking helpless as Aku was breaking down her psyche. "That's why I killed him..." Aku cackled loudly. It was clear to anyone that Aku was insane. Aku's eyes were shrunken and pitch back holes on the center of his eye whites. "You what... YOU WHAT!?" Cat screamed with a mixture a emotion of grief, anger, and confusion. "I killed him... It was a punishment for you... The Tengu was one of my loyal followers. He did just as commanded and killed the village." Aku giggled like a maniac. Cat was showing all the shock on her face as she thought about what he was saying. As a million thoughts ran though Cat's head she figured out that it was all true. It made 100% sense. The blacked haired girl collapsed on her knees sobbing uncontrollably dropping her sword to the side. Cat was at her breaking point. She didn't even want to continue living. If what Aku said was true than that means she had led the Tengu right to the village.
Cat's sword started glow with a dark aura. The evil in the sword was taking advantage of Cat's emotions. With Cat in such a weak state of mind the sword could manifest her mind and lock her soul away till she died from the inside. The girl that was no longer Cat picked up the sword. Her skin was white as snow and her eyes were as red as a winter cherry. She smiled showing her snake like canines. Her eyes looked just as crazy as Aku's eyes. She slowly stood up with a insane smile plastered on her face. "Sorry... The girl is no longer here." The monster said in ominous voice. With that the monster attacked Aku and cut his arm off splashing blood everywhere. Aku scream holding the stub of what remained of his arm and vanished.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:25 pm
sassyspark
Let the games begin~

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko bounded happily along the trail holding a rather large basket in her hands. The monstrous thing seemed to weigh her down, making her top-heavy, and she'd nearly tripped twenty times on their trike up the trail to this serene area.
Yumiko had seen Cat go off and she'd already checked the other places she'd expected her to be in. She had to be at the Koi Pond.
Nearly tripping over her own feet she saw Cat barely past the basket. She leaned against a nearby shrub and shouted out to Cat.
Hey! Cat we brought stuff for a picnic! I thought you'd be here! she shouted fondly to the girl she'd been friends with for quite some time. The others came following.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi came up not too far behind Yumiko. She held within her arms a large blanket, enough to fit many more people than were supposed to accompany this leisurely picnic. Her foot his a stump and she sped up her walk to keep her own balance. A bit hard for someone who'd just drank a wee bit too much Vodka for her own good.
Yea girl picnic time! she shouted happily Cat. She went over and stood next to Yumiko and threw the blanket roughly at the ground.
Hey, girl you better not drop my Vodka! she turned shouting to Mika.

User Image
Mika Warune

Mika pranced along happily, several gumballs being chewed in her mouth at once. She smacked her lips a few times and tossed the Vodka at haruhi, who leapt to catch her precious drink.Sure thing! So that's Cat over there huh? Hiya! Mika shouted playfully to Cat, setting herself next to Haruhi on the unfolded blanket.

User Image]
Kin Akimachu

Kin hopped along happily from the small trail to the Koi Pond. He'd never actually been to one before. It looked peaceful from a distance, and red was all over. Must've been some pretty flowers.
I love the surrounding area around here! It's so cute! I wish Tanda were here too... Kin pouted sitting down next to the tree stump.

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki walked along further behind the others. He was having a slightly rough time, but he could tolerate it. He heard the others shouting from a distance. I'm that far behind? his thoughts raced as he panicked and sprinted to the Koi Pond clearing. After leaning on a rock catching his breath, which refused to be caught, he took one of the two doses in his inhaler.
Facing the others he gave a weak smile and he turned in Cat's direction. The others were talking among themselves, while Aki stared at her.
The ground around her was red, and it didn't look like the natural color of the grass or any flowers. She seemed frightening, even if e could only see her backside. Even so, her arms were significantly paler than he'd last seen her. She was also holding a very sharp looking blade. He stood frozen to his spot where he stood, unable to move.
I must be overlooking the tiny details... Or something's wrong... Aki frowned as he stared in her direction. He heard Yumiko shouting out to Cat once more, something or other about Cat seeming down lately so she wanted to cheer her up with this surprise picnic.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:52 pm
Quote:
May the odds be ever in your favor.

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster heard voice that seemed to be getting closer to her.The monster slowly turned to see a group of four people coming towards her. Humans are so stupid... The monster thought to herself as she grinned evilly.It's been years since she had killed anyone. Many a few hundred years. She was craving the blood shed. No; she needed the blood shed. The monster slowly started towards the group. "I'm not Cat... She died." The monster started to laugh as she raised her sword. Her pale skin was starting to get a strange look to it. The skin was starting to get patches of reptile skin all over her body. It was most intense where she was holding the sword where it was spreading across her body. The monster using Cat's body ran at full speed towards the group cutting across the gut of a boy with blue hair. His blood splattered her face and she continued to repeatedly stab him over and over again with her laughing joyfully.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm
sassyspark
I love killing and torturing my character, don't you?

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko opened her mouth to protest, but Cat was too quick. She'd already made it past them and attacked Kin with one easy movement. Yumiko let out a scream, wondering what was wrong with Cat.
S-stop! Cat! You're killing him!! Yumiko screamed in terror, her arms desperately trying to pull Cat away from him.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi let out a loud gasp. How had Cat moved so quickly. She spun around at hearing Yumiko's shrieks of terror and started yelling ferociously at Cat.
What the ******** is wrong with you!? she exclaimed, her arms engulfing in flames. She didn't want to hurt Cat, but if it had to be done, it must. She reached out and grabbed onto Cat as Yumiko was, attempting to burn Cat's skin while trying to tear her from him. She yelled inaudible words at her, trying to clutch onto her strange starting to be covered with reptilian scales.

User Image
Mika Warune

Mika had blinked and in an instant she was next to her, attacking Kin. She screamed in sheer terror as blood splattered all over her from having been standing right next to Kin. She fell to her side and started dragging herself away from Cat as Yumiko and Haruhi tried pulling her away from Kin.
Wh-what just happened? What's wrong?? Mika screeched.

User Image]
Kin Akimachu

One moment Kin was smiling, then next he felt a sharp pain piercing through him. He coughed up blood and fell to the ground as Cat attacked him. His mind raced wondering what he'd just done to deserve being stabbed.
S-stop! he yelled in fear. He tried using his blue flame's against her, grabbing at her arms and her blade. That only got him more cuts and slashes. Kin tried flailing his legs in an attempt to kick her away from him. He felt his insides being chopped and minced like ground beef and he couldn't stop coughing up blood when he shouted in fear of her.

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki hadn't moved from the spot he was standing in since the sudden commotion started up. He stood there staring over at the group as Mika scrambled backwardly toward him, yelling at him to run. Aki went to move his legs, but he was still frozen in shock of what had just happened. His breathing became shallow and quick and he fell backwards, still unable to move. He couldn't process any thoughts all he could think was how he needed to get away but he couldn't move. ika grabbed him and started dragging him along with her, frightened to death.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster felt slightly burning sensation. The monster turn her head to see a girl with flames on her arms trying to grab her arms. The monster continued to smile and opened it mouth wide. The monster breathed fire onto Haruhi. These flames were black and white as they engulfed her body. The monster then turned back it's attention on Kin. She found his screaming quite funny. What would happen if his mouth was wider? The monster took the sword and cut open Kin's mouth happily. "Ahahahahahahah!" The monster laughed as blood continued to pour onto the ground.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm
sassyspark
No comment? OwO

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko let out a scared scream when the flames engulfed Haruhi. Thinking Harui would be fine, considering she had flame-like abilities too, Yumiko opened her eyes again, not ever realizing she'd closed them.
Cat, she sobbed to her in trepidation Why are you doing this! she cried to her, tugging at her. She screamed again when she realized she'd sliced Kin's mouth like the Joker or something with a wide, stretched mouth. She closed her eyes tight once more and pulled at Cat.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

At first Haruhi expected nothing from the flames, but the more the completed engulfing her in them, the more she felt the heat. She started freaking out, having spasms on the ground, rolling but the flame wouldn't go out. She rolled herself all the way over to the Koi Pond, passing past a severed arm, making her gag. She rolled into the water, something she'd never find herself doing, but the flames didn't go out. She started to panic in the pond as she attempted to douse the unstoppable flames.

User Image
Mika Warune

Mika couldn't get herself to her feet. All she could do was watch in fear at the scene unfolding before her. She'd only just met most of these people and they were out to kill each other, it seemed. Mika shrieked when Cat sliced Kin's mouth open further. She felt the urge to be sick, but she still inched away slowly towards some shrubbery nearby, hoping to get to cover, pulling a seemingly frozen Aki.
Aki! M-move! Mika kneed him in the side roughly as she moved nearer the shrubs.

User Image]
Kin Akimachu

Kin was busy screaming his lungs out. He was losing too much blood, he felt himself going dizzy. He couldn't stop screaming, afraid for his life. Then, with much happiness and at Kin's demise, she had sliced his mouth open.
He began moving about hopelessly on the ground, trying to escape her wrath. His sliced up hands couldn't get any firm gripping on the soft earth below him, and he felt his insides pooling with blood. Kin was going to die, here and now.

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki had his senses knocked back into him when Mika kneed his side. He choked for air and began panicking. His feet scuffed roughly at the smooth ground underneath him, Aki's legs going two-forty in hysteria.
Feeling something dragging him, he lashed out and slapped Mika's hand away from him. Then he stopped moving and began fumbling around for his inhale, which had fallen from his pocket back where he'd been standing. Aki gasped for air as he scurried away from the death trap.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:50 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

A young skinny little girl sat alone in a world of nothing. The sky was white above her and she just stayed till in the fetal position. She looked terrible with long messy black hair and dark bags under her eyes. She never moved. The little girl just stared on the ground. The only significant thing in this empty world was the floor. It looked like the little girl was sitting on top of water. The floor reflected her past. Scenes of her crying. Scenes of her angry and fighting. Scenes of her betraying her best friend by leaving him. All her worst moments replayed and replayed. There was nothing she could do besides look at them. Finally the replay was different. A bloody little boy looked up at her crying. "I thought we were friend." He said quietly. The little girl just looked back down at the refection hugging her knees tighter. She was scared. That was the only thing she could feel. She was scared of what she was becoming. The reflection then showed her an image of herself. Her body being taken over and by a demon. The little girl knew that the monster was now her. She started to cry closing her eyes not wanting to look at herself anymore. That evil reflection stared up at her with her blood thirty smile and it's hand slowly reached out of the floor and grabbed her ankle and started to pull her down into the reflection. "Let go! Let go of me!" The little girl cried."You're too weak.. It's time for you to die." The monster replied to her as it continued to pull her into the refection. The monster then started to change into a larger and bigger snake. This Snake took up the whole floor and it had eight heads that were pulling the screaming little girl into itself.
The monster was now bored at the dead lump of flesh that she had killed. She turned to look around for the next nearest victim. She saw a girl trying to hide behind a shrub. She was about to go kill her when she felt something pull on her once again. She glanced to the side to she a young blonde girl pulling in her arms. The monster took it's free hand and slapped Yumiko across the face leaving deep gashes in her cheek and then continued to walk over to Mika and Aki.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 pm
sassyspark
Off with her head!!! emotion_awesome

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko stared in horror at Kin's dead body and fell over when Cat slapped her in the face. Yumiko laid on the ground cradling her face, looking over at Haruhi who was having problems of her own. Yumiko couldn't stop crying, she had no idea what had happened. Why was Cat so angry all of a sudden? Yumiko couldn't figure this question out.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi was busy splashing herself with water from the Koi Pond, most of the fish were probably cooked. The water seemed to boil at the flames' presence.
Haruhi could feel the burns on her skin getting worse with each passing minute they didn't go out. She eyed her Vodka bottle and began making her way towards it. Several times Haruhi stumbled and cut her hands open on rough rocks. Even so, the flames surrounding her quickly seared them shut with increasing pain.

User Image
Mika Warune

Mika had almost made her way to the bushes when she turned around and was greeted by a quick approaching Cat.
What did we ever do!? she shrieked at her, afraid. Mika threw her heels at Cat, missing due to horrid aim because of her shaky arms.
She turned around to stand and run, however, her legs gave out underneath her and she wounded up on her knees. She began crawling like mad away, sorry to leave the others behind, but she couldn't help herself. It was fight or flight and she'd chose the latter.

Kin Akimachu

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki watched in horror as Cat dropped Kin's cold, limp body to the ground and slashed at Yumiko. He scrambled onto his feet and ran several feet to the right on the opposite side of the path, before tripping over tree roots.
Aki choked for air while he grabbed onto the tree for leverage to stand, his left knee bleeding from scraping onto a rock from tripping. He slid to the opposite side of the tree, feeling a cold sweat pouring from his face.
He slid down to the ground, clutching at his chest, to which no air was going. He nervously peeked around the side of the tree, enough to watch the next events unfold.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 am
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

"The little girl you're asking... Isn't here any longer!" The monster talked a low voice that turned into a chilling scream as she was closing in on Mika and Aki. She was more focused on Mika since she was now crawling like a bug. She slowly walk up close enough to stomp on her back fiercely, which she did. With her sword she swung it across her neck chopping off her head in one sweep. The monster grinned pleased with what she had done to her. She blood poured all over the ground and the monster stared at the severed head. The monster instantly appeared over next to the head and picked it up. It was strange... The head still looked terrified even after it had died. It's been such a long time since she'd seen this fear. The power was so addicting. She remembered when she strike the same kind of fear in a old couple. Every year she'd eat a daughter of an old couple for seven years. She never got to eat the last daughter because that stupid cocky storm god killed her. The only part of her soul that remained was sealed inside of the sword. That didn't matter anymore. She had all the fear and bodies to eat right here. She was alive again pleasing her soul. The smell of the blood. The sounds of the screams was music to her ears. The best was the look on their face knowing that she was the cause of it. The color of the blood never really could be washed away. It always stained the hands... It was beautiful.The monster looked straight in the eyes of the head and smiled. The monster opened it's mouth letting loose it's long snake like tongue and licking to blood off the bottom of it's neck. It was just a delicious just as she remembered it.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:44 pm
sassyspark
BEST! DEATH! EVER!

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko stopped moving and stared at Cat. If what she said was true, then what had happened to Cat. She was in Cat's familiar outfit, she seemed like Cat. The only problem was her suddenly frightening demeanor and pale skin. She even seemed to be forming snake-like scales on her body.
Yumiko cowered in fear, seeing Aki hide behind a tree. She saw Haruhi making her way towards her Vodka. Drinking at a time like this seemed crazy! Yumiko clutched her cheek, standing up and turning to run away.
She ran over to a pile of rocks and made her way behind it.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi made her way to her Vodka bottle, seeing Yumiko in the corner of her eyes hiding behind rocks.
Tch, running.. she thought angrily as she grabbed her precious drink. She tore part of her jacket, what was left, and shoved it into the mouth of the bottle.
She spat a flame onto the cloth and readied her aim. She grimaced when this thing that had taken over Cat's sanity licked the base of Mika's severed head.
Then, she threw the bottle at the back of Cat's head with brutal force.

User Image
Mika Warune

Mika collapsed and screamed under Cat's foot holding her down. Her screaming only stopped when her head was chopped easily from her neck and flung across the ground. Mika's arms fell limp and she ceased all movement at once, her head rolling away with her terrified, screaming look on her face still present.

Kin Akimachu

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki watched, horrified at this monster's actions, attacking his step sister so easily. Mika had screamed in terror and only seconds later, her head was skidding across the ground.
Aki turned away from the happening and ran, trying to get away from the area.
Running out of breath quickly, he stopped running, he didn't get very far from the site, maybe only a good thirty feet away. Aki felt his lungs fully constrict and he turned back to where his inhaler had fallen, terrified to go back.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster then felt something hard hit the back of her head. The monster felt the back of her head burning and dropped the head. The long black hair was let free that was once in a ponytail. The fire distracted her for a few moments but the creature then turn to a blind rampage. It looked over to the side to see another human. Out of rage the monster charged over to Aki driving her sword right though the his back out his stomach. The monster almost didn't resemble a human at all anymore. It looked like a creature straight out of Hell.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:11 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko watched in fear as Cat became enraged by Haruhi throwing her flaming Vodka at her. She gasped as Aki was impaled through his stomach. Yumiko screeched and covered her eyes, cowering back behind the rocks as cover. Tears streamed down her face, wishing Cat would resurface and stop all this madness.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi grinned at the impact of her Vodka smacking roughly against Cat's head. She no longer had any remorse for this kind of behavior, thus not feeling any need to try to make sense with Cat, seemingly completely gone mad. That, or she really was dead and something else had taken over, which seemed more likely.
She laughed loudly when Cat's hair was aflame with the Vodka bottle, a bit upset to waste it, however it'd been well worth it. She opened her mouth in shock as she impaled Aki through his gut, the sword piercing straight through him and his clothing.

Mika Warune

Kin Akimachu

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki thought he'd have been able to get away, however within mere seconds Cat was behind him with her blade striking straight through him. Aki screamed as he grabbed her blade, pushing himself away from it. He fell to the ground and rolled to the side, as his regeneration abilities went to work.
Aki cringed as the wounds healed quickly, however the pain was still panging in his gut. He scrambled to his feet, attempting to get more distance between himself and Cat.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:00 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster noticed that the boy didn't die as easily as the others. That was particular. The monster once again closed the distance between her and the boy to get a better look at him. Her snake like eyes analyzed the wound she inflicted on him. It was closing up! How fun! The monster ran in front of Aki and cut his right leg cutting though half of it making him fall to the ground. "Ahahahaha!" She laughed. The monster started to stab Aki's head enjoying his painful screams.

I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:37 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko began throwing rocks, wondering silently to herself what she was doing. Yumiko could easily escape, however she couldn't bring herself to leave. After throwing several rocks, she came out from behind the rock, hurling a few larger rocks using her telekinesis abilities.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi watched in shock as she stabbed Aki over and over.
What the hell!? she shouted at Cat as she pressed her blade multiple times into his head.

Mika Warune

Kin Akimachu

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki screamed out in terror when she cut his leg off. He was clutching it tenderly as his abilities went to work, slowly but surely, right when she began forcing her sword into his head several times. He shrieked inaudible words as his head was being chopped.
S-stop! he choked out, his face repairing itself slowly after each stab. His breathing was shallow and rasp as Aki kicked his leg out at her, aiming for her stomach to get her away from him.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster looked over behind her to see the girl flinging rocks at her. She smiled evilly then looked back down at the boy as he tried to kick her with his one good leg.The monster lifted him up by grabbing his ankle holding him upside down. The monster put it's sword in it's sheath and took it's claws cutting Aki's chest open. The monster found what it was looking... His beating heart. The creature forcefully shoved it's hand in Aki's chest ripping out his heart. The monster giggled as she held the heart in her hand. The organ was gushing blood all over her staining her clothing crimson red. The monster took the dead body and the hurled it at Yumiko making her fall to the ground with it on top of her.

I'm sorry...

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces