Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:38 pm
sassyspark
"In today's forecast, there may be a chance of it to be raining dead bodies. Beware for them to have a chopped off leg, a sliced open face, and a ripped open chest"

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko screamed in horror as she tore Aki's heart from his chest. She squealed in even more terror when Aki's body came flying at her. It smashed into her and knocked her over. She cried more and more, trying to get his dead, bleeding out body off of her.
For Aki's thin body, he was heavier than Yumiko could move, even with her powers.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi let out a startled shout when Aki's body flew past her and smashed into Yumiko. She instantly ran over and helped pull his body off of her. He seemed lighter when alive, Haruhi figured when someone died, they must have become significantly heavier or something.
Oh my God Yumiko Cat's gone! Haruhi pointed out to a sobbing Yumiko, who seemed ready to give up.
Haruhi, however, had to stop helping Yumiko. The black and white flames were becoming unable to be ignored. Haruhi let out a pained yell. She charged at Cat, ready to punch her in the face.

Mika Warune

Kin Akimachu

User Image
Aki Tamakoda

Aki shrieked in pain as she finally tore his heart from his chest. His screaming stopped seconds after, his leg falling limp, his head falling back, his face going emotionless and dull.
The monster had easily tossed his now dead body at Yumiko.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster watched as the human came charging at her. This human was entertaining! The monster caught her fist in her hand and then smashed her head into Haruhi's forehead. Yet the creature didn't let go of her yet. The monster whipped her away from her and then brought her back in close to her punching her right in the face. The monster felt the girl's bones crack when she made contact with her face. Thinking the monster killed her she continued towards Yumiko. such a little girl... She looked like the last daughter of the old couple. The terror in the little girl's eyes was soul shaking.
The little girl being pulled in the reflection was seeing everything unfold before her eyes in a vision. "No! Not her! Not her please!" She wouldn't let go of the surface of the world as it tried to pull her under. "I'm not going to let you!" She screamed as she tried to pull herself up against being pulled down by the monster.
The monster was about to kill Yumiko when it hesitated. It looked into her large green eyes. A for a second the monster eye's flicker a small part of Cat in them. She was trying to stop her body but she couldn't. The next second the monster stabbed her sword into Yumiko's shoulder. Not an accurate hit because the monster got distracted from trying to hold back Cat's will.

I'm sorry...

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko panicked when Cat headed towards her. She didn't want to believe what Haruhi had said. Maybe Cat was still in there. Yumiko felt even more hot tears running down her cheeks.
Yumiko stared in fear as she froze and right when Yumiko opened her mouth to say something, the sword made its way into her shoulder. Yumiko bit back a scream, realizing it hadn't been a fatal blow. She looked up at Cat's face with sadness.
Cat...Why are you doing this..? What's wrong? If s-something was wrong, you could have said something! I'm here to listen if something's wrong. I'd l-listen. I also forgive y-you! Yumiko stuttered out, her right hand grabbing the blade stabbed into her left shoulder.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi gasped when Cat--this THING--had grabbed onto her arm. She tried resisting, but her strength alone was wavering.
Haruhi let out a shrill yell as it's fist came into contact with her face. She felt her nose breaking from the impact of it's fist. She fell limply to the side.
As it walked towards Yumiko, Haruhi couldn't help herself, she began scrambling away from the area, running into a tall, brown haired male with a fierce look on his face.

Mika Warune

User Image
Train Heartnet

Train bent over and was about to pull Haruhi up, but she told him not to in a raspy voice. She'd said the flames on her body could spread to his and she didn't want anyone else to be hurt.
...I've come to help. I heard from a boy with bright red hair that someone had gone crazy up here.. It's hard to believe that's Cat, huh? Train spoke to Haruhi, staring at Cat, thinking she was standing over two dead bodies. Haruhi nodded from the ground, sitting up by propping herself up with her hands.

Kin Akimachu

Aki Tamakoda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster looked down smiling at Yumiko."I'm not Cat... She died..." The monster exclaimed joyfully. The monster quickly lifted it's sword again and brought it down piercing though Yumiko's heart. She killed Yumiko quicker than the other so Cat couldn't have time to interrupt her again.
The little girl on the inside of the monster saw the monster killing another one of her close friend. She didn't want anyone to get hurt. She didn't want the monster to continue. "STOP!!!" The little girl screamed to show she hadn't give into it yet. "You can't do that! You can't do that to anyone! Especially not my family!" The little girl told the monster as she was starting to get somewhere by pulling herself. She was resurfacing.
After the monster killed Yumiko it didn't move as it stared at Yumiko's body. After a few long moments it threw it's head back screaming! It's shoulders hunched over while it grabbed her head with one arm. The monster seemed to be holding back something inside it. The monster shook it's head wildly clutching it hair and gave another blood curdling scream.

I'm sorry...

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:56 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Yumiko Kokore

Yumiko's hand fell limp when Cat pierced her blade into her heart. Yumiko struggled for not even four seconds before her head fell limp and she died. Haruhi could be heard from where she sat.

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi yelled out when it killed Yumiko with ease, Train jumping at the fact that Yumiko had still been alive. Haruhi let out a low growl, turning to face Train as she stood up, angrily.
I have no idea what's going on right now... All I know is.. That, that thing! Is not our friend. Haruhi lowered her head, tears falling.
We better kill it... Before it gets loose and runs around, hurting anyone else... Haruhi said, looking back up with empty, angry eyes. She charged at the monster quickly and grabbed onto it, she pressed her flames onto its body. Haruhi then got the idea, out of curiosity, to force the strange, black and white flames back onto her. She just hoped the idea didn't backfire and power it up. She went through with the idea in a split second, she yelled out loudly as she did it.

Mika Warune

User Image
Train Heartnet

Train nodded his head as Haruhi spoke. He waited and watched as Haruhi attacked her. He moved in closer, quickly, yet silently. He readied his gun, Hades, and was ready to shoot when Haruhi gave the word.

Kin Akimachu

Aki Tamakoda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:30 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster was still screaming when Haruhi was restricting her. The suddenly a burst of fire engulfed both of their bodies. The burning sensation was the perfect chance for the real Cat to take control. The real Cat saw Haruhi sacrificing herself to destroy the monster she had become. She wasn't going to waste this chance.Cat was aware of a third party ready to kill her. The monster warped it arms around it's body letting the fire burn her. "Kill me! Kill me please!" The real Cat took control of her body sobbing with emotions of sadness and grief. She knew that she couldn't hold back the monster for long. "KILL ME! I WANT TO DIE! I"M A MONSTER!" Cat cried. The monster fell to it's knees. "I can't hold it back for long." It whispered in fear.

I'm sorry...

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm
sassyspark

Yumiko Kokore

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi kept a tight hold on Cat when she'd suddenly resurfaced. The flames seemed stronger now, burning more harshly. Haruhi grimaced at Cat's pleading.
Cat.. I.. I don't want to do this.. But you want it. So..hey you! Haruhi shouted over to Train, standing at ready.
Do it now! While the chance is here! she exclaimed roughly, holding tightly to Cat.

Mika Warune

User Image
Train Heartnet

Train nodded his head stiffly at the sight. He gripped Hades tighter and shot at her. The bullet flew straight through the side of her head, directly behind her eyes. He fired three more rounds before solemnly lowering his gun. Train watched as Haruhi let Cat go. She fell backwards, in pain.

Kin Akimachu

Aki Tamakoda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 pm
Keiko_1357

I'm lost...
User ImageUser Image
ҀΛʇ

The monster stopped moving when the bullet pass thought it's head.No it couldn't be... It died in such a short time. She didn't want the fun to end. What had happened to the control and fear it had over Cat? How the Hell did that human girl over power her. It didn't make sense. That's when the monster realized that why Cat was the embodiment of Valor. She faced her fear no matter the circumstances. That's why the storm god picked this girl. Even after all theses years she was still out witted by the arrogant god. Cat's now dead burned body fell on it's side. A beautiful white butterfly appeared out of nowhere landing on Cat's body over her heart.The body started to glow slightly where her heart was. The small glowing gold light formed into a butterfly and danced away with a white butterfly.
Cat life never flashed before her eyes. She was in a dark world where she could see nothing. She was still scared and crying. Suddenly the little girl was in a new world of white light. A hand reached out to the little girl. Who's hand is that? She thought and followed the arm up the see that the arm belonged to her best friend Moso. "Moso? Is that you?" The little girl had tears of joy falling from her eyes. "It's been a long time, Cat." Moso said in a sweet, sincere voice as him and Cat held hands for the first time in years. The two spirits formed into butterflies and fluttered away into the light.

I'm sorry...

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 pm
sassyspark
Chapter 1: The Koi Pond Battle--END

Yumiko Kokore

User Image
Haruhi Tenmaru

Haruhi tried to stand up, but she couldn't pull herself up. She let out a hoarse cough, realizing the extent of the burns and wounds on her body. She stared up at the sky, watching the two butterflies dance in the sky before disappearing away.
Hmph..It's like... A happy ending... That.. No one... Haruhi coughed up blood and her eyes became a dull brown, rather than her previous bright lively brown.
No one.. Survived, huh? Thanks...for your...help.. he voice trailed to a quiet whisper as Train bent down next to her. Haruhi looked back up at the sky. She was never even able to confess her love to that adorable Smudge guy.
I wish... Hm... I guess I just... Haruhi stopped talking and she fell limp, her eyes losing all life as she stopped breathing.

Mika Warune

User Image
Train Heartnet

Train closed Haruhi's eyes and looked around at the other bodies. He couldn't think of anything specific to do with them. He felt a bit bad for wanting to leave them all here. Train turned away and decided it was best not to stay in the area too long.
With that, he was gone in a flash.

Kin Akimachu

Aki Tamakoda

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out