Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm
Go ahead and go horseback riding through the forset, or at the beach, or maybe even to a waterfall. Ideal if you want the right place for that special someone. You can also have a some fun with friends. Or just want to relax and just escape from the crazyness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 pm
"ooh horses..i grew up with them..." valentine rosalind says as she walks around the stable.."look at the beautiful black mare..his name is midnight" shes runs to grab a satle and come bakc and mounts it on midnight.  

xX 3m0 p0cKy xX

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 pm
Chloe

User Image

Chloe zips up her riding boots and leaves the prep barn for the stable.

(plz quote me mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 pm
Armageddon
User Image

Armageddon walked up and looked around. This place needs some excitement, he thought and walked up to a group of horses. The horses were already uneasy when they sensed his dark power, but when he turned into his demon/wolf form for a second, they lost it. The horses ran away from him and created a stampede, not caring what was in front of them. Armageddon watched the stampede with interest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Ren saw what the guy did, making the horses run away. Ren sighed. "Well that wasn't polite.." Ren muttered under his breath, as he put his arms across his chest and shoke his had slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm
"Cry me a river, kid." Armageddon growled at the boy then resumed watching the horses.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm
Ren looked at Armageddon and laughed, very hard close to tears. "Why the ******** would I cry over that? Stupid, just saying it's not nice. That's all, no reason to get all emotional over something so small." Ren said, rolling his eyes. Izumi sighed. "Idot!" Izumi said at Ren punching his arm. "Just shut up and walk away, wanna get killed?" Izumi said through her teeth at Ren. Ren rolled his eyes. "Yeah right! Go away and sleep with a bunch of men including that weirdo over there scaring the horses." Ren said. Izumi growled and punched him. "I'm no whore! Why don't you go rape girls like you always do? You *****> Izumi muttered. Ren scoffed. "I'm no rapist." Ren whispered. Izumi put her hands on her hips. "Fine, it's your life. I should go tell Sei then that stupid Ren died." Izumi said plainly and started to walk away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 pm
By the time the girl left, Armageddon was right in front of the boy, furious. "I'll tell ya what's stupid, kid." he snarled and roundhouse kicked the boy's jaw. "Messing with me!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Ren rubbed his jaw. "Ouch?" Ren said. Ren popped his jaw a few times and chuckled. "And why is that, can you tell me?" Ren asked. "You get angry too easily, like a girl on her rag..." Ren said. Izumi turned around and sighed. 'Jeez, I warned him..." Izumi mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Armageddon had already punched the boy in the stomach while he was talking. "Shut it, kid!" he snarled and let black flames engulf his arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Ren rolled his eyes, and turned into a small ball of burning fire. Very few people were able the fire he created, most people died of just touching it. He wasn't a shapeshifter either, just able to do that with fire. Ren then disappeared, a giant eye appeared on a tree. "You like to pick fights a little too much, don't cha?" Ren said, his voice ringing around the guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:46 pm
Armageddon raised an eyebrow and looked around. "Why are you still talking?!" he fumed and spun his arm around, letting the black flames lash out at everything in any direction.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm
The eyes disappeared from the burning tree, and Ren voice still rang around the man. "Cuz I wanna hoe." Ren said. "You're such a bore, you know that?" Ren said, and even though you couldn't see, Ren left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm
"You're not much better, brat." he growled and paused. He growled again and left via a shadow portal.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Aprilynne strode past the stable keeper to stall A26. The black stallion came up to her and nosed her happily.

"Wow he really seems to like you!" The stable keeper said "We found him wandering around in the back without a saddle on or anything. Hasn't let anyone touch hi in a week." He laughed "You should come back and try to get some vaccinations in him."

"You haven't found his owner." It wasn't a question.

"No." He siad sadly.

Aprilynne unlatched the wooden gate keeping the stallion in.

"Um.. you can't do that!" The stable keeper yelled.

She gave a light laugh "He's my horse."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces