Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Demons Guild

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary where demons are free to do as they please! 

Tags: anime, demons, bad guys, japanese, games 

Reply The Randomage Room!
Favorite villain (anime or otherwise)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaige Delecroix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm
Since this guild is supposed the be about bad guys as well, I felt a villain thread was needed. So go ahead and post about who your favorite villain is. This villain can be from any form of media, but anime is the most encouraged. I will go ahead and post my favorite anime, movie, television, and video game villain. I'll even go ahead and post my favorite Disney villain just for the hell of it...

Anime Villain

Kazutaka Muraki (Descendants of Darkness): To me, Muraki isn't just the villain of this anime; he IS this anime! When I put this anime in to watch, it is Muraki who I watch it for (despite there being some other good elements). He is practically evil incarnate in angel form and proof that white can be every bit as scary (if not scarier than) black!

Movie Villain

Darth Vader (Star Wars): Darth Vader was the villain who made me a villain fan in the first place. I remember first seeing him when I was around seven and just thinking he was so awesome! I feel like Darth Vader started a whole new trend in villainy and that, while many villains are similar to Darth Vader, no one will ever quite measure up to his greatness! While I am not a prequel hater, I should also say that I consider Darth Vader in the originals and Anakin in the prequels to be seperate characters. That angsty pretty-boy just ISN'T part of that package that makes up such an amazingly fantastic character!

Television Villain

Sylar (Heroes): This guy is just so much fun, it should almost be illegal! He has kick-a** powers and has the best lines. He simply steals the show whenever he's around! Later on, when the show starts sinking into mediocrity, it was still worth tuning in just to watch Sylar in action. It was just too bad that he had to turn good at the end of season 4. xp

Video Game Villain

Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI): You have to give props to this guy. Sure, practically every super-villain worth his salt wants to become God and rule the world, but how many actually SUCCEED? Kefka DOES! Of course, the heroes rally together and eventually bring him down, but nobody is perfect. Kefka also has the best lines and managed to make a phony-sounding old-school video game laugh famous.

Disney Villain

Ursula (The Little Mermaid): As with Muraki, Ursula isn't just this movie's villain; she is pretty much what makes this a Disney movie worth watching simply because she is a character in it! Despite not being a big Disney fan, I have to admit that Disney has some excellent villains! However, none of them can compare to the uniqueness that is Ursula!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:54 am
My favorites are:

Anime- Alois Trancy (Black Bulter)
Movie- Darth Vader
Video game- Sephiroth
Disney- the evil queen from snow white  

Higeki The Dragon Queen
Captain

sakura-schan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 pm
my favorite anime/manga villain is Griffith. I like Griffith because he's in search for power and he gets to a point where he can no longer get power unless he sacrifices his friends to the demons. and he does sacrifice them and he becomes a demon himself. He rapes his best friend's girl just to see him in pain and he impregnates her. He's so cruel and that's why i like him. I like my villains with evil emotions.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 am
Hmm, this is tricky. I like stories where good and evil are mixed up, like Code Geass and Death Note, or where evil is diffused into an organization.
So maybe the Agents from the Matrix are kind of my ideal villain-concept.

Anime
My current favorite is probably "Prince Baka" from Level E. Such a massive troller. Pure evil in a kind of benign way. sweatdrop

Movie
Lord Blackwood from Sherlock Holmes was really good as a singular menace.

Television
I quite like early-Sylar, too. Especially how the part about brains is left so vague for the longest time. biggrin

Video Game

I don't really play video games, but I like Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time.
Mainly because of his nose.

Disney
Malificent! She turns into the best dragon ever! When I was little I wanted to be that dragon.

Other:
Humbert Humbert of Lolita, because he's pretty complex, and self-conscious of his depravity. :
Loki is my favorite mythological villain.

ZD: Muraki really is the whole point of Yami no Matsui. It bothered me so much that it was set up like a mystery when the criminal was obvious...every time.

And Griffith was awful. gonk But since I've only seen the anime, I don't really consider him a full villain in my head, just a guy with massive betrayal going on.  

Agorna

Hunter

6,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Higeki The Dragon Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm
sakura-schan
my favorite anime/manga villain is Griffith. I like Griffith because he's in search for power and he gets to a point where he can no longer get power unless he sacrifices his friends to the demons. and he does sacrifice them and he becomes a demon himself. He rapes his best friend's girl just to see him in pain and he impregnates her. He's so cruel and that's why i like him. I like my villains with evil emotions.

eek i've never heard of a villain doing anything like that before  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 am
Higeki The Dragon Queen
sakura-schan

eek i've never heard of a villain doing anything like that before

Then you gotta read the manga series Berserk  

sakura-schan

The Randomage Room!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas