Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Nyone get tron evolution or enslaved?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm
I got both tron n enslaved for my birthday. I like them alot, tho I have not got very far into either. Because I have to beat star ocean last hope international. Which I am almost done. Any of you play them?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm
yeah i beat enslaved in 5 hours on my first play through i got really into it so i played it all night from like 9 to 2 in the morning its a really good game but replay value isnt very good once you beat it its kinda over great game for 30 bucks though  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 am
la esprit delta
yeah i beat enslaved in 5 hours on my first play through i got really into it so i played it all night from like 9 to 2 in the morning its a really good game but replay value isnt very good once you beat it its kinda over great game for 30 bucks though

yeah i dident really exspect to replay it. my sister got it for 15.00 for my birthday. i am kinda stuck tho.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:30 am
I enjoyed Enslaved a lot. Yeah, not much replay value, but I don't care. It's got a pretty cool storyline, so I'm gonna play it more than once for sure. And plus with the DLC, it enables it to be in 3D, even if you have a normal TV, as long as you have those red and blue, or purple and green glasses. And I do, so that'll be pretty cool.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I enjoyed Enslaved a lot. Yeah, not much replay value, but I don't care. It's got a pretty cool storyline, so I'm gonna play it more than once for sure. And plus with the DLC, it enables it to be in 3D, even if you have a normal TV, as long as you have those red and blue, or purple and green glasses. And I do, so that'll be pretty cool.

i dont have any of thous plus i dont know where to get them. and i dun want to pay for the ad-ons.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:36 am
Ryuna_08
la esprit delta

yeah i dident really exspect to replay it. my sister got it for 15.00 for my birthday. i am kinda stuck tho.

were are you stuck?  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm
I feel pathis but in first part in chapter 2. Im in a big field, I think im some how supposed to get the girl to follow me. Cause when im in certain spots, it tells me to press a button it locks onto her. With this big circle thing, not sure what or how to. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:12 pm
Ryuna_08
I feel pathis but in first part in chapter 2. Im in a big field, I think im some how supposed to get the girl to follow me. Cause when im in certain spots, it tells me to press a button it locks onto her. With this big circle thing, not sure what or how to. crying

you got gotta stay off the ground if there is red circles on the ground don't touch them a couple times you have to through the girl over from a platform after you do IMMEDIATELY jump over and grab her there is a liner path if you just stay above the mines sometimes you will have to have her jump on your back while you run and jump around  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:50 am
NO red circle blue one around her.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash