Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FFX no sphere grid challange.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm
I've heard one rumor where someone pulled it off. I started a new game awhile back ago trying to attempt it myself. I believe I made it up to the Moonflow only to give up.

Has anyone else tried this?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:08 pm
No, I have not. But it sounds interesting. It seems like you would stay at like 300 hp the entire game.

It would be a challenge I may one day ponder and attempt myself.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
MrKingkoy rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 1 Total: 6 (3-18)

MrKingkoy

Newbie Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 am
metal_blossom
I've heard one rumor where someone pulled it off. I started a new game awhile back ago trying to attempt it myself. I believe I made it up to the Moonflow only to give up.

I Love FFX I-II

X was my first Game on PS2 later on in 04 when i first came back to play a game system it was like wow I felt good playing with the Ps2 then I Pic up FFX in my roommates bed room on the by his tv that was it Than i was hook on FFX i even skip work one late night i called in sick at FedeX cuzz my body was in pain unloading Fed Ex truck pirate

D6 { 3 }
Re roll. D6 i hit 3 again

Stat.3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 am
RaistlinOfArms
metal_blossom

I Love FFX I-II

X was my first Game on PS2 later on in 04 when i first came back to play a game system it was like wow I felt good playing with the Ps2 then I Pic up FFX in my roommates bed room on the by his tv that was it Than i was hook on FFX i even skip work one late night i called in sick at FedeX cuzz my body was in pain unloading Fed Ex truck pirate

D6 { 3 }
Re roll. D6 i hit 3 again

Stat.3

MrKingkoy

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 am
I tried to play the game without the sphere grid 'cause I was so used to leveling up I didn't know how to work it. After getting kicked around by the extractor more times than I'm willing to admit sweatdrop , I used the sphere grid on Tidus and Wakka and have abused it ever since. smile But I've seen people on youtube play really far into the game without it. They might be using cheats but I don't know.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games