Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire

Back to Guilds

Join the challenge in creating a brand new Anime Role Playing Game or posting in either a familiar RPG or new one. 

Tags: Gaming, Anime, RPG's, Manga, Writing 

Reply Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire
New RPG Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 pm
This Topic will be available for commenting or chating about new ideas for new RPG's. Any new RPG idea that is used will get recoginzed in my monthly report.

Smithers456 Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 am
I was wondering if we could add a storyline similar to bleach. Not exactly like bleach, just something that can match how the characters interact and fight. I'm a big fan of those kinds of things.  

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 am
Hi Dark,

It just so happens that my "Forest Adventure" RPG is going to be about fighting and characters interacting together to fight a common foe. I just posted the description to it a moment ago.

Also I happen to own the beginning of the first season of Bleach. I will watch the DVD's that I have of the series again and create an original third RPG that will have some of the ideas, themes, settings, etc of that anime series. Please be patient it will take some time and research to come up with a pure anime type RPG. Thanks for the idea.

Smithers456 Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 pm
DarkosAgelis
I was wondering if we could add a storyline similar to bleach. Not exactly like bleach, just something that can match how the characters interact and fight. I'm a big fan of those kinds of things.

Hi Dark,

Please check out the 3rd RPG of the guild called "Higema Detective Agency" RPG. It's a lot more like bleach but it's also original so their are other influences on it. I think that you will like it! smile Please make a character and join us.

Take Care,
Ron aka Smithers456 Guild Captain  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

GiovaniVi

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 am
I am preparing something to use in a offline RPG session (I'll be the DM), and I was thinking I would adapt it to use here... But there would be a little problem: the ruleset we will use is 3D&T, a Brazilian RPG ruleset. It was created to be the simplest possible (it uses only 6-faced dice, called "d6" - or, in 3D&T terms, only "d"), but to explain it here would take some posts (I think 7 or 8 posts).

If you like, I can be the DM in an adventure here. Just hope to finish the preparations before 04/20 (days 04/21 and 04/22 will be holidays here in Brazil, and I'll spend these days and the weekend with my girlfriend).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 pm
Hi Teo,

Yes, you can create a 3D&T, a Brazilian RPG ruleset, RPG. I'm going to put it in it's own sub forum that you're going to name for me. You will basically be the DM for the RPG and run the new sub forum up to a point. As usual I get the final say in everything.

You can create the following topics, new RPG, a new character form (Example - Character Generation Form #3) which will double as a Character Registration form, rules, questoins, etc. Each month you will have a RPG stats report (With rewards of some type), and a crew members report. You also can create and post announcements in your new sub forum and in the main forum with my permission first.

Take Care,
Ron Aka Smithers456 Guild Captain  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff