Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Until the day I die (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 pm
"My lord, I am flattered and pleased to be the one that beds you...but, to be changed? I am not a vampire and I never wished to be..." Astley glanced up at him, "and what becomes of me after this deed is done? Will I continue to be your servant or will I be let go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm
"I believe you will still be my servant..unless my father changes his mind, which he does a lot." Kira said as he played with his hair .  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 pm
Astley looked down, "how...how do you change me...my lord?" he asked quietly. He couldn't believe he was giving up his life to do this, it wasn't what he wanted, but now...now he had no choice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 pm
"I would have to bite you then give you my blood, only reason I have to bite you first is because my blood would kill you normally.." Kira said looking off
"I already bit you though so you need to drink my blood.." Kira got up and coming back with a knife, he cut his palm. Kira didn't even look as if it hurt. Kira sighed walking over to astley he put his bleeding hand to astley's mouth wanting him to drink his blood.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm
Astley leaned forward and put his lips to Kira's palm, he drank deeply, fighting the urge to gag, he jerked away from Kira nonetheless, "I-i can't....I don't want to change" he gasped, having only drank a little, he wiped his mouth off  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm
Kira sighed "but,you have to..I am sorry." he said grabbing astley's face , forcing his mouth open . Kira held his hand over astley's mouth the blood running out of his hand into astley's mouth. Astley began to change  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm
Astley tensed, trying to pull away from Kira but couldn't he choked down the blood, his screams of anger and hate being muffled against Kira's hand, his screams turned to screams of pain as he began to change, he finally jerked away from Kira and was writhing in pain on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm
Kira walked away from astley and sat down on the bed, he didn't want to do that to astley but he had no choice. Kira waited for astley to be done changing. He really didn't want to get pregnant by astley but his father was the boss of everyone and Kira had no choice, his father had told him it was
To make them have more vampires then humans because the humans are planing on having war against them, so what does that make Kira? Why did his father pick him to do this?  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 pm
Astley continued to writhe in pain, screaming. After a few minutes he fell silent and lay, breathing heavily on the floor. He glared hatefully at Kira, eyes flashing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm
"once again I am sorry astley, you think I want to do this.. Because I don't, my father doesn't act like he cares more about everyone and everything except me.." Kira said not looking at astley ,he knew astley was angry he could feel it but it wasn't his or kira's choice, Kira was to be impregnated by astley and that was all Kira didn't have a choice even though they would be his children , they most likely would be taking away from him away way that was another reason why Kira didn't want to do it.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm
Astley stood, still glowering at him, "You need not apologize, you are my master" He said, voice shaking with anger. "I will not mate with you today, The change has tired me, perhaps tomorrow" he turned and walked to the door, "I will stand guard" he stepped out and slammed the door  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:21 pm
Kira didn't really understand why astley was so mad about being a vampire, Kira liked being a vampire. Kira shrugged, he didn't care if astley didn't want to mate with him today, Kira didn't want to mate with him ever. He didn't really like astley in that way and he just met him. Kira stood up and went to his room laying on the bed with a sigh and went to sleep. He woke up when he felt the sun shine in his face, covering his face with his hands and sighed before sitting up .Kira went to take a shower in the bathroom in his room wondered why didn't his father pick one of his other chevalier's but he picked the one he had just got.Kira turned the water off when he was done and put his clothes on before leaving out of his room wondering if astley was still sleep he wanted to get this over with.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm
Astley had remained awake all night, standing guard outside his bedroomm, when Kira came out he greeted him, "Goodmorning master, did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 pm
"not really,but good enough.." Kira said ,he had nightmares of a long time ago.terrible memories that he hated to remember.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 pm
Astley nodded, refusing to meet Kira's gaze, "when are we to complete our...duty" he asked in a monotone voice  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff