Rift

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 am
anyone else here on it?

i'm playin on the belmont server with my IRL friend, so if you decide to join rift meet me on the guardian side on the simon belmont server  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 am
From the sounds of things Rift has gotten pretty popular. How addictive is it? What is the combat like? Does it take a while to get interesting? Is there a subscription fee?  

Super Cheesio

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 am
Super Cheesio
From the sounds of things Rift has gotten pretty popular. How addictive is it? What is the combat like? Does it take a while to get interesting? Is there a subscription fee?
It's WoW 2. I think that answers that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:16 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Super Cheesio
It's WoW 2. I think that answers that.
basically, but with rifts that can open up anywhere, at any moment, you could be strollin down the road, then the next thing you know your in the middle of a war! and your left thinking, "is there no safe place?"

i've only gotten to level 20, but when you buy the game it includes a free month, subscription fees are identicle to wow.

oh and you can have 4 character specs, and with 8 souls per class, and 3 souls per a spec, and 4 different classes. thats like... 1 million combonations right thar.  

Xilo The Odd

musicguy16

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 pm
Super Cheesio

Although I've never truely played it - I have looked at video reviews and Let's Plays on YouTube and it looks amazing. It's kind of like WoW but I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing. After all - WoW has gone through many revivals (or whatever you'ld like to call them) and I wouldn't be surprised if their story is starting to run dry. As for the subscription fee there IS one. If you REALLY want it and you know that you will play it - not just play it onec and never pick it up again, then I think you should get it. I find it a wee bit pricey. It's $50 where I am to just get your hands on it and then it's a pay-by-the-month sort of thing. I do think that there's a sale going on (not sure if it expired) that it's $10 per month for a year. I'm not a professional on RPG gaming but I guess that it's a good deal? Granted it's like buying the game 2 more times throughout the year but I'm sure it's worth it. If anybody could give some more info on what is a good deal for an RPG it would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm
musicguy16
Super Cheesio

Although I've never truely played it - I have looked at video reviews and Let's Plays on YouTube and it looks amazing. It's kind of like WoW but I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing. After all - WoW has gone through many revivals (or whatever you'ld like to call them) and I wouldn't be surprised if their story is starting to run dry. As for the subscription fee there IS one. If you REALLY want it and you know that you will play it - not just play it onec and never pick it up again, then I think you should get it. I find it a wee bit pricey. It's $50 where I am to just get your hands on it and then it's a pay-by-the-month sort of thing. I do think that there's a sale going on (not sure if it expired) that it's $10 per month for a year. I'm not a professional on RPG gaming but I guess that it's a good deal? Granted it's like buying the game 2 more times throughout the year but I'm sure it's worth it. If anybody could give some more info on what is a good deal for an RPG it would be appreciated.
like trenn said, its WoW 2  

Xilo The Odd

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces