Red Faction: Armageddon.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 am
I just Pre-Ordered this while i bought Crysis 2, anybody else going for it? I personally can't wait! I loved the first one A LOT.. the only bad thing is that they took out the TOTAL Free roam aspect..but, that's ok IMO honestly, as long as you have cool a** weapons to destroy everything with & have a fun story/multiplayer, I'm very happy biggrin ! Soo, I guess we'll see! >=].

User Image

Half a century after the Red Faction resistance and their Marauder allies freed Mars from the brutal Earth Defense Force, harmony on Mars is again threatened but this time by a lethal force shrouded in mystery.

When the massive Terraformer that supplies Mars with its Earth-like air and weather is destroyed, the atmosphere turns to chaos, super-tornados and lightning storms engulf the planet. To survive, the Colonists flee to the underground mines and build a network of habitable caves.

Five years later, Darius Mason, grandson of Martian Revolution heroes Alec Mason and Samanya, runs a lucrative business from Bastion, underground hub of Colonist activity. Mining, scavenging, mercenary work--if the job is dangerous, Darius is your man. Few sane people now venture to the ravaged surface, aside from contractors like Darius and the smugglers who run goods between the settlements.

When Darius is tricked into reopening a mysterious shaft in an old Marauder temple, he releases a long-dormant evil and unleashes Armageddon on Mars. As Colonist and Marauder settlements are torn asunder, only Darius and the Red Faction can save mankind. The battle will take them across the storm-blasted planet--and below it, to the very heart of the unspeakable threat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 pm
I am xp  

Mind Phuck Mule

Invisible Elder

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 am
Mind Phuck