Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Do you think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:56 pm
Ok here's my question, Do you think that I'm heartless for not crying at a funeral? Because my grandma brout up (I really suck at spelling), She asked why I didn't cry at my great grandpa's funeral I'm like the man hated me, So she kept on saying I'm heartless and I'm going to hell (She's a major Catholic person!), And I just walked out on her....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 pm
It's not heartless to not cry....and that not part of Catholic belief. (I'm one as well.) Don't cry about those who pass, instead remember your time with the departed (If they were good) and live life as if nothing happened. Besides, someone dies every eight seconds (of natural causes), but where one life ends, another shall begin.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:11 pm
The Final Kira
It's not heartless to not cry....and that not part of Catholic belief. (I'm one as well.) Don't cry about those who pass, instead remember your time with the departed (If they were good) and live life as if nothing happened. Besides, someone dies every eight seconds (of natural causes), but where one life ends, another shall begin.

That's what I told her shes just a stubborn old hag -.- My great grandfather hated my guts  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 pm
Don't listen to your grandma because:
So you don't cry at a funeral, so what? Would you cry at Hitler's?
GREAT-Grandfather? You gotta admit, he was a bit due.
She's obviously in grief, whether or not you respect her feelings is up to you.

And besides i've acted more....let's say practical, during funerals and i never got a scolding, everyone was too busy crying.Quote me if you wanna hear about it.  

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:39 pm
Gewdbuddie13

And besides i've acted more....let's say practical, during funerals and i never got a scolding, everyone was too busy crying.Quote me if you wanna hear about it.

He died a month after my mom died and I cryed at my mom's funeral so it was 4 years ago this year  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm
Gothic Music
Gewdbuddie13

He died a month after my mom died and I cryed at my mom's funeral so it was 4 years ago this year

I think she's probably upset because he was her father. She was probably angry that you weren't crying for him because I'm sure she loved him very much. She probably was just touchy over it because she missed him and wanted him back but you didn't show any empathy or sadness toward his death.

Remember anger is always a secondary emotion. It masks the true feelings we have. I'm sure she was hurt that you weren't upset enough to cry at him leaving this world.

However it is your right to do as you will. She was just hurt by it I think and emotional as funerals do that to you when you really care about the person.

I have gone to many funerals and never cried. I have gone to others and bawled my head off.

It just shows the true bond you have with an individual.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gothic Music
Gewdbuddie13

I think she's probably upset because he was her father. She was probably angry that you weren't crying for him because I'm sure she loved him very much. She probably was just touchy over it because she missed him and wanted him back but you didn't show any empathy or sadness toward his death.

Remember anger is always a secondary emotion. It masks the true feelings we have. I'm sure she was hurt that you weren't upset enough to cry at him leaving this world.

However it is your right to do as you will. She was just hurt by it I think and emotional as funerals do that to you when you really care about the person.

I have gone to many funerals and never cried. I have gone to others and bawled my head off.

It just shows the true bond you have with an individual.

Yeah I lost a close friend over the summer last year I cryed I didn't go to the funeral cause it was privet or cause they didn't want me to be angered cause his foster parents put him off of life support.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 pm
Death is everywhere. I say ******** those who believe you should cry at furneral.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm
The Final Kira
Death is everywhere. I say ******** those who believe you should cry at furneral.

I agree cry if you want to but you don't have to do anything if you don't want to.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games