Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Combat training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioHazardNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:43 am
Combat training Grounds
Here many will train in hand to hand combat and combat, with single hand weaponry and shield and sword combat. Numerous wooden dummies are placed around the training grounds.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar arrived at the training grounds just as they had agreed. though he got here faster than she did. so He simply started getting prepared, taking his shirt off and throwing it to the side, he flxed inside his jbee cut off jeans. The neck knife felt cool against his skin and it was heavy right now. It always got heavier during combat. But now he sit in meditation, waiting.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan took her time to reach the training grounds, mostly because she was stopped by a couple of her siblings. Making a quick stop to her cabin she gathered her sword sheath before walked out to the training area. Holding the very light weapon in one hand she saw that Oscar was there already. Looping the sword around her waist Kahlan pulled her hair up so it would be out of her face. Yawing sligthly she covered her mouth as she forced herself to focus and stay awake. "Right, weapons or no weapons?" Kahlan wasnt any match for any of the children of the big three, let alone a son of zeus. Oscar had been training in hand combat for some time and even then he was skilled with the blade. Resting her hand on the hilt of her sword she looked to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked up to her and smiled, standing up, he stretched a bit. "full on sparring. use whatever you like, I'll stick with my fists. time to see the results of my extensive training." He issued, flexing a bit. Looking to her, he nodded. "ready."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Frowning slightly at him she didnt like the idea of fighting while he was unarmed. "You know i dont like it when you fight without weapons, especially when someone is." Untying the sword from her hip she placed it against the nearest tree. She didnt want to hurt him knowing that she would never do it intentonally. But there was always the problem of accidental injury.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar sighed, looking to her with a dissapointed look. "and not fighting me armed will hurt me even more. How can I fight monsters bare handed if I can even fight an armed opponent barehanded?" he asked her logically. "I thank you for the worry, but if you let your emotions and concerns cloud your judgement during training or a battle, it could be fatal in many direct and indirect ways. don't worry so much though, I know how to fight a sword barehanded."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan frowned at Oscar and crossed her arms. "it still doesnt mean that you wont get hurt." She said with a slight mumble. Looking him in the eye for a moment seeing that he wasnt going to let up. "I dont want to hurt you..." Kahlan doubted that she could but it was still a possibility.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to her still more. "and why do you think we keep a supply of ambrosia and nectar on hand in the camp at all times. Accidents and mistakes happen in training, but best they happen there so they can be learned from instead of dying of them in battle. That's the whole purpose behind sparring." he stated. He wasn't going to budge. "I may be a bit extreme, this I know, but why are you so withdrawn about it?"  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Hesitating she looked away. "I dont like the idea of fighting my friends and potentially hurtting them." She said before she sighed. "Your a pain you know that Oscar?" Reaching down she drew her sword from the sheath. "If you get hurt it aint my fault." She said as she pointed to him with her swords. Grasping the sword with both hands she twisted them as she pull the sword apart, holding each half in her hands.

((im off to bed im exausted.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:49 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled, taking stance. "I usually do convince you sooner or later. or maybe you put up with me because ya love me." he teased, trying to get her riled up a bit. "first move is yours."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan narrowed her eyes a little at oscar as she twirled the blades in her hands. "Dont get a big head son of zeus." She said softly as she moved forward. Cris crossing her blades as she swung around once before she tilted her blades slightly to pull upwards in an upper swing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar watched her movements with a smile, moving in a flow, he anticipated her attacks and shifted his weight into dodging them. At one point, smacking his palm against the flat side of one blade to push it away. at which point he woulkd step in with a wide footed stance, thrusting his other hand out towards her midsection.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Instead of moving against his blows Kahlan twisted with them. Shifting her weight to avoid the blow to her stomach. Feeling his hand brush her clothing she twirled the blade in her hand and thrusted the hilt into Oscar's side. Locking her arm around his to hold him in place Kahlan need to keep her stance steadu and wide.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:49 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar observed her and smiled to see she was getting into the fight finally. But frowned when he saw a pommel strike when she had a perfect chance for a edge strike or even a thrust. stepping in closer, he crushed the power of her attack by catching her arm in his side rather than her sword. Coming up with the other hand, he pushed his foot and knee inbetween her own legs and palm thrusted his palm into her bicep of her arm. Hard. while he used his strength to bend his twisted arm free it. throwing his shoulder into her, he jujmped back and tookm stance. "that was part of the samurai armored fighting techniques. but let's continue if your willing."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan stumbled forward as she focused to keep her hands tightly wrapped around the hilt of her sword. Turning she steadied herself slightly before she turned to face oscar again. She never really like to spar with him, partially because she might hurt him with her weapons, but another part is because she never liked to loose. Holding the blade at her leg and another at eye level she moved forward quickly she swung the top blade at eye level before swinging back more at the chest. Stepping forward she pulled up on the lower blade to move him back. She needed to keep him at a distance if she were to win.  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff