Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
The Grove of Tranquility ~ Home of the Nymphs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioHazardNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 am
The Grove of Tranquility ~ Home of the Nymphs
A small grove off from the general camp, and not anywhere near the Monster Infested Forest, where the children of nature can come and relax.

This is the Home of the Dryads [Tree-Spirits] and Nyads [Water/Sea Spirits] at Camp, where they come to play and interact.

Campers can come here if they are tired, injured, seeking solitude or just want to play and forget everything else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar sighed as he looked at the grass below him. His traing was going well enough, but here was that familiar feeling again. feeling like the only one that was taking his limits and pushing beyond them. which was probably true as it were. Sweat beaded on his face and dripped off his forehead to the ground, as well from his hand's knuckles. Oscar was currently hanging by his legs off the branch of a tree, shirtless, exposing his musculature, almost as if each individual muscle had been built up to a certain level, then refined together into one another, leading to have a powerful, lean, slightly slender build. His strength was phenomenal, his training methods allowing him to attain such strength without a massive body, though he wasn't quite the hercules yet. Pulling up, he worked his abdominal muscles with hanging crunches, while at the same time, lifting weights with his arms at full extension. But the weights were 3 foot iron rods which he held with one hand each at the end. Concentrating on his breathing while he worked out. Combining work out, cardio, calisthenics, muscle development, and qigong into one workout session, as well as working on his sense of self, flexibility and balance. The rods had to weigh every bit of fifty pounds a piece, and lifting them in such a way made it even harder. Pulling them up until they touched and then slowly letting them down with each crunch. His skin was riddled with sweat and his hair was soaked. This was a good workout.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Mid day, the sun high in the sky the camp flustering with life. Trying to escape the crazyness of the day Kahlan could only find one place where not many seemed to come to, well not while there was other things to do. Soft breeze brushed past her skin causing her to shiver slightly. Around her Kahlan could hear the soft chatter of the Dryads and Nyads wispering amost themselves. A smile touched her lips as she walked across the green grove. Hair pulled up in a tie Kahlan's gray eyes scaned the green grass till she saw something move off in the distance. Eyes narrowing slightly Kahlan moved across the grass seeing Oscar upside down. Crossing her arms she stopped watching him for a moment. "You know there are training areas to do your crunches." Kahlan said with a slight smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar was finishing his last rep as he heard a voice. finishing out, he hung back down and saw one of his favorite people. Kahlan. Smiling, he dropped the iron rods and they impaled themselves into the soil. Releasing his legs on the branch, he fell to the ground, but kicked his weight to land on his feet. Bending at the knees to absorb the landing and fining into crouching position. standing up, he turned around tp her, his shirtless upper body in full view now. "True there is. But too many of the aphrodite kids gawk at me, not exactly wanting to become eye candy or a plaything for the aphrodite bunch." he spoke, waving his hand dismissively. "beside's it's quiet here, and I don't mind it so long as it's you here and no one else." he spoke, leaning over, he picked up his shirt and pulled it on. "came here for some quiet?"  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan rubed her face with both of her hands and groaned softly. "You know me too well." She mumbled into her hands before she let them drop to her side. Turning her head to Oscar she rose an eyebrow at him. "Sure you dont want to be eye candy to the aphrodite cabin but that doesnt mean your not being watched." Glancing to the grove around them Callie could see the movements that could of been mistaken by the wind. Leaning slightly toward Oscar she whispered softly. "I think your still eye candy, the Dryads are watching you." Kahlan smerked slightly and stood up straight. Looking back to the trees the movement stopped causing her to smile and laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiledm grabbing his hand towel from a brach, he wiped his face off and grabbed his water bottle, throwing his towel onto his shoulder, then opening the bottle and downing all the pure water within. "Let them look. at least they don't constantly plan my relationship status for me. Besides, knowing that others think that way about you because of your own effort is kinda nice." He smile, walking over to her side. "and I like knowing you that well if nthat means anything to you." he whispered, smirking as he flirted with her in a casual manor.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Looking to Oscar she smiled slightly. "Its nice to be seen diffrently other then the son or daughter of the gods." Shifting her weight Kahlan rubbed her neck. "It does mean a lot to me. Its nice to have someone who knows me well enough." Her smile widened as she looked Oscar in the eye. Reaching out she touched the side of his face gently. "You look so much like your father...but you hold a gentleness that he doesnt have." Searching his eyes for another moment before she pulled her hand away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar listened and nodded to her words. "yes it is." he agreed. But when she stretched a hand to rub the side of his face, he leaed into it slightly, looking into her eyes as well. but when she pulled away, he placed his hand against hers to his cheek. The skin of his hands was rough and calused. "Your skin is always so soft, and those intense eyes hold so much emotion, despite how analytical they look like your mother's." He spoke, holding her hand in his a moment long before letting go. through the small interaction, they had stepped closer together a bit more. and all movement from the dryads and nyrads had stopped. This calm and quiet here in the grove was perfect, only birds here and there, leaves rustled by the wind. This was a perfect place.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan held her breath as he held his hand against hers. Almost trapped between his face and his own hand she didnt mind it. But they were so cloe to each other it caused her to hold her breath. Looking up into his eyes she searched for meaning to what he said. She was normaly good at reading another if given the chance but she was distracted. Kahlan was all to well aware about the sudden silence. Aware of everything around her, the warmth that Oscar held, the slient air, and even the pounding of her heart. "Something that my mother gave me as your father gave to you." She said softly before she lowered her hand and glanced to the grass. "The dryads and nyrads are watching us." Glancing up to Oscar again she turned away from him. The forest awoke once more with movement.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked around a bit after the moment and breathed deeply. "well, what do you propose we do then? we can just sit and talk for a while." he spoke, leaving his iron rods behind. he would come back when he needed to work out with them again. "The grove is perfect for this, plus, we haven't really had a chance to talk in a while with our training having been advanced lately."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

"Talking is always nice." She said with an even tone. Pusing the odd feeling away she examined the trees seeing the movements pass from tree to tree. The dryads and nyrads were chasing eachother causing the trees to move as they passed by. A smile touched he lips as she walked through the grass. "Everything at camp is always fast paced, coming here allows me to relax. You know this." She said glancing over her shoulder to Oscar. "Its nice to slow down." Rubbing her arms Kahlan stood in the sun to warm up. "What have you been up to lately?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled and let himself fall backwards into the grass. he layed there in his landing and smiled warmly, looking upwards. "yeah, it is nice here, and simply being abelt to talk, getting away to just slow down and get a moment." he issued. "Not so much what I have been up to as My master glade has been up to. for a Satyr, he's one hell of a fist fighter. He's continuing my training in more fighting and martial arts so I won't have to depend on my sword to fight monsters. I think he's trying to make me into Hercules." he spoke. tyhough he liked the idea, the training and fighting, he just needed tiome to himself and to choose his own path a bit more. but as he said it, thunder rolled. "........um, I uh....let's pretend that didn't happen." he spoke. He didn't know what the hell his ftather thought of that statement.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Walking over to Oscar she sat down in the grass next to him. Smiling softly she wrapped her arms around her legs. Resting her head on her knees she turned her head over to look at him. Laughing slightly when Oscar mentioned that he might be the next hercules. Looking to the sky seeing the lightning flashed across the sky. "Im not sure you father thinks the same as you do." Kahlan said with a laugh. Nudging him with her elbow. "But you still worry me when you go off without a weapon in practice." Kahlan said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar shrugged. "Not too sure what he thinks about it to be honest. didn't even get to talk to him on the solstice. then again with hera sending him deathglares like that I don't think he had a choice in the matter." he issued. "But Master Glade has been really insistent, even though I prefer hand to hand a sword is useful is some situations." he spoke. "He's been pressing down hard on my Pankration and ancient Muay thai, or Muay boran as it's called. But don't worry. I still have this if I can't use my fists to win a fight." he spoke, pulling off his neck knife, it transformed into the sword, a sword his father gave to his mother to give to him. He replaced it back into it's casing. "I appraciate your concern though, i really do. It means alot to me that someone besides my mother and father can worry for me."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Laying back in the grass Kahlan covered her face with her arm. "Still..." She said softly before she rolled over onto her stomach. "Im sure that your father wants what is best for you and allowing your trainer to be so hard on you is a way to show it." Breathing through her nose she could smell the fresh glass. Kahlan gave a small smile to oscar before she closed her eyes. "Thats what friends do, we look out for each other." Running her fingers through the grass Kahlan took a deep breath.  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff