Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Camp Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioHazardNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 am
Camp Lake
Many come here to learn or just to Kayak, swim, relax, fish and canoe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Fallyn was sitting at the edge of the lake, well not exactly sitting. She was lying on her back, because sitting would take more energy, and was staring up at the sky. After four and a half years spent at camp (3 full years) and a twelve year nightmare call life, her mother Nyx finally decided to claim her the same day she came back to camp for the summer. It explained the fact she had insomnia and the daylight weakening her. Her senses have always been sharper at night, so it would be best to pick fights then. Great, I can get out of the Hermes cabin now, was the first thought she got. The second one had a bit of anger to it that she had suffered for so long as an unclaimed residence of cabin eleven, but it soon faded way. She would usually forgive those who have wronged her sooner or later. If it wasn't too much big of a deal. Or if she didn't forgive you, she would likely kick your a** to get revenge. If you tried to kill her, that would be another story.

Finally making the effort, she sat up as much as her body ached and complained. This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep, you don't have the energy really to do anything. Besides, the daylight also dragged her down. At night, she would obviously be stronger. For now, she would just have to bare with it. Her brown eyes gazed out at the horizon. It had been almost six months since she saw the camp, her second home now and part of her was glad to be back. The only reason she'd left Camp Half-Blood in the first place was because of Harlem. The jackass she called her half brother. Fallyn had managed to get a letter from him, the first time since she came to camp that someone had managed to contact her. Everyone assumed she was also killed by the unknown murderer after finding her father's, stepmother's and aunt's bloody bodies. She was the unknown murderer, but no one knew that. No one would expect it. Not a girl her age. At first she was reported missing then they eventually gave up the search. She had also been accused for the murder, but the charges have been cleared up. So in the thick envelope was a whole ton of papers and a something handwritten by Harlem who happened to know the truth about everything. Like everything. He wanted her to prove the world she wasn't dead and lead a double life. One normal, one not so normal. So that was how she got arranged to live with a foster family.

She had only seen Harlem once during that process and she could hardly meet his eyes, he was actually helping her. He was nineteen now and was also on the inside guilty of crime, the murder of his brother. Which coincidentally also happened on the same night she had commited murder, when the two siblings had gotten in a fight. Fallyn didn't exactly get along with her half-siblings in the past, but Harlem seemed okay now, less jerkish and kind of nice actually. Yet there were still a few sarcastic comments/insults exchanged, after all she was the one who killed both of his parents. The meeting was both bitter and sweet. Ah, typical family reunion for the Connor family. So it wasn't long after that before she started school, a place she had never been to in the past. And managed to end up in the principal's office a billion times, much to everyone's disappointment, because she refused to do any school work or obey the teachers. Not that she couldn't, she just needed a good reason to. Fallyn also didn't like the fact teachers demanded respect they didn't deserve. Things were different at camp in a good way, there was less corruption and violence like there was back in her old life, there was less hatred and anything else. Less people tried to kill her here at the very least. Everything simpler at camp and it had come to be her true home, where she was accepted for her difference as she had been told by the satyr who had brought her here on her first day.

She was suddenly underwater. One second she was on the edge of the lake, the next she was in the lake. Resurfacing and spouting water from her mouth with a bit of struggle, then gasped for air. Let's just say Fallyn wasn't the best swimmer and had some bad memories of drowning. She climbed out of the water as quickly as possible and stared at what had caused her to fall in. No, who. It was none other than Liam, a son of Hermes who resided in the same cabin as her for as long as she can remember. "Hey Fallyn, I heard you came back to camp and got claimed. And I thought I should wake you up." he said smiling playfully while she glare at him. He knew she didn't like water. "Very funny, you decide to sneak up from behind, shove me into the lake, and scare the s**t out of me. Luckily I can sort of swim..." she murmured with an edge to her voice. Her arms were wrapped around herself, she was cold and wet. And fully awake now. "I hate you. And you might want to sleep with one eye open until I stop holding this grudge." she advised him as she yanked her hair tie off, freeing her dripping wet hair. "Oh come on, it's only a joke. Not like you can do anything good for revenge though." Liam was laughing until a dagger narrowly missed his head and hit a tree in the middle of it's trunk behind him. "HEY! Watch where you're throwin' those pointy things! The dummies inside the ARENA, not the LAKE." A nymph scolded her angrily which she just shrugged away. "Okay, remind me not to piss you off ever again." That was all he said before he disappeared. Sighing, she went back to her cabin to dry herself. She did not like being wet.

⊰ Outfit in first icon, music in third. Lazy to create a new set on polyvore, I'll do one especially for Fallyn another time. Also will make a better layout later. Hope this is okay, 1024 words, entrance post are longer. ⊱

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

merrmaid

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscarfinally arrived at the lake with aka. He took a seat infront of a boulder, leaning his back onto it. He crossed his legs and sat his plate in his lap and his goblet on the ground beside him. He took a bit of barbecue and smiiled. looking to aka, he offered her a seat besde him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:43 am
Akakallis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares.
User Image
She smiled once at Oscar as she looked at the lake for a moment she sat besides him but not before she managed to unhook her sword and toss it to the side so that she could sit down without it stabbing the dirt."Thanks." She told him with a smile as she nibbled on her barbecue."How long?" She asked him."How long have you been at camp?"  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to aka as she thanked him, he nodded to her and picked his food a bit, ripping some barbecue off and popping it into his mouth. looking to her as she asked him a question, he remembered when he had come to camp. "4 years now. I came here when i was 14. you?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She chewed on the bone of the barbecued rib thinking."A little over two years." She told him."I've never kept track of my age but I think I might have just turned nineteen or eighteen today." She told him as she managed to crack open the bone with her teeth.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked out to the lake as he chewed more of his barbecue. hearing her answer, he nodded, thinking much the same. He wondered just how it had come to be as such, but disregarded the thoiught as he heard the bone aka was chewing on crack apart. "hhmmm, good source of calcium there." he smiled,.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She looked him, the bone still in her mouth with one hand on it. She blinked her eyes once before looking away as she dropped the bone back onto her plate."Yes I suppose it is." She said witha small smile on her face."You should try it out sometime." She told him as she looked back towards him.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to aka and smiled, picking up a bone, he looked to it and bit down on it. He chewed on it for a while, his canines going to work on it. His canine teeth were more pronounced and developed than normal. Perhaps because he was a son of zeus, no idea, probably just a quirk all his own. but he chewed until the bone snapped, he looked to her and nodded. "your right.....when went on training camps with one of my master, where it's just me and my current master out in the wilderness for training, we'd camp near a river, and catch fish. eating fish bones is good calcium, extremely good amounts of it, but I haven't thought of eating the bones pof other things. Nice call." he smiled, patting her shoulder with a smirk before looking out to the water. "You know, aside from our godly side, we're kinda alike, in the fact we love to fight, and don't mind, or rather enjoy the injuries and pain from the process."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:16 am
Daughter of Ares

User Image
she smiled back at him as he worked on his own bone. She had already finished off her bones."I don't like fish bones." She told him,"Or fish for some reason it always makes me sick when I eat it." She mumbled as she ran a hand though her hair before looking back at him as he patted her shoulder."I suppose we are alike in some ways." She agreed with him, she looked out at the lake as the wind blew slightly moving her hair away from her neck to show off the scars that laced around her neck.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked back to the water as he finished his bone, chewing on them . listing to her talk about fish. strange, fish was an essential food for martial artist, it was the ideal food, not necesariily a meat, but plenty of what the body needed. Hearing her agreeance with what he smiled, he looked to her and smirked, but saw the scar's around her neck. his hand instinctively reaching up to his collar bone and chest area. from the top of his shirt, slight hints of scars could be seen. scars from his monster fight with the hell hound, where it bit and clawed his chest. "how'd you get those?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm
Akakallis D'arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares
User Image
She rubbed her neck for a moment thinking of the best way to tell him."I got them a few years ago from a fight." She said with a shrug of her shoulders."I use to be in a lot of gangs before my mother dropped me off here in this place." She told him."How'd you get yours?" It seemed that she missed nothing that went on around her.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar kept his eyes to her as she spoke, listening to what she had to say. "Gangs huh? never been in one of those myself, My masters beat me plenty enough to satisfy that." he spoke, reminescing about it. But aft her question, he rubbed hius chest a bit., "My first monster fight. A giant hell hound had cornered me on a roof top. I had no weapon so fighting it barehanded was extremely difficult. But then Master glade came and gave me my sword. killed it, took it's teeth as my spoil of war."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:23 pm
Daughter of Ares

"That must of been scary." She said to him."So...Do you still have the teeth?" She asked him wanting to see a hell hounds teeth for some reason.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar shrugged. "I think it was....I'm not sure but when I saw it and began fighting it was like...a sense of peace overcame me, I was calm, yet focused. everything was laid before me as it were, but I could see it as it was and can be. I simply moved into one movement from another and on the next. I got hurt sure, but I never lost that feeling in the fight. It just felt right, like I should be there in that moment. If that make's sense?" he asked, and then pulled his necklace up, revealing the hellhound teeth with the necklace chain laced through holes in the teeth, the tt=eeth laced to either side of his bullet pendant. the teeth were gruesomely sharp and horrifically pointed like each one could ripped flesh with just a poke. "I always keep them with me. I bled for these teeth. plus coach glade told me to hang onto them for some reason. always keep them on my person."  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff