View Results

amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:54 pm
Its my crush, so i am best friends with his sister(no joke steryotypical set up for fictional love) and i really like him, but he is going to be a junior next year and i will just have been a freshman. And his sister said that he said he like me back(a little bit for now...he currently had a gf sweatdrop not for long twisted lolz) What should i do?!?!?! am i two young?? should i wait???  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Well, I'm not one to stand in the way of love, but I will offer some advice.

Don't move too quickly. You said he had a girlfriend? Make sure he's not just replacing her for you. I've seen that before (happened to my best friend), and it ain't pretty, babe. I do think you should wait a bit, move slow. Hang out with him, go on group dates, that sort of thing. Get to know him better before you guys make it official. FreshmaxJunior isn't so bad, either. In fact, the aformentioned best friend of mine? That incident was with a junior. It's not that unheard of. ^_^ But remember; for the majority of teenaged guys out there, there is only one thing on their mind. And I'm sure I don't have to spell it out for you. wink Be careful, and take care of yourself.

Hope this helps!

-Reku1495  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Reku1495
Well, I'm not one to stand in the way of love, but I will offer some advice.

Don't move too quickly. You said he had a girlfriend? Make sure he's not just replacing her for you. I've seen that before (happened to my best friend), and it ain't pretty, babe. I do think you should wait a bit, move slow. Hang out with him, go on group dates, that sort of thing. Get to know him better before you guys make it official. FreshmaxJunior isn't so bad, either. In fact, the aformentioned best friend of mine? That incident was with a junior. It's not that unheard of. ^_^ But remember; for the majority of teenaged guys out there, there is only one thing on their mind. And I'm sure I don't have to spell it out for you. wink Be careful, and take care of yourself.

Hope this helps!

-Reku1495

thanks for the advice!!! so freshman/junior isnt weird? wat a releif! thanks a bunch  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games