Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Living in a diffrent country.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loriali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 am
Yes just like the tittle says Iam living in a diffrent country foramily is in the airforce and they just had to send my dad over here. School over here is weird and now I have to learn another language just so I can know if the people over here are talking about my white as paper skin (lol). Well its diffrent than were I came from (Louisiana) as in there is NO sun here, its cold most of the year, and yeah no bodys of water anywere! Germany is the most weird, really green, dank place so far. So have you lived in any places that get you depressed and makes you want to pack yourself in a suitcase and fly your butt back home?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 am
It does suck when you move at first. Nothing is familiar, the people can be strange, and everything is different. I've only moved to another state but I have been here over 5 years and still want to go back home. I'm originally from Florida where it's almost always sunny and warm. And now where I live it's cold and snows and I can't go to any beaches. The lifestyle/ way of life is really different since I was in the city in Florida but now I am in a country/ rural area. I feel for you.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Loriali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:40 am
I know right? (about the sun psrt I mean.) Some days it makes you want to do a sun dance. The 2 things I miss the most is sea food and the smell of sunblock.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 am
Exactly, lol. I miss certain foods, too. XD I plan to move back and/or go to college in Florida.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

NanaKaze Nick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 pm
What's wrong with Germany? Germans know how to party, I went on holiday to Germany and it was wild! alcohol id cheap, girls are very flirtatious and the alcohol is cheap!! I've been to my cousins in America (pretty boy arsehole type of guy) and he took me to a party, German parties are much more fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 am
Living in a different country is a hard business. I just got back from 6 months abroad in China. No family, no friends. My roommate was Korean and spoke very little English, and the other Americans there were hard to get along with. Getting around, ordering food, talking to taxi drivers... It's all so much harder when it's in a foreign language. But, it does get better. Once you find people you like and start getting use to life over there, living abroad can be ridiculously good fun. Think of all the things you'll be able to see and do that a lot of people never will. Think of the memories! Be sure to take plenty of pictures, even during this crummy first part of it. You'll want to reminisce on how awesome it was one day. :3

Ananemain

Salty Codger

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am
Being uprooted from a place you have known for all you life is hard indeed. Though just think without the bad things we can't enjoy the good things life has to offer. You might have to learn another language but hey at least you can say that you're bilingual when you've finished your studies. Also I've heard its easier to learn a language in the actual country rather than just learning it in school. I hope you're adjusting well in Germany.  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games