Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
High School of The Dead

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:07 pm
So...who else has been watching this show on Hulu.com? It's zombirific! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:31 am
I havent anything with zombies these days puts me off instantly, but i may give it a go at some point for rei-chans sake  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am
Tenchi Misaki1
I havent anything with zombies these days puts me off instantly, but i may give it a go at some point for rei-chans sake

Well they do a pretty good job of showing what zombies in Japan would be like. Also since I know you like girls, you might want to see all the fan service they put in the show ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 am
I guess  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 am
Personally, I hate the anime, merely because it left out a few scenes from the Manga.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 am
most anime do that though relinquished you need, to take anime for what they are and not for what they miss out, cant enjoy anything that way  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:06 am
Tenchi Misaki1
most anime do that though relinquished you need, to take anime for what they are and not for what they miss out, cant enjoy anything that way

If I only watch the anime though, I have no idea what I'm missing. Which I prefer to do anyway. HotD was one of those rare occurrences where I read the manga before the anime was officially out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:57 am
ah i tend to watch most anime then read after, it is sad that anime dont include more of what happens in the manga but hey its how it goes sadly  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm
Yeah that is sad. Although some shows do it more then others. I mean Trigun was mostly the same for the first 2 giant novels, then once they got to the smaller ones, it became a LOT different. Also they cut out Ranma's two biggest and most epic fights from the Anime for some mysterious reason, and the funniest plot arc of the Koi Fishing Rod.  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games