Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:11 pm
An alien comes to the earth being sent there to explore it and find out if there was life on earth like the people on earth want to do with different planets,he was not supposed to talk to humans.Things don't go as he planned and he ends up going to high school in one of the towns and meets a boy named __ who is in his classes, the alien is a very popular boy mostly because of his looks with boys and girls.__ really likes the alien but how will the alien named alvaro feel about __ and does he even know what love is?

I am Alvaro and he is uke you are __ (insert name) and you are seme  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 am
harusaki-chan
An alien comes to the earth being sent there to explore it and find out if there was life on earth like the people on earth want to do with different planets,he was not supposed to talk to humans.Things don't go as he planned and he ends up going to high school in one of the towns and meets a boy named __ who is in his classes, the alien is a very popular boy mostly because of his looks with boys and girls.__ really likes the alien but how will the alien named alvaro feel about __ and does he even know what love is?

Turn him into a she and turn Yaoi into a Yuri, there are soooo manyyyy Yaoi RP's like them stupid Vampier's slash WareWolf slash cross breed slash university RP's and I am very sick of those to last a life time.

Do a Yuri, I can really step up if your a active user  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 pm
Majordownload
harusaki-chan

Turn him into a she and turn Yaoi into a Yuri, there are soooo manyyyy Yaoi RP's like them stupid Vampier's slash WareWolf slash cross breed slash university RP's and I am very sick of those to last a life time.

Ok it can be a yuri, I'll have to change his name to a girl name then though lol and get another picture but it's ok smile

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:44 am
harusaki-chan
Majordownload
harusaki-chan

Ok it can be a yuri, I'll have to change his name to a girl name then though lol and get another picture but it's ok smile

Ok, what location and stuff u want?  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm
Majordownload
harusaki-chan
Majordownload
harusaki-chan

Ok, what location and stuff u want?

(The location is they are in Tokyo Japan and the story is already on here in the description your character is in high school. And I will start I guess)
Lala looked around after landing in a place that she figured was more safe because not many people were around it. Lala looked around excitedly "It looks completely diffrent here then ofiria " she thought clicking a button so her ship went invisible . Lala smiled cheerfully as she walked down the street and stopped when she saw a school, her head tilted to the side a bit as she wondered what this place was.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:18 am
Ok, just gotta think about your female lover and find a history for her  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm
Majordownload
Ok, just gotta think about your female lover and find a history for her

Alright

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu was in her room that night doing homework, class will be the day after tomorrow and she above all wanted to get another high score on her test, to Miharu a test was a puzzle. She put down the pen and looked outside. ‘I wonder what is out there in outer space? I prophesy mankind will eventually enter into the space age one day.’ Miharu thought looking outside. ‘Well Miharu better start playing the piano, mom always said it’s good to play at night.’ Miharu thought and started playing.

xxx  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:34 am
Majordownload
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu was in her room that night doing homework, class will be the day after tomorrow and she above all wanted to get another high score on her test, to Miharu a test was a puzzle. She put down the pen and looked outside. ‘I wonder what is out there in outer space? I prophesy mankind will eventually enter into the space age one day.’ Miharu thought looking outside. ‘Well Miharu better start playing the piano, mom always said it’s good to play at night.’ Miharu thought and started playing.

xxx

Lala looked around the town all the way until night time , she stopped when she heard the piano being played "..What is that?" she thought looking up at the house "it sounds..beautiful " lala saw an open window and quickly climbed up the side of the house and saw a girl playing the piano. Lala watched in awe, she had never seen a piano before even though she had something like them on her planet, they weren't like this.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked to her left seeing a girl at her window. "It's past curfew, your mama and pa will be upset." Miharu said yet wondering why another girl like her was in her window at this hour. "It's nothing really just a musical my great grandmother taught me." Miharu responded to the pink haired girl. "What is your name?"Miharu asked.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:05 pm
Majordownload
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked to her left seeing a girl at her window. "It's past curfew, your mama and pa will be upset." Miharu said yet wondering why another girl like her was in her window at this hour. "It's nothing really just a musical my great grandmother taught me." Miharu responded to the pink haired girl. "What is your name?"Miharu asked.

Lala looked up from the piano at the girl "..My name is..Lala" she said climbing in the window . She was about to tell this girl that she wasn't from this planet but she remembered that she was told not to.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:13 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked around hearing her mother knocking on the door. "Are you in bed yet Miharu? The mother asked, all you could see was her shadow in the hallway. "I am sorry Lala my name is Miharu Shradowlen, you must leave if you’re not spending the night." Miharu said.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm
Majordownload
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked around hearing her mother knocking on the door. "Are you in bed yet Miharu? The mother asked, all you could see was her shadow in the hallway. "I am sorry Lala my name is Miharu Shradowlen, you must leave if you’re not spending the night." Miharu said.

"I can spend the night,if you will allow me?" lala said her voice very airy.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Well okay Ms. Lala, I have a bunk in my couch you can pull out." Miharu said. She patted down her dress and walked over and pulled out the bunk in the couch. "Good night Lala." Miharu said. Miharu bent over and started praying on her bed and then went to sleep. If Lala asked why Miharu was praying she would respond.

The next day Miharu was washing Lala and eventually Miharu got ready for school and looked back on Lala. "If your going to stay be super silent, mother always be walking around when im not here." Miharu said.

Miharu's school day song  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:54 pm
Majordownload
Miharu Shradowlen

User Image

Miharu looked at Lala and spoke. "Well okay Ms. Lala, I have a bunk in my couch you can pull out." Miharu said. She patted down her dress and walked over and pulled out the bunk in the couch. "Good night Lala." Miharu said. Miharu bent over and started praying on her bed and then went to sleep. If Lala asked why Miharu was praying she would respond.

The next day Miharu was washing Lala and eventually Miharu got ready for school and looked back on Lala. "If your going to stay be super silent, mother always be walking around when im not here." Miharu said.

Miharu's school day song

Lala walked over to miharu "I can come with you" she said with a smile, it's not like she had anything better to do besides she wanted to know about this planet.
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff