Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
A Secret Sacrifice Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 pm
No posting  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm
- Kiyoko Masahiro -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - The only thing I wish for in this world is the ability to to be happy and care for those I love. -
Guess What? I'm a
Angel

MY NAME IS- Kiyoko Masahiro -
But People call Me- Yoko -
The last Number of Candles I saw was- 19 -
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a- Female

You Should Really Get to Know me
- Kiyoko is a relatively quiet young woman. When she does speak, Kiyoko is a bit outspoken. When she wants you to hear something, she makes it a point to get you to listen. Although don't think she is just a regular person. When something makes her angry, she willl make sure you know very quickly. Kiyoko loves helping others and caring for those around her. Her one wish to help care for those around her.-

Did You Know?
- Original Appearance
Details about Appearance
-Height: 5' 3"
-Hair color: black
-Eye Color: Gold
-Ethnicity: Japanese

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ I hate thunder
♤ I was originally a male when I was born but my gender changed to that of a female
♤ I truly wish for someone that I can be with but I am well aware that it may never happen.

They're My DRUG

✓ Sweets
✓ Sakura Trees
✓ Full Moon

They Make me SICK

✖ Vegetables
✖ New Moon
✖ Thunderstorms

I Do Enjoy- Kiyoko enjoys singing, dancing, reading, and being out under a sakura tree during a full moon.-

Do You Honestly Have Any Idea of What I've been through?
- Kiyoko gave up her wings to become human. She is no longer able to fly and is at a greater disadvantage if she is ever in danger. -

Do You want To Know?•••
Kiyoko was an angel that was born into heaven. Even so, she didn't grow up feeling like much of an angel. While many of the angels were calm and tranquil, Kiyoko wasn't always like that. She may appear quiet at first but once she warms up to people, she is quite the opposite. This often got her into trouble.

A few years ago, Kiyoko was summoned by the higher ups. Upon being summoned, she was told that she was to go to the human world. Shaking her head, she started to argue with it by stating she wasn't ready to be sent there. Upon being told this, the higher powers silenced her immediately. With her voice gone long enough for them to talk, they sent her down to earth. Upon being sent there, she was forcibly removed of her wings and her voice returned. Ever since that day, Kiyoko has been on earth and has grown to understand why she was sent.

My Background Music•••
the wish is not granted
Who Do I Like? •••
No one at the moment
THE AUTHOR•••Enshara  

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm
- Leilani Kai Keani -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Life Itself Is The Most Wonderful Fairytale Of All
Guess What? I'm a
Mermaid

MY NAME IS Leilani Kai Keani
But People call Me Lani
The last Number of Candles I saw was 18
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a female

I'm a sweet heart. When you first come up to me, I can be very shy or I can be open, mostly just depends on my mood. I'm very curious as well, which is what landed me on shore in the first place. My trust in you is very easily given, but very hard to earn back when you lose it. I'm also more of a "suffer in silence" sort, preferring to keep to myself when I have a problem rather than let others help me with it. I can be very tricky and cunning when I want to be, but that side of me only comes out when I'm irritated or angry. Mostly I'm just charming and an all around happy person.

Did You Know?
This is what I used to look like...

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ I spend most of my nights sitting on the beach that attracted me in the first place, watching the water in hopes that someone will come looking for me...
♤ I am rather vain, spending a lot of time to make sure I'm absolutely beautiful before I go anywhere.
♤ Even though I've lost everything else, I somehow can still speak to sea creatures.

They're My DRUG

✓ The ocean and the beach
✓ Seafood
✓ Trying new things

They Make me SICK

✖ Rude people
✖ Having my picture taken
✖ Being told "You can't"

I Do Enjoy Playing instruments, singing, dancing, any kind of art form, and playing games

I've lost my beautiful voice! AND my underwater home. I've lost my family and friends. My voice was the talent I had, something that made men crumble at my "feet". I'd give anything to have it back. Nothing is more important then your family and it kills me that I can never see them again. My family was everything to me, my stronghold. I miss them dearly.

Do You want To Know?•••
I was born in a beautiful underwater kingdom to parents that were absolutely fantastic. I was a bit of a spoiled brat growing up...I got almost everything I ever wanted. Even though I was happy in my home, I always wondered what was beyond it. Me and my friends would always go out on adventures, swimming to sunken ships and playing pirates. We were all curious about the upper world, but none of us dared to explore it. It was the most forbidden thing to do in our world. All of my friends eventually forgot about their curiosity, but I never did. Once I turned eighteen, when I was old enough to make my own decisions and do what I wanted, I swam as close as I had ever been to the surface.

The sun brightened the water above me even as it sank below the horizon. It was absolutely beautiful and I wanted to see more. I thought, "What could possibly go wrong if I just sneak a peak?. Being as naive as I was, I didn't know that my decision to go ashore would be the biggest decision of my life. Once I was on the sand, watching the sun go down and singing to myself, I could feel something happening. Slowly my elegant fin turned into a pair of legs and my melodic voice turned boring and normal. No matter how hard I try, nothing works to turn me back. At first it came as a complete and total shock, but soon I fell in love with the surface world. The people were interesting and different then the ones I grew up with and there was just so much more to do! I wish my voice was as beautiful as it used to be, but I can live with the life I've unconsciously chosen.

My Background Music•••
Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid
Who Do I Like? •••
The Friendly Jock
THE AUTHOR•••Tamuril  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm
The Fairy

Yume Lin

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Hello. How are you?
Guess What? I'm a
Fairy

MY NAME ISYume Lin
But People call MeYu-chan or Yume
The last Number of Candles I saw wasSeventeen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale

Yume is the quite type of person. She hardly talks but when she does have something to say she says it without a hint of hesitation. She is also a curious girl. When it comes to humans she is curious about them and tries to get close to them even though she was told not to. Yume has the tendency to be caring and protective over people even if she doesn't get along with them or even if she dislikes that person.

Did You Know?
Original Appearance
Details about Appearance
-Height: 5'4"
-Hair color: White/Silver
-Eye Color: Silver-blue
-Ethnicity: Japanese

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ I spend most of my time near trees or bushes
♤ I used to have wings that would sparkle when the sun hit them
♤ I hate snow since it makes me weak

They're My DRUG

✓ Nighttime
✓ Playing Instruments
✓ Singing

They Make me SICK

✖ Snow
✖ Bullies
✖ Seeing the trees being cut down

I Do EnjoyYume enjoys singing, playing instruments, and being near any kind of trees when she has the time

Yume gave up her wings so that she could be human. She was told that giving up her wings would be a fair price to be human even though she needs them for when she needs to escape any danger.

Do You want To Know?•••
Yume was born in the forest. When she was born she had really light colored wings and they looked like a butterfly's wings. She was told that her wings were beautiful and that she should never tried to change them even though she was the only one that had wings that looked like hers. As Yume grew older she noticed the humans and always wondered what it would be like to be human and not a fairy even though she loves her family and the other fairy s.

Yume soon turned seventeen and exchanged her beautiful wings to become a human herself. When her family found out they were devastated and wanted to know why she did that but she couldn't answer she didnt want to. Yume turned her back on her family and the other fairy's and walked into the world that the humans lived in. Her mother and father support her from behind the scenes even though she knows about it and she is grateful that they are still worried about her a love her.

My Background Music•••
Once Upon A December- Anastasia
Who Do I Like? •••
The Closet Artist
THE AUTHOR•••Bravery-Homunculus  

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 pm
The Demon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm
Michel Beau Clovis

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? I will never grow old, and I will never die..
Guess What? I'm a
Vampire

MY NAME IS Michel Beau Clovis
But People call Me Michel
The last Number of Candles I saw was Eighteen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Male

I am very sarcastic. I some witty comment to everything around me. I dont really like fake people around me, I just get more irritated when they pretend, it's just so wrong. I tend to be manipulative, but not so often. I usually get what I want when I ask for it. (Perks for being a vamp)Just because Im mean-lookin', doesn't mean necessarily I am. I have a soft spot (which my creator doesn't know about). I cant help it sometimes. I think I still have that human thing goin' for me. (Seems cliche I know) I can be blood-hungry, straight-forward, but when it comes to kittens (or cats in general) I absolutely go on a one track-mind. All I can think about is how I love them so. Ahem, anyway. (Besides that..) I can easily kill, I am blood-thirsty. (Meaning, I smell blood. I go after it.)

Did You Know?
-5'4
-Bright Blonde
-Very cool Green Eyes
-French

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ I hate pre-packaged blood, I love fresh blood.
♤ I dont want this curse upon anyone else.
♤ I have a soft spot for cats.

They're My DRUG

✓ Blood
✓ Humans
✓ Dark-things

They Make me SICK

✖ "Distilled" Blood
✖ Some mythical creatures
✖ Bright and bubbly things

I Do Enjoy Killing people and Cooking. Thats it.

I gave up what may be the most important thing to a vampire, A Fang. Without it, I can't enjoy blood nearly as much when feasting upon it. And Look like some Retarded one canined vampire! Oh wait... I am one

Do You want To Know?•••
Year is 1886, I lived in a farmhouse, always smelling like the hay the horses eat and tracking mud all over the house after I clean the pig pen for being bad. (I totally forgot where I was living) I was only seventeen when I can officially say that me and Amber been going out for three years. (I was fourteen when I asked her out) She was a sweet girl. A total Frenchie. (So was I) She was my everything. We had no issues with our friendship. My parents accepted her, her dad? Not so much. (Seeing how she was more wealthy than me) But, that didn't stop us. After I did my daily things... (By force) and played with my cats, we always went out. No matter where we were, we always had fun. (We didn't have movies back then, so I cant say that sweeties!) But, this one year, everything went black. I still cant remember alot, but I will try my best with you guys.

When I was eighteen, me and Amber were at her house all day. (Her dad went somewhere and there was no video games, as much I hate them) We would go to the lake and go skinny dipping. (Thats what its called now, back then.. I dont remember) We spent so much hours. (Mind you we already slept together, if ya were wonderin') That same night, we had a candle in between us and we just talked.. No smooching, no 'lets have sex babeh.' No. I wasn't like that back then, I was a gentlemen. (Mainly because my mom had raised me like that.) Then a eery wind picked up and washed away our candle. (This is where it gets gruesome.) I awoken in my house, in my bed, with a new feeling. I could smell the cows grazing in the out field.. over a few miles away. I was surprised, I could have never smell that before..

I went downstairs and felt like a new person. I smelt this smell and when I went further down, I knew what it was. It was my parents bodies.. All blue and cold-lookin'. It was odd. I didn't know what happened. I gasped in horror and went to the door and opened it and flinched and felt hands on me. It was big and meaty. All I remember is what he said, "You will never grow up.." Then, the years past and I never changed. I was still in my eighteen year old body. I saw the world change and people die. (I still dont know where Amber is, I have a feeling I killed her) I never get close enough to someone to get emotionally attach. All that was really left of my human life is the comfort of cats. (Seems gay, no?) They were the only things I didn't drink dry. (All animals are the same) The buff guy told me that animal, pre-packaged blood was bad and I needed to get use to human blood. Which is what I did.

Now that its 2011, 125 years past and we moved alot. I changed to. I no longer.. Well, I dont want to explain it again. Mr. Turner (Turner is reference to how he changed me unwillingly) is the only thing that I am close to. If he dies, he dies. I dont care about him. All I know is that, he's there when something goes wrong or I do a killing wrong. He fixes it. He never scorns me or anything, he's actually nice...to me. I've seen what he's done to our human servants and mythic servants. (He killed a mermaid once, it was weird.) He tells me things, in my head, which is odd, but whatever. The one thing he keeps telling me is that, "Stay away from mermaids." I nod and live my life. Now, I get to attend school again. Let's just hope I dont attack anymore teachers or students. Last school was baadd.

My Background Music•••
Shinkou - Grell Sutcliffe (Character Song)
Who Do I Like? •••
The President (I just dont see it yet)
THE AUTHOR•••iNessieMonsterRawr  

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm
The Succubus

-Amaya Lin Hunda -

User Image
Have you Gotten the Message? i can see every thing around me but love
Guess What? I'm a
Succubus

MY NAME ISAmaya Lin Hunda
But People call MeAma
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously afemale

i'm pretty much keep to myself i don't like talking to other much. i can be cold at times. but when i really get to know some one i can be very kind even for a demon. but i'm usually never nice to people. and i'm hard headed i never give up on anything. plus i'm a little clumsy i always fall over anything.

Did You Know? the old me

-5/8Height
-black Hair color
- green Eye Color
-Ethnicity Japaneses

Wanna Know My Secret?

♤ i'm scared of clowns
♤ sacred of any kind of dog
♤i want to know of to love

They're My DRUG

✓ sports
✓night time
✓ cats

They Make me SICK

✖daytime
✖ clowns
✖ noisy people

I Do Enjoyi like any kind of sports,being alone,reading

i gave up my wing and my horns just to become a human know i can'y fly or scare people with my horns

Do You want To Know?•••
I was born in the underworld with a nice famly i loved my parents very much i was a only child so i never really got to know any one and never talk to anyone. i just had my parent until one night some one broke into my house and killed my parents.
And the devil thought it would be a god idea to go to the the earth so he striped me of my power horns and wings and sent to me to Earth and went to a new house with a new family i never get along with them and i try to go back to the under world but i never can so i'm stuck on earth for the rest of my life but i guess i've gotten use to it.

My Background Music•••
bleed it out
Who Do I Like? •••
The Popular Musician
THE AUTHOR•••alice-chanXD  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items