Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
If your crazy, I am to, but If Im crazy, so are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dose it make you wounder?
  yes
  no
  a little
View Results

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 pm
ok so I wasnt sure what topic to put this under, but i have a question that realy gets you thinking, i may sound insain for stateing this and asking this but it has competly goten into my mind. please excuse any miss spellings I have problems with spelling that i dont wish to talk about, but please realy think about what Im about to tell you, and dont be rude about it for it is just a question.

Are we all secrectly insain? What if we are? Why must ppl be crazy to us when realy they may just be done hideing what may secrectly be learking in all are minds awaiting for you to weaken and it escape from the depths of your sanity.If we are all crazy is anyone realy crazy? Is there diffrent levels of insaintly or is it just how much we have weakned and shown, but realy deep down we are just the same on insainty.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:53 am
what? confused
I didn't quite understood that. But it seems to me that what you're saying is something about being pulled down by something personal and it weakens us all of a sudden. Yep, we have our own stories about that. rolleyes  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 am
I believe I understand what you are saying.
Basically you're stating that we can be as normal people can have some insanity somewhere in their minds but it's just very little or they don't realize that it's there
I believe that everybody has insanity, it's just that they have to either acknowledge it or not. I, for one, know where my insanity lies and believe that it comes out in torrents when I am extremely angry. Does that clarify to anyone who doesn't get the question? If I seem rude I am extremely sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:57 pm
xLiliths Childx
Basically you're stating that we can be as normal people can have some insanity somewhere in their minds but it's just very little or they don't realize that it's there
I believe that everybody has insanity, it's just that they have to either acknowledge it or not. I, for one, know where my insanity lies and believe that it comes out in torrents when I am extremely angry. Does that clarify to anyone who doesn't get the question? If I seem rude I am extremely sorry.

yay like o my god someone kinda understands!  

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 pm
blood_lust26
xLiliths Childx

yay like o my god someone kinda understands!

Hahah... ^ ^///

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff