Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Unknown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 am
This is me

тнє ℓιѕт ѕαуѕ:
Laurel Amelia Williams

ι ρяєƒєя:
Laura

ηυмвєя σƒ ¢αη∂ℓєѕ
Seventeen

υммм ωєℓℓ...
Female - Bisexual

ℓєт'ѕ ѕєє...:
Laurel acts like a goody-two-shoes. She has high grades, but she isn't some super genius. She tends to be real quiet, answering questions to past the class time. Personally, Laurel is a fragile girl who loves to argue over anything. She isn't docile or anything, she is mean and nice, she's not bitchy, she wants to stay away from that actually. Stubborn is what most of the kids will say. Her lips will speak the last word till her opponent is gone. Since, she is often found arguing, she can be very leaderly. Laurel is on many teams, often taking over the captain part while the original captain is there. She cant help it when people take stupid routes to "finish it quickly". Let her warn you now, Laura may look mysterious, hard to get and whatnot, but she is not. 'Member, dont judge a book by its cover. She is quite nice and loving... She can be awesome, outspoken and rude. But, she does not ever over-rule anyone, She takes everyone's side, or just the person that sounds just right. So far, She's just really outgoing, outspoken, adventurous, and generally nice. Dont like it? Leave.

ѕтσяу σƒ му ℓιƒє:
On May 13th 1994, Laura was a child to the people that are called Jason Kellen and Hera. The dad, Jason, took the child and married a lady named Anne-Marie Duval Lennon, in other words, a substitute mother for his dear demi-god child. They grew her up, making her believe that nothing comes easy in life, fight for everything and everyone. Making her see the lies in some folks. Everything was going great, till Laurel turned thirteen. Her pre-teen year. It started with her friend's parents fighting at the park they were at. Laura heard some bad words been exchanged followed by her not listening to a word he says.. And, blah blah. Inside, Laura's heart was beating fast. Before she knew it, she had grabbed a stick that was laying around and went quickly to the man and hit him with it. Of course, it did nothing, but still shocked them. Her eyes grew wild with fire of passion of equality. She knew that families aren't suppose to be fighting.

When she was brought home by her friends mom, (male figure is gone) they told them what was going on. Although, he knew the true purpose, he acted it out real well. The wife had no clue and decided her fate. She was grounded. Laura didn't care/mind, seeing how she told him what was on her mind and he had nothing to say and her case was solved. Later that day, her father told the wife, Anne didn't believe anything at first but slowly began to see it. They talked it over and sent her to the camp. Laura was relief she wasn't the only demi-god. All she knows now is that equality is a biggie and people must follow it. Meaning, sexist pigs aren't allowed in her book. Thats what she fights for, everyone.

нσω ρяєтту؟
Medium length Auburn hair, overflowing with flawless locks that I keep dear to me. Tanned skin that shows I've been to beach and stay outside most of the time. I weigh just about 135 pounds, being 5' 8. My eyes are a normal brown color, nothing special.

уσυя ∂єαтн:
My Bow and Arrow and Two Daggers

ι ƒιgнт ƒσя
Everyone, mainly women.

вσω ∂σωη тσ:
iNessieMonsterRawr

My Family

тнє αℓιмιgнту ρσωєяƒυℓ σηє:
Hera

тнє σтнєя σηє
Jason Kellen Williams

αηуσηє єℓѕє؟
Anne-Marie Duval Lennon Williams (substitute mother)
Bridgit Harrison (Friend)
Johanna Harrison (Friends mother)

My Things

♥ѕ н ι η у:
✓ Rights for everyone
✓ Fighting for an actual purpose
✓ Music, Loud, AWESOME music
✓ Animals
✓ Chilling like a Villain

gяσѕѕ:
✗ Teasing
✗ Not able to do anything.
✗ Being absolutely weak about an argument.
✗ Snakes/Retile Things
✗ Classical Music

му ρℓαуℓιѕт :

- The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars
- Unbreakable - Fireflight
- Pretty Rave Girl - Breathe Carolina
- Desprate - Fireflight
- All Around Me - Flyleaf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 am
This is me

тнє ℓιѕт ѕαуѕ:
Bailey-Lindsay Ambrosia Goldsmith

ι ρяєƒєя:
Bailey-Lindsay, Bailey, Lindsay, Ambrosia

ηυмвєя σƒ ¢αη∂ℓєѕ
Sixteen

υммм ωєℓℓ...
Female - Bisexual

ℓєт'ѕ ѕєє...:
(Personality)

ѕтσяу σƒ му ℓιƒє:
(History)

нσω ρяєтту؟
I have purple hair and pretty silver eyes like the moon. I wear bright colors all the time,such as my fingerless gloves with the colors of the rainbow. I have a bow slung over my shoulder and a quiver on my back at all times.

уσυя ∂єαтн:
My mother's bow,which is craved to resemble gazelle horns. I have an unlimited supply of silver arrows that I keep my in my mother's quiver. It is made out of ivory and rhino horn.

ι ƒιgнт ƒσя
Women. My mother *is* a maiden.

вσω ∂σωη тσ:
H e r o - L l a m a

My Family

тнє αℓιмιgнту ρσωєяƒυℓ σηє:
Artemis

тнє σтнєя σηє
Matthew Jason Goldsmith

αηуσηє єℓѕє؟
Alexis Marie Goldsmith (step-mother)
Korelli Ainsley Aerhart (best friend)