Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Jar Of Hearts Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 am
Please post your full profile here!

Link to the story

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Hello! If you don't know I'm Chesh and I'm 17.
I am a
girl and have been for as long as I can remember. I play the Cheshire Cat in this crazy story! Speaking of crazy, I tend to be laid back, fun loving, protective, adventurous, some times stubborn, and blunt.

ʆσѵε
trees
pocky
night time
the hatter

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Amy
Dee and Zee
annoying people
rain

If you must hear about my life...
I've always loved to play tricks on people and goof off but I've kind of grown out of those habits. I mean don't get me wrong, I still love a good prank, but I don't want to be cruel anymore. I'm very close with Hatter and the White Queen, Alice even when she's around! I grew up in Wonderland while the Red Queen was ruling and I used my power to disappear a lot back then. As I got older my parents were around less and less, now I never see them for all I know they could be dead. I spent the last year searching for them with no luck.

The two things always on my mind...
Brick By Boring Brick ~ Paramore
"Where are the hopes, where are the dreams, my Cinderella story scene?"

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´) Taka_tashimaru —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Hello! If you don't know I'm Allison Roland and I'm Seventeen.
I am a
Female and have been for as long as I can remember. I play Alice in this crazy story! Speaking of crazy, I tend to be Sweet, Caring, quite, Curious, nice.

ʆσѵε
Sweets
Tea
Wonderland
Singing

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Injuries
Getting lost
Being Alone
Pain

Alice was born in London, England. When she was little she had a lot of dreams of Wonderland and she was always told they were nightmares. When she turned 10 she actually went to wonderland and explored the place and she grew to love it. She didnt understand why she went to wonderland but she loved it automatically. Now she is 17 years-old. She is now in Wonderland once more and is stuck there. She has a prince who wants to win her heart and she wishes to never leave but sometimes she wonders if she should leave.

Alice// Avril Lavigne
"I am back in Wonderland finally! Should I leave or not?"

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)Bravery-Homunculus —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

Hello! If you don't know I'm Matthew Gold and I'm Seventeen.
I am a
male and have been for as long as I can remember. I play the Prince of Spades in this crazy story! Speaking of crazy, I tend to be cold, shy, indifferent, quiet, blunt, and sometimes rather mean.

ʆσѵε
Alice
Animals
Candy
Books

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Amy
My mother
Hot food
War

I never really was my mother's son. I didn't enjoy war or destroying things. I left Wonderland as soon as I could for London and the North Castle. I tried to live life as a normal teenager,which was the reason I left Wonderland in the first place. Of course,that would never happen if I wanted it too. I came back to Wonderland because I heard of the......Of my mother's plans to destroy Alice. Secretly,I have a huge crush on her. Please,don't tell anyone!

Some Space - The Ready Set
"I've never loved before. Could I really love Alice?"

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´) H e r o - L l a m a —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Hello! If you don't know I'm Hemoru and I'm 27.
I am a
girl and have been for as long as I can remember. I play Red Queen in this crazy story! Speaking of crazy, I tend to be senile, evil, stubborn, a loner, and cold.

ʆσѵε
Amy
Killing people
Getting what I want
Ruling Wonderland

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Alice
The White Queen
The Prince of Spades
Not ruling Wonderland

I rightfully should rule the kingdom! DO YOU HEAR ME?! Me! I should! My stupid sister took over and every thing's gone to bloody hell! I'm helping Amy simply to get by my thrown. And I will.

Viva la Vida ~ Coldplay
"Off with their head!"

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´) Taka_tashimaru —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Hello! If you don't know I'm Amelia Jane Roland and I'm Seventeen.
I am a
Female and have been for as long as I can remember. I play Amy in this crazy story! Speaking of crazy, I tend to be Cold, Competitive, Judgmental, Stubborn, and Evil.

ʆσѵε
Getting Her Way
Red Queen
Night Time
The Prince

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Alice
Being Told What to Do
Being Alone
The Prince

Love and comfort. These things are what a child should receive, but not for poor little Amelia. She was an unwanted twin who was sent away to an aunts rather than be raise by her mother and father. There was no love in the house hold. Just taught how to be a proper young lady and how to act in high society. Revenge against the 'older' sister by trapping her in a world where she doesn't get everything. With the help of the Red Queen, Amelia will show dear old sister what it is like to have nothing. She plans to take over Wonderland and rule with the Prince of Spades even if he doesn't like it.

Heads Will Roll // Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I'm not calling you a liar, just don't lie to me.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)Princess_Cousland —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! If you don't know I'm Damien Terath and I'm 18 .
I am a
Male and have been for as long as I can remember. I play Mad Hatter in this crazy story! Speaking of crazy, I tend to be crazy myself. I have a kind heart and a strange sense of humor. I prefer peaceful times and I try to avoid a fight. I’m very protective over my friends..

ʆσѵε
Tea time
Friends
Sweets
Life

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Fights
Enemies
Junk food
Death

I’ve lived with my parents near our hat shop. He had plenty of costumers each day, for each different festival there would be. The hat shop we owned was beautiful and always full of life. I’ve worked there, improving my hatter skills each day. Many people loved my work and would come from all around just to have one of my hats. My parents passed away not too long ago, though it’s felt like forever since we last saw each other.

Theme song
“What I want to be when I grow up: Happy”

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)DuSandavarUzamaki —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out